Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 27]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: Razz
Poor chap was probably denied watching cartoons when he was a kid otherwise he'd know.
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 9k=

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Wow. Is this common knowledge in the States?
Yes... Trump's actions are on the front pages.  He has fired anyone who has said no to him (much like his reality show), and only hires those who say yes.  Big donors get stimulus funds for their companies, and PPE only went in bulk to Governors who obeyed "our king." His moronic son-in-law Jared (who he chose to head the coronvirus response as well as middle east peace) was quoted as saying they did not care about the virus when it hit democratic states... and only is acknowledging it when it has hit republican states.  If the Queen wants to take us back, I think the populace might vote yes!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Yes... Trump's actions are on the front pages. 
Front pages of what though? Over here the media has become increasingly polarised with each side dismissing what the other writes as propaganda - the result of which is that the media tend to preach to their own audiences i.e. the converted.
I guess in both countries opinions are now so entrenched, the floating voters are the only ones that could bring about change and they appear to be a diminishing group.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I believe his credibility has almost hit the bottom. The only way he'll get a decent showing in the elections is that people will be voting for the party rather than the man.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I believe his credibility has almost hit the bottom. The only way he'll get a decent showing in the elections is that people will be voting for the party rather than the man.
I suspect it will be closer than many imagine especially as they use the ridiculous electoral college system.
Last time out 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton than Trump and yet he still got in.
With the polls suggesting a narrow lead for Biden, it's where those votes are that counts and in a very divided country the electoral college is likely to work very much in Trump's favour.
Biden needs to focus on the key marginals.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is crazy that both candidates are in their 70's, surely their must be younger candidates around. I'd rather Biden win obviously but he does seem a bit creepy.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You're right, we'll need to see who the potential VP will be, as these two old farts are quite likely to conk out half way through.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This'll amuse you. I'm right behind you Don boy.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

China, Russia, Iran and the US election

Yeah - we all know they are fiddling in other people's elections but this is the first time that US Intelligence has come out and admitted it.
I find it fascinating that Russia supports the right wing candidates here and across the pond. Can't be for political ideology reasons so it seems reasonable that they consider them a destabilising influence.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 0rrcGHp

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 DOEUJ6O

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She didn't wish him a happy birthday.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:She didn't wish him a happy birthday.
Does she speak English? I have never seen her speak. I wondered if she was mute.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She hates him.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How do you think he'd react if she were to leave him? Would he crumble without a trophy on his arm? Would he have her shot? Other alternatives?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maxwell might need a pardon. A match made in heaven.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Trump outside the Whitehouse, yesterday.

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 12 TX81mOy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum