Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown

+2
Sluffy
karlypants
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:17 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone not wearing slippers must be barred. It's hard to kick off wearing slippers.
Everything will be calm. 
Two sweet sherries luv, and have one yerself.

62The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:23 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone not wearing slippers must be barred. It's hard to kick off wearing slippers.
Everything will be calm. 
Two sweet sherries luv, and have one yerself.
I quite agree with that one.
I am quite frightened that if I go into a Pub such as wetherspoons and say that I am a Brexit supporter that I might get a standing ovation.

63The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:29 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

sunlight wrote:
I quite agree with that one.
I am quite frightened that if I go into a Pub such as wetherspoons and say that I am a Brexit supporter that I might get a standing ovation.
Only if you look like a sixteen year old, made up to the nines.

64The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:30 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If I go into a Pub nowadays do I have to say things like ` Britain is full` every few minutes so as to fit in?

65The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:32 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:If I go into a Pub nowadays do I have to say things like ` Britain is full` every few minutes so as to fit in?
Tag on 'Brussels ain't telling me what to do'. You'll be fine.

66The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:34 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Thank you I will put that one on my Kindle.

67The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:36 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There is a middle class family up the road from us underclass, and they gave had a hell of a time in lockdown. Whats topped it all of is that because they bought a 30 foot yacht last summer, that they cant get their new BMW on the drive with their two Range Rovers now.
People think us underclass have it bad.

68The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:38 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
Bonce I just noticed that the young boy on your avatar has a strangely angled left leg. Would that be rickets I wonder, as it doesn't look quite normal. (Just a thought)

69The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:39 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

sunlight wrote:There is a middle class family up the road from us underclass, and they gave had a hell of a time in lockdown. Whats topped it all of is that because they bought a 30 foot yacht last summer, that they cant get their new BMW on the drive with their two Range Rovers now.
People think us underclass have it bad.
You can't be that much of an underclass if you live in a road with so much obvious affluence, can you?

70The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:49 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:
You can't be that much of an underclass if you live in a road with so much obvious affluence, can you?
Well, Boris Johnson lives on the next estate over. Its why he tried to order all those water cannons.

71The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Middle Classes are out of Lockdown Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:00 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum