Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 24]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 22 Main-qimg-93e30362d7f751459ba494c57c04f028
 Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 22 1f600

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've bought myself a title. I'm now a Lord. Not a very socialist thing to do, but I'm trying to get one up on my brother.
He'll probably buy one now. 🧐

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:I've bought myself a title. I'm now a Lord. Not a very socialist thing to do, but I'm trying to get one up on my brother.
He'll probably buy one now. 🧐

Hope you didn't buy this title did you Lord Bonce?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 22 417KbZYuaEL._AC_SY450_

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Whats your posh name then now Boncey?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sir Boncey McBonce Face

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I refuse to even discuss it with the likes of you lot. I will say, I now have 5 square feet of land in Cumbria. Not enough for livestock, but I'm sure I could manage a 'Do Not Trespass' sign.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:I refuse to even discuss it with the likes of you lot. I will say, I now have 5 square feet of land in Cumbria. Not enough for livestock, but I'm sure I could manage a 'Do Not Trespass' sign.

Isn't that where Sellafield's nuclear waste storage dump is...?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 22 Maxresdefault

affraid

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Are you trying to rain on my parade, Sluffy? Spoke to the secretary of the local Gymkhana, who said it was a great place to live.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 22 Full

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Note to self.  Stop moaning about your life.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-57261990

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I wouldn’t even be seen dead in them. They look like care home slippers.

Don’t bother Bonce. I’m sure you have better style than those! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 22 43791779-9648681-Another_dated_cook_book_suggested_making_a_banana_pineapple_sala-a-26_1622731746798

Eye watering. Looks like it's wearing a cock ring! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:
I wouldn’t even be seen dead in them. They look like care home slippers.

Don’t bother Bonce. I’m sure you have better style than those! Very Happy
Care home slippers indeed. I'm planning ahead. The future is set.

Back from the shops on my mobility scooter, put my slippers on, then have a rest in my lift chair. Then it's upstairs on the Stannah, sucking a Werther's on the way up. Then Into the walk in bath. Then out again, having forgotten to take my clothes off, then back in for a soak.
Then it's off to the cop shop when the home owner wakes up and tells me I'm in the wrong house. Again.
He's still got my Werther's.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Extremely pleasing to see that the Garlic Gnome got a slap today Twisted Evil

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@karlypants wrote:Extremely pleasing to see that the Garlic Gnome got a slap today Twisted Evil
Shocked Seriously?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Could have been a knife. Dangerous times.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
New Wolves boss looks like Trigger.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just logged in, but I'm only being offered a 'quick reply' box. Something odd going on.
Just changed anti virus from Malwarebytes Pro to Kaspersky Cloud, so maybe something to do with it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Just logged in, but I'm only being offered a 'quick reply' box. Something odd going on.
Just changed anti virus from Malwarebytes Pro to Kaspersky Cloud, so maybe something to do with it.
Just turned Kaspersky off, and I'm back to normal, but I can't leave it off permanently, so have to find out what's going on.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Its all KP's doing, he wants to fully investigate your search history as he's moonlighting for GCHQ.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Its all KP's doing, he wants to fully investigate your search history as he's moonlighting for GCHQ.
Thought it might be those darned Russians, but they've sorted it out. 
Only had to send my bank details, pin number etc. No idea why he wanted my shoe size though.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Thought you (and Bob) might find this of interest.



Not sure what exactly is going on though as all the players of both sides seem to be strolling about in the background?

Maybe the game had just been stopped and the players splashing each other for fun perhaps?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The modern player would faint seeing that. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I really miss Jeremy.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This gentleman was caught on dashcam a few days ago in Warrington. And no, it's not me. Walking about completely starkers must be the new thing. He appears to have just left the cemetery, which is even more disturbing.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 22 ?type=mc2&htype=0

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I see we've got new lodgers. I hope they're not going to be playing loud music and having late night fry ups.
Bob's got to get up early to polish his investment advisor.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@boltonbonce wrote:I see we've got new lodgers. I hope they're not going to be playing loud music and having late night fry ups.
Bob's got to get up early to polish his investment advisor.

Up at 4 this morning. Been down in Luton half an hour. Think I'll be dozing by the 2pm kick off today (if I'm back!)

Zzzzzz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Drive carefully Johnny.🚙

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Found an old pair of roller skates in the loft. This isn't going to go well.

It could be the trampoline incident all over again, but you've got to have a go. Haven't you?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum