Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Biden the next President of America

+5
sunlight
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Picked his running mate - the dream ticket of him and Kamala.

Walk over now in November.

If there is allowed to be an election that is!

Biden VP pick: Kamala Harris chosen as running mate

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53739323

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Decent choice. Fox News will have had the hatchet job well prepared for whoever Biden chose.

She's a tough cookie though.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dream On.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure that being intelligent and articulate is an advantage in America these days, but she should shore up the base vote - but to win the election, the Democrats have to ramp up their efforts to get their supporters turning out to vote as Trump has done with his - especially as they need to get something like ten million more votes than Trump to actually win.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I'm not sure that being intelligent and articulate is an advantage in America these days, but she should shore up the base vote - but to win the election, the Democrats have to ramp up their efforts to get their supporters turning out to vote as Trump has done with his - especially as they need to get something like ten million more votes than Trump to actually win.
The Trump base will always vote Trump. His big problem will be the floating voters who decided to give him a chance in 2016, and have since watched in horror at what the country has become.
Even lifelong Republicans are planning on voting Biden.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

US Election 2020: Joe Biden wins the presidency

Joe Biden has won the race to become the next US president, defeating Donald Trump following a cliff-hanger vote count after Tuesday's election.

The BBC projects that Mr Biden has won the key battleground of Pennsylvania, propelling him over the 270 electoral college vote threshold required to clinch the White House.

The Trump campaign has indicated their candidate does not plan to concede.

The result makes Mr Trump the first one-term president since the 1990s.

The BBC's projection of Mr Biden's victory is based on the unofficial results from states that have already finished counting their votes, and the expected results from states like Wisconsin where the count is continuing.

The election has seen the highest turnout since 1900. Mr Biden has won more than 73 million votes so far, the most ever for a US presidential candidate. Mr Trump has drawn almost 70 million, the second-highest tally in history.

More here -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54836636

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...and Trump will have to be dragged out of the White House kicking and screaming.
Senior Republicans are keeping very quiet, neither backing nor decrying Trump so I guess they're deciding what to do in order to make themselves electable whilst taking a backseat to watch if Trump gets any traction in the courts.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Scottish newspaper: 'Local golf course owner loses US election'

The Ayrshire Daily News, which reports on the region of Scotland where Trump's Turnberry golf resort is located, is taking a rather different view of today's news out of the US.

"South Ayrshire Golf club owner loses 2020 presidential election," reads their witty headline.

https://www.ayrshiredailynews.co.uk/post/south-ayrshire-golf-club-owner-loses-2020-presidential-election

Very Happy

Bye Donald, just need to get rid of our own blonde, populist cunt now.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I mean what is the deal with Trumps hair? Hasnt anyone asked him what thats all about? He seems to have sort of four foot long hair at the back of his head and bald at the front.
Also his orange face but with white circles around the eyes.
I like a Coiffure but Im not seeing this style he has on any street.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:I mean what is the deal with Trumps hair? Hasnt anyone asked him what thats all about? He seems to have sort of four foot long hair at the back of his head and bald at the front.
Also his orange face but with white circles around the eyes.
I like a Coiffure but Im not seeing this style he has on any street.
It's the Arthur Scargill look taken to a new level.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have hair very like that.

Just not on my head.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
It's the Arthur Scargill look taken to a new level.
Very Happy  and with a complete contrast in ideology.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I have hair very like that.

Just not on my head.
Im not going to ask.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
Im not going to ask.
Very wise.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Biden backlash has already started, seen lots of posts on social media saying Biden is a paedo  Rolling Eyes

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The hatred in USA from some is awful.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Biden backlash has already started, seen lots of posts on social media saying Biden is a paedo  Rolling Eyes

Joe Biden the next President of America Nn_sgo_trump_epstein_tape_190717_1920x1080

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Murray is a nut job, so I won't lose any sleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum