Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Vince Watch

Vince Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

961Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:13 pm

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Meanwhile in TWE*Pland, there's no limit to the amount of crapmania served up by the Broadcorping Castration to TWE*Ps who just cannot get enough of the stuff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56798010

962Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Down in the forest, Cousin Vinny's changing his fairy tale just a tad. Last week he was telling all his TWE*P followers that Ecotalk were buying land in the New Forest for the RSPB. This week he's 'raising funds'.




Whilst he's at it, he might try raising funds to repay the £millions he owes to Ecotricity and the £millions Ecotricity owes to banks and Eco-bond holders. NOT from us taxpayers if you don't mind, sunshine.

963Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Young Marcus is one of the first players to break ranks and condemn the ESL.

The man is an inspiration.

964Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Young Marcus is one of the first players to break ranks and condemn the ESL.

The man is an inspiration.
An inspiration!! Not a diving, greedy barsteward after all. You are easily taken in aintcha?

Now let me see. Which way's the wind blowing, cos that's the way you'll be blowing too, Marcus?



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

965Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:22 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Meanwhile in TWE*Pland, there's no limit to the amount of crapmania served up by the Broadcorping Castration to TWE*Ps who just cannot get enough of the stuff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56798010
If it gets more kids reading, I'm all for it. We don't want them growing up to be TWE@PS.

Vince Watch - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqiCi4zGnHrCn5NOTGMzdGT4mW0jYkY_Yk9g&usqp=CAU

966Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:51 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reports of Chelsea, City, Barcelona all dropping out of the ESL

967Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:04 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:Reports of Chelsea, City, Barcelona all dropping out of the ESL


They have shown their true colours. Throw them out of the Prem instead and let them have their ESl! Very Happy

968Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:Reports of Chelsea, City, Barcelona all dropping out of the ESL

..dunno..

I'm sure all us Dale Vince watchers will be happy to hear that!





Very Happy

969Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:17 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Sluffy wrote:

..dunno..

I'm sure all us Dale Vince watchers will be happy to hear that!





Very Happy
And it was Saint Marcus that made all the difference, wasn't it Sluffy!!!!

Anyroad any spanner in the works of the Rags is always to be welcomed.

Still no MUCS Enterprises accounts, I see. COVID must've made 'em really complicated but then tbf Marcus has been busy learning how to peel carrots and hoover up property.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Thu May 13, 2021 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

970Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:50 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Wasn't it interesting that Lord Rodborough didn't join forces with Red Nev over the Super-Greedy Barstewards League? He's gone all super-silent on it since. 

Vinny seems to think that he's the master of PR and that the media's so stupid it will fall in line with anything he says. Not this time, Sunshine?

And why was Saint Marcus' PR team so slow in arriving at the party? Better late than never, I suppose.

But what can we learn from it all? Is Vinny, the serial loss maker, really worth £120m and the owners of Salford City $2.9billion. Could Lord Rodborough really be the closet capitalist XR were suggesting?

971Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:02 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

972Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:38 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Hang on a bit. Wasn't young Marcus taken into the care of the Rags about 12 years ago? And twelve years ago, hadn't Labour been in power since 1997?

So all the time he was growing up at home Labour were in power and the Rashford's were going to foodbanks? Which foodbanks would they be? Did they even exist?

Does he think we're all TWE*Ps? He'll be telling us next that fishfingers are fingers that grow on fish. And you are not allowed them, Boncey.

973Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A fish finger butty? Really? :facepalm:

974Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:A fish finger butty? Really? :facepalm:
Nowt wrong with a fish finger butty KP, you turning into a food snob?  Very Happy

975Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:37 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
@karlypants wrote:A fish finger butty? Really? :facepalm:
Nowt wrong with a fish finger butty KP, you turning into a food snob?  Very Happy

There's nowt wrong with a fish finger butty smothered in ketchup. Very Happy

I thought Saint Marcus was trying to create more substantial healthy meals.

If they don't know how to make a fish finger butty then they may as well give up now.

976Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:49 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And I'm not sure you need a chef. I reckon I could do one if I went on youtube, and got expert advice.

A jam butty can be tricky though.

977Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:02 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:And I'm not sure you need a chef. I reckon I could do one if I went on youtube, and got expert advice.

A jam butty can be tricky though.
I made jam butties yesterday in celebration of Bonceday and to sustain me on my golf round.
I was playing with a lifelong Man U fan and a Citeh fan. The Rag was quiet about footie but the Citeh fan went on endlessly about Citeh men and women. No I didn't watch Wednesday night's match, I'd kicked Sky Sports into touch, I said repeatedly. Like my putting, it didn't seem to sink in too quickly.

But what of the jam butties? For starters they must have butter, proper butter, real butter. None of that margarine poison some folk eat. And you don't want melted butter either so its a lot easier to spread on frozen sliced bread. The biggest problem is that jam butties can make your hands sticky so I suggest carrying wet wipes in your bag. You don't want a jammy putter when you're on the dancefloor, do you?

Well, not that kind of jammy.

978Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:10 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I made jam butties yesterday in celebration of Bonceday and to sustain me on my golf round.
I was playing with a lifelong Man U fan and a Citeh fan. The Rag was quiet about footie but the Citeh fan went on endlessly about Citeh men and women. No I didn't watch Wednesday night's match, I'd kicked Sky Sports into touch, I said repeatedly. Like my putting, it didn't seem to sink in too quickly.

But what of the jam butties? For starters they must have butter, proper butter, real butter. None of that margarine poison some folk eat. And you don't want melted butter either so its a lot easier to spread on frozen sliced bread. The biggest problem is that jam butties can make your hands sticky so I suggest carrying wet wipes in your bag. You don't want a jammy putter when you're on the dancefloor, do you?

Well, not that kind of jammy.
Each to his own, but I was never a butter man when it came to jam butties, preferring plain white bread or barms. I also used to put a blob on a rich tea biscuit, put another one on top and push them together. Delicious with a brew.

979Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:59 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
Each to his own, but I was never a butter man when it came to jam butties, preferring plain white bread or barms. I also used to put a blob on a rich tea biscuit, put another one on top and push them together. Delicious with a brew.
You're not going to win any culinary awards with those recipes, Boncey, but its St Georges Day today and Lady B and I haven't discussed today's menu yet.

Meanwhile down in Canary Wharf, Lord Rodborough's former XR friends were smashing in the windows of HSBC yesterday and could be enjoying a bit of porridge this morning. The noble Lord owes £90million to HSBC that helped him buy and maintain his castle, his football club and his collection of ripped jeans and pink trainers. He'll be hoping they don't want their money back.

980Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:11 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

981Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
That's Brew-Dog on the list along with Innocent ('til proved guilty) products and Walkers Crisps. But I'll be saving the planet myself this lunchtime by having a meat and potato pie instead of a bacon butty.

There's not a lot of meat in a meat and potato pie, you see.

982Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:01 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
That's Brew-Dog on the list along with Innocent ('til proved guilty) products and Walkers Crisps. But I'll be saving the planet myself this lunchtime by having a meat and potato pie instead of a bacon butty.

There's not a lot of meat in a meat and potato pie, you see.

That's why it's usually called a potato and meat pie Bob.

I can't understand the fad with Brewdog. The beer tastes shit, its in kiddie sized pop cans and it's expensive.

I doesn't sound like it has a lot going for itself does it?

983Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@karlypants wrote:

That's why it's usually called a potato and meat pie Bob.

I can't understand the fad with Brewdog. The beer tastes shit, its in kiddie sized pop cans and it's expensive.

I doesn't sound like it has a lot going for itself does it?
Allus meet and potato in my yoof, KP. Old habits die hard!

Anyroad worrabout Saint Marcus? One day he's learning to peel a carrot, then its  a fish finger butty and, before you know it, he's publishing 52 easy to follow recipes.


Talk about being a quick learner, its nothing short of a mackerel!

984Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:05 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I don't think I'll bother buying the Sunday Times today. I don't want to spoil my breakfast.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/get-cooking-with-marcus-rashford-and-tom-kerridge-exclusive-interview-and-recipe-d0btks5fv

Vomit factor ten!!!!

985Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:22 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Only a few more days to go now before we find out whether Saint Marcus MBE has paid income tax on the money he's taken out of MUCS Enterprises.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Thu May 13, 2021 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

986Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
There's a Rag at the centre of government, according to the Daily Mail.  Say no more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9510075/PMs-Chief-Staff-gave-Man-Ed-Woodward-impression-ministers-support-Super-League.html.

P.S. I cooked boiled eggs today without the help of Saint Marcus. I felt-tipped the letters MBE on mine and YBE on Lady Bobsworth's. No explanation was needed!

987Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:47 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

988Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:51 am

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
In the next episode, Saint Marcus MBE will be revealing how to make toast soldiers to all those kids who wondered where they came from and Manurefan, Desperate Dan (Rosenfield) if he's still in a job, will be pressing Boris to give the inspirational Marcus an OBE at least.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

989Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:13 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@karlypants wrote:

That's why it's usually called a potato and meat pie Bob.

I can't understand the fad with Brewdog. The beer tastes shit, its in kiddie sized pop cans and it's expensive.

I doesn't sound like it has a lot going for itself does it?
BREWDOG is the urine of the devil.
Revolting stuff.

990Vince Watch - Page 33 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:12 pm

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
'an eco-friendly reforestation project in Brazil '


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9511713/Desperate-baroness-wins-round-court-fight-jailed-solicitor-2m.html



Could anyone remind me where I have heard about that sort of thing before?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum