Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Nuts at school

Nuts at school

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nuts at school Empty Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 17:00

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
One of Lusty's comments got me wondering where various Nuts' members would be sitting  in today's classrooms: (apologies if I offend anyone, miss someone out or get them completely wrong)
 Complaints to the management, but don't give me a detention please....


I can see you, Lusty, being a middle-row, argumentative type, permanently with his hand up, monopolising the discussions with "superior" knowledge; out "socialising" with the girls at lunch and break times; knowing how to wind up Sluffy sitting directly in front of you...a few sly prods

Bonce would be on the back-row, taking relatively few lessons all that seriously, self-deprecating, but distracting everyone with his mishaps, internet searches and non-school-uniform footwear; the teachers and other pupils love him for his modesty, sense of humour and brightness ....doesn't need to try that hard to get by

Boggers would inevitably be in the isolation room or standing outside the Head's office; (sorry, Boggers!)

Nat would be back-row, but away from Bonce, making fly comments in response to everything, the only one wondering how she managed to find herself in a boys' school; often seen staring idly at teachers' crotches or daydreaming about living a rich, privileged life of luxury

Sluffy, would naturally be at the front, painstakingly taking notes and wishing for more in-depth coverage of subject matter, especially in history, science and economics lessons; arguing endlessly with Lusty (to sighs from the rest of the class), or worrying about his own literacy skills; unlikely to let things drop when he believes he's right, prone to occasional flashes of temper when pushed too far; something of a swat who dislikes being thought of as contrary

TROY would be on the middle row, sitting quietly aghast at injustices perpetrated by teachers, but rousing his energies to make succinct points, especially in politics lessons; also knows that some of his sincerely-held views wind up Sluffy... but has to express them despite himself. He and Sluffy have to be separated at break times.

KP sits by the window on the back row; he has his mind on other things, usually which girls might be the subject of his attentions at lunchtime, but has natural talent in I.T.;  loves his music but is mocked for his taste

Glos is a bit of an unknown and unknowable quantity, another middle-row fairly attentive type, more studious than Norpig who sees a role for his big heart in the outside world after his school days are over; a genuine trier and carer

Me....shy in class so tries to hide on the back row but gets into trouble for chatting with Bonce and playing Owzat in physics lessons; loves English and languages; in awe of the power of literature and music to create beauty; comes alive in sports lessons which are his forte and help form his main friendships. Hopeless at maths and science and clearly not interested. Thinks he will never use a lot of what is taught in school

2Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 17:22

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I'm just relieved I didn't go to that school, although I did go to the same one as GLOS .



Last edited by Cajunboy on Wed Jul 01 2020, 17:32; edited 1 time in total

3Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 17:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy That's very funny. Would be interested where Breadman would fit in. Borstal?

4Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 17:29

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Warburtons Academy?

5Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 17:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat won't be happy with this. She likes to be front and centre.

6Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 18:46

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sorry to have missed you out, Cajun. Where and how would you see yourself?

7Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 18:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@okocha wrote:Sorry to have missed you out, Cajun. Where and how would you see yourself?
Cajun would be that kid with the snot that disappears and reappears in tune with his breathing. His mother would write notes taking him out of PE. Very Happy
xmiles would be sat at the back listening to Thelonious Monk.

8Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@okocha wrote:Sorry to have missed you out, Cajun. Where and how would you see yourself.
On the back-row taking a keen interest in some of the girls in my class.

9Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:
On the back-row taking a keen interest in some of the girls in my class.
There's only Nat. Good luck with that. Shocked

10Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:05

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
Cajun would be that kid with the snot that disappears and reappears in tune with his breathing. His mother would write notes taking him out of PE. Very Happy
xmiles would be sat at the back listening to Thelonious Monk.
Thanks Bonce.

No snot and I  won the school top prize for avoiding gym and games.

Could be found in La Canva or The Beachcomber.

11Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Cajun, the one we went to made sure we had a bottle of milk every day. If you were milk monitor you could sometimes have extra milk, (and it always tasted better in those days). I wonder if that was the start of the road to my 6 stents ?   Neutral

12Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm worried about our teacher. Not an enviable task. Ask Sluffy. Very Happy

13Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I must have been wagging it when Okocha wrote this, much like my real school days then  Very Happy

14Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Do you think Sluffy looks like the teacher from the Bash Street Kids?

15Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat's not posted yet. Must be her day at the clinic.

16Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Do you think Sluffy looks like the teacher from the Bash Street Kids?
I've always said that. His job on here is very similar.

17Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:I must have been wagging it when Okocha wrote this, much like my real school days then  Very Happy
We always knew when you were in. We could hear your desk going up and down. Very Happy

18Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
We always knew when you were in. We could hear your desk going up and down. Very Happy

i had to wear boxing gloves to cut down  Laughing

19Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Very Happy

20Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 19:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:

i had to wear boxing gloves to cut down  Laughing
What a classroom. CCTV would have had a field day. Sluffy desperately trying to restore order in the face of an out of control rabble.

21Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 21:12

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Oh how could I forget xmiles, my kindred spirit, politically speaking?! So sorry, xm. I imagine you as Bonce described, a cool dude.....too cool for school....

22Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Wed Jul 01 2020, 21:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@okocha wrote:One of Lusty's comments got me wondering where various Nuts' members would be sitting  in today's classrooms: (apologies if I offend anyone, miss someone out or get them completely wrong)
 Complaints to the management, but don't give me a detention please....


I can see you, Lusty, being a middle-row, argumentative type, permanently with his hand up, monopolising the discussions with "superior" knowledge; out "socialising" with the girls at lunch and break times; knowing how to wind up Sluffy sitting directly in front of you...a few sly prods

Bonce would be on the back-row, taking relatively few lessons all that seriously, self-deprecating, but distracting everyone with his mishaps, internet searches and non-school-uniform footwear; the teachers and other pupils love him for his modesty, sense of humour and brightness ....doesn't need to try that hard to get by

Boggers would inevitably be in the isolation room or standing outside the Head's office; (sorry, Boggers!)

Nat would be back-row, but away from Bonce, making fly comments in response to everything, the only one wondering how she managed to find herself in a boys' school; often seen staring idly at teachers' crotches or daydreaming about living a rich, privileged life of luxury

Sluffy, would naturally be at the front, painstakingly taking notes and wishing for more in-depth coverage of subject matter, especially in history, science and economics lessons; arguing endlessly with Lusty (to sighs from the rest of the class), or worrying about his own literacy skills; unlikely to let things drop when he believes he's right, prone to occasional flashes of temper when pushed too far; something of a swat who dislikes being thought of as contrary

TROY would be on the middle row, sitting quietly aghast at injustices perpetrated by teachers, but rousing his energies to make succinct points, especially in politics lessons; also knows that some of his sincerely-held views wind up Sluffy... but has to express them despite himself. He and Sluffy have to be separated at break times.

KP sits by the window on the back row; he has his mind on other things, usually which girls might be the subject of his attentions at lunchtime, but has natural talent in I.T.;  loves his music but is mocked for his taste

Glos is a bit of an unknown and unknowable quantity, another middle-row fairly attentive type, more studious than Norpig who sees a role for his big heart in the outside world after his school days are over; a genuine trier and carer

Me....shy in class so tries to hide on the back row but gets into trouble for chatting with Bonce and playing Owzat in physics lessons; loves English and languages; in awe of the power of literature and music to create beauty; comes alive in sports lessons which are his forte and help form his main friendships. Hopeless at maths and science and clearly not interested. Thinks he will never use a lot of what is taught in school

3/10

See me after class.

Nuts at school Cd6a43c0e49f7c47cacc7d17bf705e81aec0c89d01bb6a5e0fd96b247a85?auto=compress

Very Happy

23Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Thu Jul 02 2020, 09:48

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@okocha wrote:Oh how could I forget xmiles, my kindred spirit, politically speaking?! So sorry, xm. I imagine you as Bonce described, a cool dude.....too cool for school....

Smile

24Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Thu Jul 02 2020, 09:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@gloswhite wrote:Cajun, the one we went to made sure we had a bottle of milk every day. If you were milk monitor you could sometimes have extra milk, (and it always tasted better in those days). I wonder if that was the start of the road to my 6 stents ?   Neutral

At our school the milk was left outside. On very cold days the milk would separate and be partly frozen. On very hot days it would turn rancid.

25Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Thu Jul 02 2020, 10:04

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
The tits usually got the milk first......

26Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Thu Jul 02 2020, 11:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Love being stereotyped even though it's obvious you don't recognise/remember me Okocha - perhaps because of you being 4 years older. Knew a few from your year through footie though.

27Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Thu Jul 02 2020, 11:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I feel like I’m very misunderstood amongst you guys.

28Nuts at school Empty Re: Nuts at school on Thu Jul 02 2020, 12:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:I feel like I’m very misunderstood amongst you guys.
We're very understanding. Would you like to share your feelings with us? A burden shared is a burden halved as they say.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum