Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Lloyd Isgrove signs a further two year contract!

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

LLOYD ISGROVE became Ian Evatt’s 19th signing after penning a one-year deal with Bolton Wanderers.

The winger, a former team-mate of Eoin Doyle’s at Swindon Town, played a key role in helping the Robins win the League Two title last season.

Aged 27, the Yeovil-born wideman came through the famed Southampton academy system before having loan spells at Peterborough United, Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley.

He made his move to Oakwell permanent in 2017 and during his time in South Yorkshire had a loan spell with Portsmouth.

He joined Swindon Town in 2019 where he was part of the successful side that won promotion to Sky Bet League One.

Isgrove has six Wales under 21 caps to his name and earned his solitary full cap in 2016 where he helped his nation to a 1-1 draw against Northern Ireland.

Speaking about his move to the University of Bolton Stadium, Isgrove said: “Bolton Wanderers are a massive club that have made some good signings this season.

“We’ll definitely be aiming to be right at the top end of the table this season and I’m hoping to play my part in helping with that.

“Me and Eoin (Doyle) had a good relationship last season and I set him up a few times so I’m sure he’s happy that I’m here.”

Wanderers Head Coach Ian Evatt added: “Lloyd is an exciting, attacking player who we are delighted to have on board.”

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed May 26, 2021 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought he did well towards the end of the season so deserved a new contract.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

cheers

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That's a yes from me also - One of the few who always tried to go forward with the ball and create something.  Welcome back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum