Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Facemasks in shops

Facemasks in shops

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Wed Jul 15 2020, 16:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Glad I read that, I was going to wear it round my chin otherwise.
Which chin?

32Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 10:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Yet another example of the confusion and completely illogical messages coming from this government:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/15/mass-confusion-whether-not-people-should-wear-mask-pret-12994540/

33Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 10:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What is confusing you about having to wear a face mask in a shop from a week tomorrow?

Seems pretty clear to me.

34Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 10:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
For those with the issue of steamy glasses, you could always try and source a proper mask that will protect you like the one I have...

Facemasks in shops - Page 2 42614

35Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 10:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:What is confusing you about having to wear a face mask in a shop from a week tomorrow?

Seems pretty clear to me.

So do you have to wear one when visiting Pret?

36Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 10:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:So do you have to wear one when visiting Pret?

From the 24th, yes.

Again, seems clear enough to me.

37Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 11:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

From the 24th, yes.

Again, seems clear enough to me.

Wrong!

Business Secretary Alok Sharma has added more confusion to the Government's mask policy after people are told they don't have to wear one in cafes - but are encouraged to.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12139384/more-chaos-masks-sharma-pret-cafe/

38Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 12:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It really is very clear unless you want to be silly about it. Wear a mask when you go inside any establishment. Of course there will be exceptions.

Do you really need a ruling saying you can remove your mask to eat and drink?

Grow up.

39Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Thu Jul 16 2020, 12:24

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
You are missing the point, which is about the confusing and illogical guidance/legislation concerning the wearing of face masks, not whether or not I need guidance. The guidance/legislation really is not "very clear".

40Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Sat Jul 18 2020, 14:16

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
The Tories are quite clear on wearing masks, that they should/should not be worn in shops. As they have said it is very important that we do/do not wear a mask in a shop or indeed dont do this or not.
It is perfectly legal if you dont / do or do not wear a mask but if you agree to do this its fine as long as you realise this.
If its a cafe and you do or you dont remove your mask to eat you must/must not be nipping in for a quick bite or indeed for a takeaway!
So you are not/are exempt from wearing one even if its Gove who needs a line or not.

41Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Sat Jul 18 2020, 15:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@sunlight wrote:The Tories are quite clear on wearing masks, that they should/should not be worn in shops. As they have said it is very important that we do/do not wear a mask in a shop or indeed dont do this or not.
It is perfectly legal if you dont / do or do not wear a mask but if you agree to do this its fine as long as you realise this.
If its a cafe and you do or you dont remove your mask to eat you must/must not be nipping in for a quick bite or indeed for a takeaway!
So you are not/are exempt from wearing one even if its Gove who needs a line or not.
I agree, how can this country continue to improve when the citizenry are expected to use common sense, and actually think for themselves.  Shocked

42Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Sat Jul 18 2020, 15:39

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@gloswhite wrote:
I agree, how can this country continue to improve when the citizenry are expected to use common sense, and actually think for themselves.  Shocked
You mean that there are/arent no regulations from them about mask wearing or not / are?

43Facemasks in shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Facemasks in shops on Sat Jul 18 2020, 15:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The thing about populist governments is that they can only survive if they remain popular and given that attitudes are divided even amongst their core vote they are unlikely to enforce anything as it would threaten their popularity.
In trying to pass responsibility to individuals, they are empowering those who don't give a f*** who they infect.
If Boris's promise to have an "independent" enquiry into the Government's handling of the crisis actually happens in his lifetime, this will be one of the elements looked at.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum