Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Anybody Agree or Disagree with Nixon on this?

Anybody Agree or Disagree with Nixon on this?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y.

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Has seemed a bit scattergun- although with so many out it always had to be to an extent. We’ve been unfortunate with injuries, but I was hoping we’d see a blend of experienced heads with kids to pad out the squad.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that the defence seems to have settled down a bit it seems we need to find a way to link with the attack - but perhaps the midfield are too busy shielding the defence to get further up the park and they're certainly not breaking forward in numbers when we have possession. Not sure we can resolve this issue with new recruits on our budget. A couple of quality box to box guys might do it - and maybe we can borrow at least one - but IMO what we really need is a change in system and for Sarcevic et al to find some form. Alternatively keep the system but give the midfield the freedom to join the attacks. I reckon the ball is in Evatt's court to sort it out as I'd be surprised if recruitment will resolve matters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum