Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lukas Jensen signs on loan

+6
Sluffy
wanderlust
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon Feb 01 2021, 16:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danish goalkeeper Lukas Jensen has signed for Wanderers on loan until the end of the season from Premier League neighbours Burnley.

The 21 year-old joined the Turf Moor side in September 2019 featuring regularly and putting in a string of impressive displays for the club’s Under-23s side.

During June of last year, the stopper was named on the substitutes’ bench for the Clarets’ Premier League fixtures against Manchester City, Watford and Crystal Palace.

Coming through the youth ranks with hometown club Helsingør, Jensen also featured for Hellerup IK before his move to East Lancashire.

Speaking about his loan move to Wanderers, Jensen said: “It’s been absolutely amazing to be here so far. I’ve been looking to get some experience of senior football for a long time, where there’s something on the line in every game.

“To be at Wanderers is really amazing. It’s a big club with a great history and I’ll do whatever I can to help bring back the good times.

“There has been many great Danish players who have played here and hopefully I can carry on and do what they did.”

Wanderers Manager Ian Evatt said: “Burnley kindly let us have a look at him last week and the way he came in and led the team, was dominant with his voice, profile and performance, really impressed me.

“He’s 6ft 7in and is very athletic for a big guy. He will challenge Matt for the Number One spot for the remainder of the season and I’m delighted that he’s with us.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon Feb 01 2021, 16:55

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hope he hits the ground running, not what i expected we are crying out for an experienced keeper so another 21 year old says to me "learning on the job" again. Hopefully this kid has more about him at 6' 5" he should be more physical than Crellin.  Also unless he's willing to move in the summer we still need a keeper.

3Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon Feb 01 2021, 21:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of him.

Young goalkeeper with no experience? Where have I heard that before?

4Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon Feb 01 2021, 22:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We really need to get rid of the Home Bargains logo!

5Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Tue Feb 02 2021, 00:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:We really need to get rid of the Home Bargains logo!
Don't think so. They'll be one of the leading British brands alongside the Pound Shop after Brexit kicks in. Very Happy

6Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Tue Feb 02 2021, 01:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Lukas related to  "The Beast" who used to be Burnley's goalie?

7Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Sat Feb 06 2021, 11:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon May 17 2021, 00:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

9Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon May 17 2021, 15:03

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He is said to have fish fingers.

10Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon May 17 2021, 15:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:He is said to have fish fingers.
Most goalkippers do. Surprised

11Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon May 17 2021, 15:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he'll never be as good as this legend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12Lukas Jensen signs on loan Empty Re: Lukas Jensen signs on loan Mon May 17 2021, 16:31

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So this tells us that any keeper who does come in will be playing second fiddle all season and not even guaranteed a place on the bench, which doesn’t seem much of a draw for anybody decent? Step forward another Billy Crellin then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum