Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Emma Beaugeard leaving.

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICIAL - Emma Beaugeard leaving. Empty OFFICIAL - Emma Beaugeard leaving. Thu Jun 11 2020, 17:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Emma Beaugeard will be stepping down from her role as CEO.

Emma was appointed in August 2019 when Football Ventures (Whites) Limited acquired ownership of the football club and Bolton Whites Hotel. She will remain in the role in the short term alongside the senior executive team during a period of transition.

Emma said: “It has been a privilege to serve the Board, stakeholders, Club, Hotel, and fans during the period I have held the role of Chief Executive.

“The survival and wellbeing of BWFC is paramount and with the decimating effects of the pandemic and confirmation of relegation there absolutely needs to be necessary cost reductions and a restructure to give the Club every chance of success.

“I am stepping down but not away as BWFC are firmly lodged in my heart and I will be looking forward, as many will, to coming to games in the future and watching the Wanderers rise again.”

Sharon Brittan, Chairman of Bolton Wanderers, added: “I have worked with Emma for over 30 years and as well as somebody whom I trust implicitly in a professional capacity she is also a dear and close friend.

“Emma has shown great magnanimity by stepping down from her role during what is a significant period of change for the Club. She has done a tremendous job leading up to and following the takeover and worked tirelessly across the Club and Hotel to put us on a sure footing to move forwards.

“Emma leaves the Club with our sincere thanks and will always remain a major part of our story with the Club. I know that in whatever role Emma decides to take up in the future she will bring warmth, light, diligence and professionalism.
“We are looking to build a new senior management structure going forward and this process will take place over the next few months.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum