Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

91Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 14:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Bare knuckle and no weapons
 Now we're talking, we need someone to live stream it to the portal  Very Happy

92Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 14:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mo

93Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 15:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No he can't do it his speakers don't work! I want to hear all the thuds and groans from the pair of them.

94Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 15:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
No he can't do it his speakers don't work! I want to hear all the thuds and groans from the pair of them.
Nat's got a lot of video equipment in her bedroom for some reason, maybe we could borrow it.

95Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 15:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
Nat's got a lot of video equipment in her bedroom for some reason, maybe we could borrow it.
 It'll need a good wipe down first i reckon but should be ok. Does anyone still use Betamax though?

96Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 15:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
 It'll need a good wipe down first i reckon but should be ok. Does anyone still use Betamax though?
What's Betamax? I'm still using this.

Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fq5dqm3958drdi3feyk08h4c9xdee2ona3mw4dsn&rid=giphy

97Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 15:51

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Boggersbelief wrote:Right I’ve had enough, I’m going to arrange a straightener between Lusty and Sluffy. Getting on my tits 

I’m also taking bets 

Lusty 10/1
Sluffy 16/1
The pair of them saying a few naughty words to each other and retreating back to their armchairs EVENS
Well said, Boggers! Tedious petty squabbles. Undignified stuff.

98Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 16:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
You're quite right Okocha, undignified, however, I would also like to add, 'as boring as bollocks'. Not the most erudite of comments, but it's how I feel  Very Happy

99Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 16:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Giphy

100Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 17:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Grow up the lot of you.
I'm not squabbling - merely pointing out that illogical nonsense is no basis for a lengthy diatribe. Done deal, job done, it's all over now.

101Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 17:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:Grow up the lot of you.
I'm not squabbling - merely pointing out that illogical nonsense is no basis for a lengthy diatribe. Done deal, job done, it's all over now.

Wow!!!

Words fail me...

You're not squabbling...

Hahahahaha.....

As for "illogical nonsense", I'm the one posting the facts, you're the one who dug the hole you are in by posting what you 'think/hoped' happened - and refuse to budge from that position no matter what!!!

Keep digging!!!

#Crackpot

102Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 18:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ding ding! Sluffy wins round 1 what has Lusty got in the tank for round 2?

103Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 19:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Ding ding! Sluffy wins round 1 what has Lusty got in the tank for round 2?
Have to watch out for low blows in this. The longest boxing match in history, between Andy Bowen and Jack Burke  in 1893 lasted 110 rounds. Seven hours and twenty minutes after the first bell, the referee declared a draw.
Lusty and Sluffy might match it.

104Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 20:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
No he can't do it his speakers don't work! I want to hear all the thuds and groans from the pair of them.

I said bare knuckle fight not a gay porno. 

Although sluffy would probs prefer that Very Happy

105Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Norpig wrote:
No he can't do it his speakers don't work! I want to hear all the thuds and groans from the pair of them.

I said bare knuckle fight not a gay porno. 

Although sluffy would probs prefer that Very Happy

Very close to having the night off with an inferred homophobic jibe.

I'll let this one pass but I won't the next one.

Fair warning?



106Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Very close to having the night off with an inferred homophobic jibe.

I'll let this one pass but I won't the next one.

Fair warning?




Is that you suggesting that being gay is a bad thing or an insult? Give yourself the night off

107Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

Very close to having the night off with an inferred homophobic jibe.

I'll let this one pass but I won't the next one.

Fair warning?




Is that you suggesting that being gay is a bad thing or an insult? Give yourself the night off

Either way it isn't required on here.

No more of it please is all I'm asking.

Thank you.

108Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What isn’t required? I’ve said nothing wrong

109Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Boggersbelief wrote:What isn’t required? I’ve said nothing wrong

Have you not?

No more.

Thank you.

110Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
..dunno..

111Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Have you not?

No more.

Thank you.

Only person who inferred homophobia was you

112Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 21:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

Have you not?

No more.

Thank you.

Only person who inferred homophobia was you

Well what else is it then when you say that someone (in this case me) would want to watch a gay porno?

@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Norpig wrote:
No he can't do it his speakers don't work! I want to hear all the thuds and groans from the pair of them.

I said bare knuckle fight not a gay porno. 

Although sluffy would probs prefer that Very Happy

113Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 22:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I said you’d prefer to be in a gay porno. You’ve taken that as an insult which speaks volumes of your character

114Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Tue 21 Jul - 23:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Boggersbelief wrote:I said you’d prefer to be in a gay porno. You’ve taken that as an insult which speaks volumes of your character

Maybe it does but at the end of the day it still is a homophobic remark and seeing that you somehow don't want to accept that I'm being serious about this then have the rest of the night off.

115Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Wed 22 Jul - 1:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Wow!!!

Words fail me...

You're not squabbling...

Hahahahaha.....

As for "illogical nonsense", I'm the one posting the facts, you're the one who dug the hole you are in by posting what you 'think/hoped' happened - and refuse to budge from that position no matter what!!!

Keep digging!!!

#Crackpot
#Desperate Smile



Last edited by wanderlust on Wed 22 Jul - 1:32; edited 1 time in total

116Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Wed 22 Jul - 1:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Wow!!!

Words fail me...

You're not squabbling...

Hahahahaha.....

As for "illogical nonsense", I'm the one posting the facts, you're the one who dug the hole you are in by posting what you 'think/hoped' happened - and refuse to budge from that position no matter what!!!

Keep digging!!!

#Crackpot
It is indeed a fact no charges were brought - a fact that I'm not disputing. It's also a fact that most dogs have four legs which is as equally relevant to the original statement that IMO I suspect the man screwed us over.

Next you'll be telling us that the fact that gorillas are mammals proves that the earth is flat.

Let me explain it this way....just because he wasn't charged doesn't prove he didn't do it. It also doesn't prove that he did it either. 
Which is why my statement was correct and your non sequitur is - as I rightly pointed out - illogical nonsense.

Now pack it in please as you're annoying me as well as everyone else.

117Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Wed 22 Jul - 11:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

Wow!!!

Words fail me...

You're not squabbling...

Hahahahaha.....

As for "illogical nonsense", I'm the one posting the facts, you're the one who dug the hole you are in by posting what you 'think/hoped' happened - and refuse to budge from that position no matter what!!!

Keep digging!!!

#Crackpot
It is indeed a fact no charges were brought - a fact that I'm not disputing. It's also a fact that most dogs have four legs which is as equally relevant to the original statement that IMO I suspect the man screwed us over.

Next you'll be telling us that the fact that gorillas are mammals proves that the earth is flat.

Let me explain it this way....just because he wasn't charged doesn't prove he didn't do it. It also doesn't prove that he did it either. 
Which is why my statement was correct and your non sequitur is - as I rightly pointed out - illogical nonsense.

Now pack it in please as you're annoying me as well as everyone else.

Ah posting whilst pissed again, what a surprise!

Let me simplify things for you.

The Administrator is the agent of the court and is compelled to report to it its findings upon which action is taken if the law had been broken.

The Administrator is required to do this report within a set time from taking control of the company which iirc is 28 days.

That was done.

Some 14 months later no charges have been made and Anderson has not been struck off from being a Director of other business.

Those are facts.

As for posting pissed up and inanely rambling about Gorillas and a flat Earth, that's just you being a crackpot unable to accept you might be wrong about anything and still 'squabbling' to justify the hole you've dug so very deeply for yourself and all the abuse you've given me over the last three or so years.

118Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Wed 22 Jul - 11:13

T.R.O.Y.


Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Sluffy wrote:So what would have been your solution to paying the players when there was no money in the club to do so and go about avoiding all this off the pitch drama?

Because I certainly don't have one?

It's easy to say he should do the decent thing but how do you do it when there's no money left in the pot?

I think this highlights how badly you've missed the point to be honest. 

I'm not blaming Ken for the club running out of money, it's about how it was handled and communicated to both fans with an emotional attachment to the club, and employees whose livelihoods depended on it. Rather than honest, straightforward communication about the state of the finances and the need to sell asap he used the club as a PR vehicle to attack anyone who suggested he'd failed to make his agreements.

Nothing short of embarrassing, and given his prior record as a Director any negative press in this area was bound to lead to increased scrutiny.

119Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Wed 22 Jul - 11:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Ah posting whilst pissed again, what a surprise!

Let me simplify things for you.

The Administrator is the agent of the court and is compelled to report to it its findings upon which action is taken if the law had been broken.

The Administrator is required to do this report within a set time from taking control of the company which iirc is 28 days.

That was done.

Some 14 months later no charges have been made and Anderson has not been struck off from being a Director of other business.

Those are facts.

As for posting pissed up and inanely rambling about Gorillas and a flat Earth, that's just you being a crackpot unable to accept you might be wrong about anything and still 'squabbling' to justify the hole you've dug so very deeply for yourself and all the abuse you've given me over the last three or so years.

Conspiracy theories - Page 4 And-another-thing-zzzzzzz-zzz-zzzz

120Conspiracy theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy theories on Wed 22 Jul - 12:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:So what would have been your solution to paying the players when there was no money in the club to do so and go about avoiding all this off the pitch drama?

Because I certainly don't have one?

It's easy to say he should do the decent thing but how do you do it when there's no money left in the pot?

I think this highlights how badly you've missed the point to be honest. 

I'm not blaming Ken for the club running out of money, it's about how it was handled and communicated to both fans with an emotional attachment to the club, and employees whose livelihoods depended on it. Rather than honest, straightforward communication about the state of the finances and the need to sell asap he used the club as a PR vehicle to attack anyone who suggested he'd failed to make his agreements.

Nothing short of embarrassing, and given his prior record as a Director any negative press in this area was bound to lead to increased scrutiny.

What did you want him to say?

People knew there was no money in the club but they were under the belief he was obliged to cover the bills from his own pocket (many still are under that misapprehension - even the players at the time - see Wheater's video interview above).

He certainly couldn't say the club was insolvent because that would have meant instant Administration when that point is reached.

The accounts taken over by the Administrator confirmed there was insufficient money to pay the creditors and as I've repeatedly pointed out there has been no illegality found in how he run the club sufficient to charge him with anything.

As for his communications with fans, simply look how Ten Bob and I have been treated (particularly on ww) for simply explaining how a limited company and the owner of the limited company are two separate entities in law - we even have the sites 'crackpot' on here STILL going on about how Anderson plundered the club despite all the facts now (over a year later) indicating that he didn't!

The fans didn't believe a word he could possibly say - he's already been judged, tried and found guilty in their minds.

As for using the club statements for 'his' communications, what else was left open to him to put his side of the story?

Iles certainly was biased against him and was in bed with the ST with Holdsworth.  I don't believe Iles has written even one negative article about Deano but we've learned a load from Anderson via his only voice, the clubs media facilities.

Same with Heathcote's, Iles and the ST were buddies with him and took his side over his issues with Anderson.  Ken used the club to tell anyone who would listen that Heathcote's had stitched the club up for his own financial benefit - people believed Heathcote, Iles and the ST but what was in effect the very first thing the Administrator did when he had a look at the hotel books?

He immediately terminated the contract with Heathcote because his contract had stitched the club up for Heathcote's financial benefit!!!

Anderson was damned if he didn't get his voice out there and damned again when he did - he couldn't win.

At least he did attempt to show some of things things he had to deal with and why - no one else (Iles) were trying to put both sides of what was going on.

So to answer your points

@T.R.O.Y. wrote:I'm not blaming Ken for the club running out of money, it's about how it was handled and communicated to both fans with an emotional attachment to the club, and employees whose livelihoods depended on it. Rather than honest, straightforward communication about the state of the finances and the need to sell asap he used the club as a PR vehicle to attack anyone who suggested he'd failed to make his agreements.

People KNEW the club had no money - they wanted him to put his hand in HIS pocket though and didn't understand why he didn't and people KNEW the club needed to be sold but no one wanted to buy it - the facts after the event plainly prove this as ONLY FV actually met the Administrators criteria have having proof of funds to buy the club  following their evaluation of bids process.

Exactly has he had been telling everyone that there were only 'tyre kickers' out there and no fictional Ron Billionaires as many believed there were!

@T.R.O.Y. wrote:given his prior record as a Director any negative press in this area was bound to lead to increased scrutiny.

We've seen that contrary to overwhelming popular belief at the time - he's not actually done anything to break the law!

As I said above in most people's eyes he'd already been judged as guilty, so what was the point of him trying to say anything otherwise - nobody was believing him by then.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum