Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+12
terenceanne
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Hip Priest
xmiles
okocha
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
wanderlust
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

31Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:06

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have just been saddened by the news that Diana Rigg has died Sad

32Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:I have just been saddened by the news that Diana Rigg has died Sad
Yes, I used to have a huge crush on her. Very sad news.

33Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:39

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I once stood next to her at the bar of The Black Swan (Dirty Duck) at Stratford on Avon, having watched her on the stage of the RSC just previously that evening. As attractive in the flesh as on stage or screen. Didn't have the nerve to chat to her.....

34Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:52

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Anyone been watching Manctopia on BBC2? Very interesting series on all the redevelopment in the City Centre and the knock on effects for the place i call home now.

House prices even were i live in Burnage have been steadily rising and Levenshulme, which i'm right on the border of, is now a hipsters paradise and being seen as a great place to live. Not sure too many would have said that 13 years ago when i moved here!
Yes, I've watched all four programmes, really interesting.

Although  it's fascinating to see these skyscraper blocks of flats being built, I can't imagine being very happy if I lived in one.  I  could relate more to the residents who were settled in the areas that would probably be cleared in a few years time.

It was terrible to see how the council was not keeping the old areas clean and tidy.

35Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 10 2020, 16:12

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

okocha wrote:I once stood next to her at the bar of The Black Swan (Dirty Duck) at Stratford on Avon, having watched her on the stage of the RSC just previously that evening. As attractive in the flesh as on stage or screen. Didn't have the nerve to chat to her.....
Great story. I am jealous of that.

36Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 10 2020, 16:13

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Yes, I used to have a huge crush on her. Very sad news.
I fancy her in her days of the Avengers. She was very beautiful. She is a great personality too.

37Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 10 2020, 16:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Her daughter is so like her. And very good in Tipping The Velvet.
Film and TV review. - Page 3 Rachel_Stirling

38Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 15 2020, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watching Cobra Kai on Netflix and really enjoying it! Yes it's a bit cheesy but it's good cheese  Very Happy

39Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 15 2020, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I expected you to say you'd just watched Karate Kid, you're always behind.

40Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 15 2020, 13:43

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Her daughter is so like her. And very good in Tipping The Velvet.

Film and TV review. - Page 3 Rachel_Stirling

She does look like her. I always liked Diana Rigg.

41Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 15 2020, 14:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I expected you to say you'd just watched Karate Kid, you're always behind.
 i still am, just watched Mindhunter before that and that's been out a few years Very Happy

42Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 15 2020, 16:08

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DES started last night.

Chilling performance from David Tennant.

43Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Sep 27 2020, 22:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched 'The Gentlemen' last night. Laugh out loud brilliant. Best film for ages.

Hugh Grant, Charlie Hunnam, Matthew McConaughey & Colin Farrell all magnificent.

44Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Sep 27 2020, 22:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyed Des. Started first couple of episodes of Alex and it's very encouraging so far (violence, drugs, betrayal, subterfuge - that kind of thing)

45Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Sep 27 2020, 22:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Watched 'The Gentlemen' last night. Laugh out loud brilliant. Best film for ages.

Hugh Grant, Charlie Hunnam, Matthew McConaughey & Colin Farrell all magnificent.
I'll tell the missus.

46Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Sep 28 2020, 16:16

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

THE best progamme for the Covid age?

Mortimer & Whitehouse - Gone Fishing.

Just brilliant on so many levels.

47Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Sep 28 2020, 16:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:THE best progamme for the Covid age?

Didn't expect to enjoy it if truth be told, but was delightfully surprised. Life affirming.

48Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Sep 28 2020, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:THE best progamme for the Covid age?

Great programme! I don't like fishing at all but this is fantastic. Bob Mortimer is just naturally funny

49Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Sep 28 2020, 16:26

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Glad you both enjoyed it.

The scenery is so beautiful and the banter so gentle and amusing. Just what we need at the moment.

50Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Sep 28 2020, 16:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Glad you both enjoyed it.

The scenery is so beautiful and the banter so gentle and amusing. Just what we need at the moment.
Agree about some of the scenery. We sometimes forget what a stunningly beautiful land we have the privilege to call home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum