Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The path not taken.

+4
Banks of the Croal
Cajunboy
wanderlust
boltonbonce
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31The path not taken. - Page 3 Empty Re: The path not taken. Sat Dec 19 2020, 13:06

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.”

Sylvia Plath
I dont think that this is an isolated thought. I feel the same way and always have. I am sure there are billions of others also.

32The path not taken. - Page 3 Empty Re: The path not taken. Sat Dec 19 2020, 13:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To me, all this emphasises the importance of getting the most out of our experience - which is unique to everyone. Nobody else can live our lives, see, hear, feel, touch or smell what we each do, whether that's good or bad. We are individually unique and that should be celebrated.

33The path not taken. - Page 3 Empty Re: The path not taken. Sun Dec 20 2020, 08:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:
Thats a great song. I just danced to that while doing the hoovering.
Pleased you liked it. Here's another from the same era to do your hoovering to.
Dion and the Belmonts

34The path not taken. - Page 3 Empty Re: The path not taken. Sun Dec 20 2020, 11:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you've finished the hoovering, relax with The Ink Spots. This one's rather appropriate for Wanderers supporters.

35The path not taken. - Page 3 Empty Re: The path not taken. Sun Dec 20 2020, 14:23

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't suppose I'd bother if I didn't care

36The path not taken. - Page 3 Empty Re: The path not taken. Mon Dec 21 2020, 10:01

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:When you've finished the hoovering, relax with The Ink Spots. This one's rather appropriate for Wanderers supporters.
The opening riff to this is the original cowboy riding a horse tune. I havent heard this song before. They cant make music like this anymore.

37The path not taken. - Page 3 Empty Re: The path not taken. Mon Dec 21 2020, 11:49

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Here's one that could have been written for WBA's new manager.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum