Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII

+15
Banks of the Croal
y2johnny
Cajunboy
Sluffy
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone still smoke a pipe these days Boncey?

As for catalogues it was always the Littlewoods one in our house and yes i did used to look at the underwear section  Twisted Evil

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Does anyone still smoke a pipe these days Boncey?

As for catalogues it was always the Littlewoods one in our house and yes i did used to look at the underwear section  Twisted Evil
I used to smoke a pipe years ago. My brother made me a very nice pipe rack, which I still have, but the pipes are long gone.
Not very sexy though. Mind you, the horse in my avi looks interested. That guy ought to brace himself.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Does anyone still smoke a pipe these days Boncey?

I bet when it was opened it used to just flop open at that section due to heavy usage! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I bet when it was opened it used to just flip open at that section due to heavy usage! Very Happy
I used to say I was taking it upstairs to look at the radios. Young people have it too easy these days. Surprised

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What I wouldn't give to see him in a white shirt again. Class act, on and off the pitch.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gylo has been declared to run in the following race:

Friday 5 March
2.50 Doncaster - Novices' Hurdle (Class 4) 2m½f

There are ten runners and Harry Skelton is booked to ride. 

Dan Skelton says Gylo showed great improvement to win at Newcastle last time, and he is looking forward to running him over hurdles again. Dan says he will need to jump better in this race than he did on his first run over hurdles at Southwell in December. Dan says Gylo is fitter than he was at Southwell, a run which had followed a lengthy absence, and he hopes he can be involved in the finish. 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Gylo has been declared to run in the following race:

Friday 5 March
2.50 Doncaster - Novices' Hurdle (Class 4) 2m½f

There are ten runners and Harry Skelton is booked to ride. 

Dan Skelton says Gylo showed great improvement to win at Newcastle last time, and he is looking forward to running him over hurdles again. Dan says he will need to jump better in this race than he did on his first run over hurdles at Southwell in December. Dan says Gylo is fitter than he was at Southwell, a run which had followed a lengthy absence, and he hopes he can be involved in the finish. 
:like:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very odd

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This ISN'T a fake picture!!!

'Hovering ship' photographed off Cornish coast by walker

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 26 _117387798_apex_hovering_ship_illusion_03

BBC meteorologist David Braine said the "superior mirage" occurred because of "special atmospheric conditions that bend light".

He said the illusion is common in the Arctic, but can appear "very rarely" in the UK during winter.

Mr Braine said: "Superior mirages occur because of the weather condition known as a temperature inversion, where cold air lies close to the sea with warmer air above it.

"Since cold air is denser than warm air, it bends light towards the eyes of someone standing on the ground or on the coast, changing how a distant object appears.

"Superior mirages can produce a few different types of images - here a distant ship appears to float high above its actual position, but sometimes an object below the horizon can become visible."

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 26 _117387796_apex_hovering_ship_illusion_01

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-56286719

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great picture. A similar phenomenon happens with regard ti the sun.

[url=https://www.wikiwand.com/en/False_sunset#:~:text=A false sunset can refer,be on or above the]https://www.wikiwand.com/en/False_sunset#:~:text=A%20false%20sunset%20can%20refer,be%20on%20or%20above%20the[/url]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had one of those shaving moments tonight. As the razor cut through the foam, I began considering who might play me in a movie set in the wild west.
John Wayne perhaps? James Stewart, Alan Ladd, or even, at a pinch, Clint Eastwood? 
Going round to see my 91 year old mum, to make sure all was well for the night, I mentioned my deliberations, and solicited her opinion. I really should know better by now.
"Gabby Hayes", came the reply.
The old bat is starting to piss me off! Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our new toilet has a push button eco flush. I'm not sure I like it, however good it is for the environment.
I like a good chain you can pull on, or a solid handle.
Now that's a flush for men.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Our new toilet has a push button eco flush. I'm not sure I like it, however good it is for the environment.
I like a good chain you can pull on, or a solid handle.
Now that's a flush for men.
Just be thankful you have an indoor toilet now Boncey, better late than never  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Just be thankful you have an indoor toilet now Boncey, better late than never  Very Happy
My grandparents had an old victorian house in eccles, and, although they had an indoor toilet, they also had an outdoor one at the bottom of the yard. I hated using it, due mainly to the snails on the walls and ceiling.
They also stocked it with that horrible Izal toilet paper. Came in handy as tracing paper though.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
My grandparents had an old victorian house in eccles, and, although they had an indoor toilet, they also had an outdoor one at the bottom of the yard. I hated using it, due mainly to the snails on the walls and ceiling.
They also stocked it with that horrible Izal toilet paper. Came in handy as tracing paper though.
My parents used to line the toilet seat in public conveniences with toilet paper before I was allowed to sit down, so as to protect my precious bottom from diseases passed on to the seat by previous seedy users.
Izal paper slipped off as soon as I lowered myself on, rendering their health-minded efforts fruitless....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
My parents used to line the toilet seat in public conveniences with toilet paper before I was allowed to sit down, so as to protect my precious bottom from diseases passed on to the seat by previous seedy users.
Izal paper slipped off as soon as I lowered myself on, rendering their health-minded efforts fruitless....
Izal was always great for playing the comb too. Much to my dad's dismay.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm waiting for Dale Vince to bring out his new line in bog roll made from coffee grounds. Them FGR shirts will do the job but you can't flush 'em.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:
This explains a lot.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I'm waiting for Dale Vince to bring out his new line in bog roll made from coffee grounds. Them FGR shirts will do the job but you can't flush 'em.
No Ken-Co.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
No Ken-Co.
Very good, Boncey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum