Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Season Tickets

Season Tickets

+8
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
Tungsten3
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
Whitesince63
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Season Tickets Empty Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 10:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Go on sale today!

Key Information ahead of 2020/21 Season Tickets going on sale

Bolton Wanderers Football Club would like to provide some key information to our supporters ahead of launching our 2020/21 season ticket sales process for the upcoming Sky Bet League Two campaign.

Season ticket prices will be announced on Monday 17 August and they will be available to purchase immediately.

In the meantime, the club has put together a handy FAQs document HERE for our supporters who may have questions surrounding the sales process and how COVID-19 has impacted on our usual selling procedures.

How 2020/21 Season Tickets Will Be Sold

The Club can confirm that all renewals or new purchases of 2020/21 season tickets will ONLY be sold via the Club’s e-ticketing site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a period of time.

Due to the impact COVID-19 has had on our traditional selling procedures and planning ahead for social distancing within the stadium, when it is safe for supporters to return, we are asking those who would normally sit together, to purchase their seats in one single transaction to ensure family & social bubbles are kept together.

The Club has put together a “How to Buy Online” guide HERE for supporters who may need assistance in completing their renewal or for a new purchase.

Further details on the reopening of the phone lines and ticket hall in Bolton Central will be communicated in due course.

Digital Ticketing

In a move designed to deliver an even safer and contactless experience for Wanderers supporters when we welcome you back to the University of Bolton Stadium, when it is safe to do so, and following on from last season’s successful introduction of digital ticketing, the club can confirm that all season tickets purchased for the 2020/21 Sky Bet League Two campaign will be digital e-tickets. We are now beginning the process of phasing out the physical season card. However, supporters wishing to obtain a season card will be able to indicate this option before they complete their purchase, at an additional cost of £10 per card. [EDIT - charge since scrapped!]

Supporters will be able to store their 2020/21 season ticket digitally on a mobile device via Apple Wallet or Google Pay.

Going fully digital opens up access to a host of benefits for both the club and our supporters. Digital tickets will directly improve the supporter experience by giving easier access to tickets, storing their tickets on their device of choice. With the added flexibility, ease and security that this brings, digital tickets are the future of live football at the University of Bolton Stadium as we begin our “Return to Live” plan.

As well as having the option to use digital tickets, having an online ticketing account with the club also has a host of other additional benefits:

Ability to purchase tickets 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Have a BWFC purchase history which will be needed to buy tickets for certain games
No queuing at Bolton Central
No holding on the phone or subsequent charges
No postage fees
And it’s also eco-friendly as we reduce the need for cards and paper tickets.
Direct Debits

Season ticket holders who have previously paid by Direct Debit for their Season Ticket will NOT automatically renew, as has been the case in previous seasons. Any supporter wishing to pay via Direct Debit will need to opt for this method of payment when completing their online renewal or new purchase. The Direct Debit scheme will spread the cost of a season ticket over eight months, with the first payment taken on 15th September and the remaining seven payments taken on the first working day of each subsequent month. The deadline to pay via the Direct Debit scheme will be close of business on Sunday 6th September. New for the 2020/21 season, Direct Debit transactions will be processed by GoCardless.

Lifeline Lottery

Did you know? As a Lifeline member not only do you have the chance to win fabulous cash prizes 52 weeks of the year but you also can claim 5% discount on the cost of your season ticket (T&Cs apply). At a weekly cost of just £2, you can directly help the Bolton Wanderers Development Association to fund projects throughout the football club that would not normally be possible without your support.

To become a member of the Lifeline lottery please complete the application form by downloading it HERE, or for more information, please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call 01204 673774, leave a message and one of the Promotions Team will get back to you. Lifeline Members must be 16 years or over.

Any supporter who joins the Lifeline lottery after purchasing their season ticket will be contacted individually to ensure their 5% discount is applied.

2019/20 Season Ticket Holders

The Club would like to thank everybody who took part in the survey regarding refunds from last season. The overwhelming majority of you opted to waive your right to a pro-rata refund and we are truly grateful to you.

We also would like to inform supporters who requested a pro-rata refund that these will be processed in due course. We appreciate your continued patience and we thank you for your ongoing support.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 10:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

3Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 11:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just renewed mine but it didn't bring up my Sons ST details which is odd. I then remembered i've bought him one for the last few years and he never comes with me so not bothered querying it  Very Happy

4Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 11:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Full details from the club here -



5Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Had a change of heart and contacted the club about my Sons season ticket. I think i know why it didn't offer me his, he is 12 now and 13 in October so would be in the under 18 category and not under 12 but still not ideal that they didn't offer some kind of renewal.

I emailed them and they will get back to me in up to 3 days  Rolling Eyes

6Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Had a change of heart and contacted the club about my Sons season ticket. I think i know why it didn't offer me his, he is 12 now and 13 in October so would be in the under 18 category and not under 12 but still not ideal that they didn't offer some kind of renewal.

I emailed them and they will get back to me in up to 3 days  Rolling Eyes

Perhaps your son went behind your back and cancelled it?

"No more of this shite, I'm off to watch City".

7Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Perhaps your son went behind your back and cancelled it?

"No more of this shite, I'm off to watch City".
And who could blame him?  Very Happy

Even if i have to drag him to a few games it's only £69 for the season ticket so it's only £8 a month on direct debit.

8Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I like how they were planning a £10 charge if you wanted a physical card.  Shocked

9Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I like how they were planning a £10 charge if you wanted a physical card.  Shocked
 I tried using google pay on my phone last season when they were selling individual games at the start of the season and it just didn't work on my phone. I had to ring them and get them to leave me an actual ticket to pick up.

At least they've seen sense and changed their mind on that now.

10Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 I tried using google pay on my phone last season when they were selling individual games at the start of the season and it just didn't work on my phone. I had to ring them and get them to leave me an actual ticket to pick up.

At least they've seen sense and changed their mind on that now.
I sort out three season ticket's, but two other lads can only make it to certain games, and I use the print at home method. Is that still an option?

11Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 16:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I sort out three season ticket's, but two other lads can only make it to certain games, and I use the print at home method. Is that still an option?
Not sure Boncey, best to email them i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 16:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cheers. :like:

13Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Something on this Boncey that says you have to set up a network to be able to buy on behalf of someone else

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 17:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Something on this Boncey that says you have to set up a network to be able to buy on behalf of someone else

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's normal Mr Pig. Just been on and sorted the usual three tickets. One of the lads still qualifies for an under 12 ticket, but the other one is 15 and he wouldn't have got away with the short pants again this season, so had to get under 18. Very Happy

15Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 17:37

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Went on to buy but couldn't get on to my account, so i re registered (mistake), the system wouldn't allow me to buy my own seat of many years, guessing it thought i was a newby so only offered me unallocated seats, eventually bought one a few rows down from my normal spec.

All this online stuff is great when it works but a bloody pain when you get it wrong, much prefer going into the shop sorted usually in two minutes, they can shove the eticket lol

16Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 17:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Went on to buy but couldn't get on to my account, so i re registered (mistake), the system wouldn't allow me to buy my own seat of many years, guessing it thought i was a newby so only offered me unallocated seats, eventually bought one a few rows down from my normal spec.

All this online stuff is great when it works but a bloody pain when you get it wrong, much prefer going into the shop sorted usually in two minutes, they can shove the eticket lol
My first ST at Burnden was like a big book of raffle tickets, ten bob, for the manny road stand. Only lasted there one season. The pipe smoke all but did me in.
Much safer in the Lever end.

17Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 18:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
What do people think of the video?

18Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Mon Aug 17 2020, 22:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nearly had me blubbing and running into the streets of Manchester to proclaim i love Bolton  Very Happy

19Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 10:11

Whitesince63


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Don’t let the trials and tribulations put you off one and all, stick at it, get your ticket and join the revolution. COYWM.

20Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 11:25

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My first ST at Burnden was like a big book of raffle tickets, ten bob, for the manny road stand. Only lasted there one season. The pipe smoke all but did me in.
Much safer in the Lever end.
Remember them Bonce the buggers used to swap the numbers around, so you could go with the wrong ticket, i had one the year Worthy scored THAT goal, and yes pipe smoke lol

21Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 11:35

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Anybody any view on this, i have by my own incompetence renewed my ST however (West Lower Row R) my ticket of many years was same stand on row U. i re registered and my old  seat was greyed out so bought the one they offered.

My question is because all my purchasing history is attched to my ST the system thinks i have not renewed so it would go on sale sept 6th. The system will now have me purchasing the new seat for the first time (all my details remain the same} is it worth going to the ticket office and swapping back to my original seat (i would prefer this ) although i go alone i have sat with the around half a dozen people i know well. 

Do you think despite purchasing a given seat due to covid, we will be moved around if so there seems little point swapping back, just to be moved on again?  West Lower is pretty well stocked with ST holders so not sure how they will socially distance without moving us around?

22Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 11:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anybody any view on this, i have by my own incompetence renewed my ST however (West Lower Row R) my ticket of many years was same stand on row U. i re registered and my old  seat was greyed out so bought the one they offered.

My question is because all my purchasing history is attched to my ST the system thinks i have not renewed so it would go on sale sept 6th. The system will now have me purchasing the new seat for the first time (all my details remain the same} is it worth going to the ticket office and swapping back to my original seat (i would prefer this ) although i go alone i have sat with the around half a dozen people i know well. 

Do you think despite purchasing a given seat due to covid, we will be moved around if so there seems little point swapping back, just to be moved on again?  West Lower is pretty well stocked with ST holders so not sure how they will socially distance without moving us around?

Maybe this might help perhaps?

23Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 12:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anybody any view on this, i have by my own incompetence renewed my ST however (West Lower Row R) my ticket of many years was same stand on row U. i re registered and my old  seat was greyed out so bought the one they offered.

My question is because all my purchasing history is attched to my ST the system thinks i have not renewed so it would go on sale sept 6th. The system will now have me purchasing the new seat for the first time (all my details remain the same} is it worth going to the ticket office and swapping back to my original seat (i would prefer this ) although i go alone i have sat with the around half a dozen people i know well. 

Do you think despite purchasing a given seat due to covid, we will be moved around if so there seems little point swapping back, just to be moved on again?  West Lower is pretty well stocked with ST holders so not sure how they will socially distance without moving us around?
I presume your usual seat was greyed out as they are holding your old seat to just renew up to 6th September? You probably should have just reset your password rather than register again but worth emailing them to explain whats happened and they should be able to change you back to your old seat.

I suspect when we first go back it won't matter about ST seats as we'll all be spread out to social distance.

24Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:38

Leeds_Trotter


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I've seen a lot complaining about the prices, really baffled as to why. Personally think they are reasonable.

25Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
LT welcome back! Where have you been hiding?  Very Happy

Price seems fine to me, similar to last years one but i suppose people think it should be cheaper because we are in league 2 now.

26Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I presume your usual seat was greyed out as they are holding your old seat to just renew up to 6th September? You probably should have just reset your password rather than register again but worth emailing them to explain whats happened and they should be able to change you back to your old seat.

I suspect when we first go back it won't matter about ST seats as we'll all be spread out to social distance.
Your right i should have reset my password, so you think we will be moved around due to covid despite whats on your ticket, i agree if they have to social distance then i have ST either side of my old seat. not sure if its worth changing sure it will all work out.

27Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:LT welcome back! Where have you been hiding?  Very Happy

Price seems fine to me, similar to last years one but i suppose people think it should be cheaper because we are in league 2 now.
Quite reasonable for old gits like me. Even cheaper when you get to 75.

When you reach 90 they're free.

28Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 16:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Maybe this might help perhaps?

Cheers Sluffy

29Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 17:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Happy to help!

But you might have to be somewhat patient.

30Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:21

Leeds_Trotter


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:LT welcome back! Where have you been hiding?  Very Happy

Price seems fine to me, similar to last years one but i suppose people think it should be cheaper because we are in league 2 now.
Thanks NP

Been lurking and keeping an eye on things from time to time but have had a lot going on with work and life etc. 

How are you doing?

Aye if you think about it, we had already played some games before the ST'S went on sale last season therefore they we're discounted accordingly. Not many people see that.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum