Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheffield Steel? or just blagging it?

+6
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
RangersDave
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I was actually thinking this earlier Very Happy 
Come on fellas, who's up for this?  Twisted Evil

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just done it. Hope Bob doesn't fall down a hole.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I've just done it. Hope Bob doesn't fall down a hole.
Such a big day for Boncey and 'the gang'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8RCFqwv8wg

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't see it, but I appreciate the effort.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dear God you are all acting like miffed little kids ffs!

I feel a bit like the kindergarten teachers they asked after the Trump v Biden presidential debate on how they would have dealt with those two big kids!

About time we started acting like grown ups again isn't it?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Dads bigger than your Dad Sluffy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:My Dads bigger than your Dad Sluffy

He might well be but I know my dad would say 'why are you wasting your time on that lot?' and I begin to wonder why myself sometimes!

I guess the answer is because if I didn't things would probably get worse.

And sometimes least said is soonest mended and I try to pull things back before they go too far.

Whether you are a blockhead or a genius this is all we've got, otherwise we'd be someplace more to our liking already.  

We aren't all the same we don't all think the same but the challenge if you will is to steer yourself around the forum making whatever it is what you want to say whilst accepting (maybe reluctantly) that people have the right not think it is important or relevant in their life's and if they choose to live in ignorance or consider themselves to be the best thing since sliced bread, then that's up to them.

And why get het up in the least if they do?

You getting worked up about it isn't going to change anything is it?

Nearly 25 years ago since my dad died, I still miss him.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any news on Vincegate, whatever that is? Bob says there's lot's of life in in yet. Stand by your beds.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know you indulge ten bob but he is genuinely unpopular on here and yes he does push my buttons in a major way. I'm going to do my best to ignore him if he continues as he is.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

He might well be but I know my dad would say 'why are you wasting your time on that lot?' and I begin to wonder why myself sometimes!

I guess the answer is because if I didn't things would probably get worse.

And sometimes least said is soonest mended and I try to pull things back before they go too far.

Whether you are a blockhead or a genius this is all we've got, otherwise we'd be someplace more to our liking already.  

We aren't all the same we don't all think the same but the challenge if you will is to steer yourself around the forum making whatever it is what you want to say whilst accepting (maybe reluctantly) that people have the right not think it is important or relevant in their life's and if they choose to live in ignorance or consider themselves to be the best thing since sliced bread, then that's up to them.

And why get het up in the least if they do?

You getting worked up about it isn't going to change anything is it?

Nearly 25 years ago since my dad died, I still miss him.
Its only 'the gang' that's getting 'het up', Sluffy.  

Weren't they getting 'het up' at Eddie Davies and then getting 'het up' at Ken Anderson?

Don't they get 'het up' at the government? 

Don't they have to have summat to get 'het up' about? Life wouldn't be fun without getting 'het up'.  

I'm not getting 'het up' about Dale Vince though I would like to see a spanner in the jumped up geezers works. But Rome wasn't built in a day.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Any news on Vincegate, whatever that is? Bob says there's lot's of life in in yet. Stand by your beds.
All in good time, Boncey. Sufficient unto the day as they say up Daubhill.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had to unblock you Bob so I can see what you're up to, as if I couldn't guess. I'm wondering why you want to put a spanner in Dale's works? There must be plenty of others to go at.
I'm sure you've got enough spanners to go around.
I've got a mate who snitches on businesses that evade tax, and gets paid by HMRC. They have a fraud hotline. 
Is Dale practicing tax evasion, Bob?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've had to unblock you Bob so I can see what you're up to, as if I couldn't guess. I'm wondering why you want to put a spanner in Dale's works? There must be plenty of others to go at.
I've got a mate who snitches on businesses that evade tax, and gets paid by HMRC. They have a fraud hotline. 
 Bloody hell Boncey  Very Happy

Sheffield Steel?   or just blagging it? - Page 3 9k=

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy
Also, someone should tell Bob to turn his camera off. It's very disturbing.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm quite happy to cut the pompous old windbag out of my forum pages, but as I've never needed to do it before, just tell me how.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I'm quite happy to cut the pompous old windbag out of my forum pages, but as I've never needed to do it before, just tell me how.
Go to your profile page. Click on friends and foes, then add the poster to your foe list. A list of one I presume. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might be quicker if Bob adds all of us to his foe list, and he can talk to himself. That, however, would probably lead to him adding himself to his foe list, thus rendering him somewhat limited in the communication department.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Done. Never needed to do this before, even though we've been involved in some real ding dong do's on here, but I find this particular idiot genuinely offensive, and boring.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I've had to unblock you Bob so I can see what you're up to, as if I couldn't guess. I'm wondering why you want to put a spanner in Dale's works? There must be plenty of others to go at.
Not too many folk threatened to liquidate BWFC like Vince did or tried to stir up as much trouble as he could. And now he thinks he's God's gift to the EFL and the spokesperson all the daft buggers in the media go to.

And yes I do know about the Fraud Hotline. Fraud's notoriously difficult to prove and HMRC more frequently settle for interest and penalties though they do prosecute a few. 

Patience and perseverance, Boncey, patience and perseverance.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed 14 Oct - 17:10; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum