Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elon Musk conclusion of Das Kapital

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elon Musk conclusion of Das Kapital Empty Elon Musk conclusion of Das Kapital Tue Aug 18 2020, 14:44

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In a tweet , Musk provided the conclusion of his study. “Das Kapital in a nutshell,” he wrote, is “Gib me dat for free.”

This could be the largest self-delusion of the year. Musk of course has personally grafted and earned every dollar of his billionaire fortune in his 49 years, without any exploitation of any workers whatsoever, without gaining any of it for free! Because we can all earn billions in 49 years from our own labour, and without taking any of it from others labour.

Link to article.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/07/29/musk-j29.html

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Elon Musk is a prick, the way he treated that diver when he labelled him a paedo just for disagreeing with him was terrible. Just thinks he can buy his way out of anything.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes I also thought it was a horrible thing that he did to that poor man, what he said. Away from that incident though, Elon is undoubtedly a genius. He is in many ways very respectable. He is using his wealth to further humanitarian endeavours.
People are entitled to believe in Capitalism, there is nothing wrong with that. I am not condeming him for it. My point is the huge hypocritical statement he made about the other side of the coin. The paragraph in the essay, in the link, that sums it up, is as follows

Indeed, a brilliant insight! We can forgive Musk for the use of an informal vernacular, for he has summed up an important truth—that the profits accumulated by the capitalist class come from the fact that the value produced by workers is in excess of what they are paid in wages—that is, it is “unpaid labor.”

unquote

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reminds me how hereditary peer Lord Bethnell gave advice to A Level students telling them "I fluffed my A levels. Taught me how to hustle." Yes he hustled his way to becoming the 5th Lord Bethnell after inheriting the title from his father.

He has also blamed the poor for their own deaths from coronavirus.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:Reminds me how hereditary peer Lord Bethnell gave advice to A Level students telling them "I fluffed my A levels. Taught me how to hustle." Yes he hustled his way to becoming the 5th Lord Bethnell after inheriting the title from his father.

He has also blamed the poor for their own deaths from coronavirus.
Very Happy
You have to laugh or else you will cry.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have my own washing machine.

Lots of doors slamming in our face.

Superb Theatre. What lyrics.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When we look at life in terms of survival and profit, we miss out on the magic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum