Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year new Norpig

+12
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
observer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

211New Year new Norpig - Page 12 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:My tale of woe continues! Another bout of diarrhoea this week.

You massive twat. I happened to read this eating my breakfast Coco Pops.

212New Year new Norpig - Page 12 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Had to shit in a bowl this morning so i could do 2 samples to send off for testing  Very Happy

FFS, read this eating my lunch of Nutella chocolate spread sandwiches.

Someone needs to sort Norpig out, he shouldn't be posting such filth.

213New Year new Norpig - Page 12 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig, it does sound like some sort of IBS type issue. I've had IBS for as long as I can remember and it's at its worst during times of stress and, annoyingly, when I try to eat healthily.

This is why I stick to my Pepsi & Twirl diet.

214New Year new Norpig - Page 12 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For once it’s coming out of the right end. Silver linings and that Norpig? Hope you feel better soon

215New Year new Norpig - Page 12 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 18:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

FFS, read this eating my lunch of Nutella chocolate spread sandwiches.

Someone needs to sort Norpig out, he shouldn't be posting such filth.

:shit:  Laughing

216New Year new Norpig - Page 12 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Tue Apr 13 2021, 01:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A bit convoluted I know but I was listening to a podcast by Michael Mosley called 'One Thing' which was about walking and noticed he'd done another about eating 'friendly' bacteria, which just so happens is some fad my daughter has started on recently by buying those tiny jars of Yakult.

I'm a bit of cynic about 'alternative' medicine type things so decided out of curiosity to google NHS Yakult to see what it said and it brought up a page on Probiotics.

Now getting to the point of all this, the page said this - which may be of some interest to you and others perhaps?

"There's some evidence that probiotics may be helpful in some cases, such as helping prevent diarrhoea when taking antibiotics, and helping to ease some symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)".

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/probiotics/

Just a thought.

217New Year new Norpig - Page 12 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Tue Apr 13 2021, 08:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Sluffy, i did try them for a little while and they seemed to help so i'll start up on them i think. Still waiting to hear back on my test results, just want to know what's going on and get this sorted. Every time i eat at the moment but stomach just feels off about an hour later so something isn't right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum