Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Johnny.

+11
y2johnny
Hip Priest
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Happy birthday Johnny. Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:40 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All the best mate, wherever you are. Hope you and the family are safe and well. :birthday:

2johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:42 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Johnny! Don't blame him for not being around on here like he used to TBH.

Another good member gone!

3johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:48 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Don't blame him for not being around on here like he used to TBH.

:facepalm:

You're one of the only ones who can do something about it.

Happy birthday Johnny you rugby loving bellend.

4johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:15 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Johnny  :party:

5johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:01 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thanks Bonce, KP, Nat and Norpig. 

Norpig told me there was a birthday thread and i didn't want to be rude. 

Hope you are all keeping well under the circumstances. Do what have I missed?  Or should I just start going through the threads to see its still the same arguments? :rofl:

6johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:13 am

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:Happy Birthday Johnny! Don't blame him for not being around on here like he used to TBH.

Another good member gone!
Hi KP

Just been having a catch up and honestly can't believe some of the shit I've seen.

I can't be arsed going to the individual threads again but anyone who questions the intentions or Marcus Rushford is a cunt.

Anyone who questions someone's downtime who works for the NHS is a cunt.

Anyone who sides with this cunt, is a cunt.

I'm now 38 years old,  popping rennies like they are good time pills and don't have time to try and be pleasant to people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Thats about as nice as I can put it really. 

Anyway, I'll take my potty mouth for a timeout before I'm back working at the hospital on Tuesday.  I'll make sure not to log on during my one 20 minute break for the day in case some pompous prick takes it as an insult.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes

Johnny out

7johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:57 am

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Happy birthday, Johnny. 😀

8johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:51 am

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy belated birthday Johnny

9johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:14 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thanks Fin and BTID!

I'll try not to rant today. I'd blame it on the drink if I drunk

10johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I can't be arsed going to the individual threads again but anyone who questions the intentions or Marcus Rushford is a cunt.

Anyone who questions someone's downtime who works for the NHS is a cunt.

Anyone who sides with this cunt, is a cunt.

Best Johnny post ever.

11johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Best Johnny post ever.
Birds of a feather as they say. Hell on Earth would be to spend your last days in a hospital ward staffed by the types that Russell blew the whistle on. Cost him his career.

https://russelldunkeld.com/

12johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:38 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny you are a hero, i salute you Sir  :good:

13johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:53 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I am a cunt
:agree:

14johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:54 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Back with a bang eh

15johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
:agree:
I've got the message. You don't have to keep proving to me what a vile, pathetic, foul-mouthed individual you are.
Now go away and have a good cry.

16johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:15 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I've got the message. You don't have to keep proving to me what a vile, pathetic, foul-mouthed individual you are.
Now go away and have a good cry.
OK almighty gammon, why don't you carry on with your educated bile that absolutely no one on this site wants to read apart from 1 person.  You are a complete bellend and if me working on behalf of the NHS for the last 7 months doesn't allow me to call out what a sad lonely pathetic cunt you are, then ill do it anyway!

Now be a good gammon and go whack one off to Donald and Boris!

17johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:17 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You tell him Johnny  Very Happy

18johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:23 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can't believe stuffy is up his arse so much, has anyone seen them in the same room #justsaying

19johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:24 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
OK almighty gammon, why don't you carry on with your educated bile that absolutely no one on this site wants to read apart from 1 person.  You are a complete bellend and if me working on behalf of the NHS for the last 7 months doesn't allow me to call out what a sad lonely pathetic cunt you are, then ill do it anyway!

Now be a good gammon and go whack one off to Donald and Boris!
Boo hoo. "Do you know what he called me, Miss"

20johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:26 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Boo hoo. "Do you know what he called me, Miss"
What a comeback!!!!  If I'd of wanted a comeback I'd of wiped it off your missus chin!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum