Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » You OK mate?

You OK mate?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31You OK mate? - Page 2 Empty Re: You OK mate? on Sun May 31, 2020 4:30 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@boltonbonce wrote:
I'm off out tomorrow, but I'll have to steel myself to take it easy. I went out for a paper on Wednesday and came back looking like I'd done a marathon.
Hope they haven't ended this lock down too soon.
Good luck.
I thought you were going to tell me that the news paper was 2 days out of date by the time you got back  Laughing

32You OK mate? - Page 2 Empty Re: You OK mate? on Sun May 31, 2020 8:04 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:No! it wasn't Joey Barton, it was a real live coyote.
Someone claimed to have seen a yeti in Preston. Big, ungainly creature with huge hairy legs.

33You OK mate? - Page 2 Empty Re: You OK mate? on Sun May 31, 2020 8:08 pm

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Nice of youto ask Johnny, like Bonce and Xmiles i am retired i  have a garden o enjoy, good heath and financially no worries and plenty of beer, I think like most,if your family are ok then you can manage, both my daughters other halfs are working, one furloughed and are all safe so far. 

I have 4 granddaughters aged 3-5 years old and i am reallly missing the interaction we usually have, facetime just doesn't work at that age they bugger off after a minute lol.

I am running 4 times a week a bit harder at 66 than it used to be but pretty fit for my age, i am on my 7th 1000 piece jigsaw and done all the jobs. Couldn't give a shit about the Bundersliga or the Premiership but do miss the Wanderers.

I lost a mate of 45 years couldn't go to his funeral and another mate after spending all of April on a ventilator was clapped out of ICU and is now home, my worries are for Mum who is 87 and my sister who is on the front line as a matron at Bolton Hospital and my two neices who also work at the hospital. take care guys.

34You OK mate? - Page 2 Empty Re: You OK mate? on Sun May 31, 2020 10:15 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've started binge watching old TV shows. All Creatures Great And Small, Columbo, Bilko, Dad's Army, and many more.
I've had to give Bonanza a miss, due to the fact that our local district nurse is the image of Hoss Cartwright. It's very disturbing.
You OK mate? - Page 2 Bonanza-hoss-cartwright-resistol_1_5aa66dab7afd9d0c3514d67961086acb

35You OK mate? - Page 2 Empty Re: You OK mate? on Sun May 31, 2020 10:20 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Bilko is an absolute classic.

My guilty pleasure is binge watching Come Dine With Me. Embarassed

36You OK mate? - Page 2 Empty Re: You OK mate? on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:12 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson