Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free speech

+5
Sluffy
Norpig
wanderlust
gloswhite
okocha
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Free speech - Page 3 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 18:55

Nobody (including Ten Bob) should be banned, I get he’s annoying/outright rude to Norpig but we’re all mature enough to be able to ignore the comments surely.

Equally though, the trolling of Xmiles and Okocha needs to stop - you’ve had your chance to provide evidence Sluffy and have chosen not to. So until there is something new to offer can you drop the comments for all of our sakes.

32Free speech - Page 3 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 19:08

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy, you have developed a very unattractive, suspicious mind and once again can't keep to your side of the agreement that we two and xmiles made. I'm disappointed in you. I used to think you were ok, but you seem determined to prove me wrong. 

Paranoia? The integrity thread could, I suppose, just as well have been about you....though it wasn't intended to be. Reminds me of a Carly Simon song.....

33Free speech - Page 3 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 20:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Nobody (including Ten Bob) should be banned, I get he’s annoying/outright rude to Norpig but we’re all mature enough to be able to ignore the comments surely.

Equally though, the trolling of Xmiles and Okocha needs to stop - you’ve had your chance to provide evidence Sluffy and have chosen not to. So until there is something new to offer can you drop the comments for all of our sakes.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

34Free speech - Page 3 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 21:13

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Sluffy, you have developed a very unattractive, suspicious mind and once again can't keep to your side of the agreement that we two and xmiles made. I'm disappointed in you. I used to think you were ok, but you seem determined to prove me wrong. 

Paranoia? The integrity thread could, I suppose, just as well have been about you....though it wasn't intended to be. Reminds me of a Carly Simon song.....
Prove you wrong? When were you ever right?
Even T.R.O.Y. gets some things right.

35Free speech - Page 3 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 22:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Nobody (including Ten Bob) should be banned, I get he’s annoying/outright rude to Norpig but we’re all mature enough to be able to ignore the comments surely.

As I said -

Sluffy wrote:Jog on.

I've stated a fact.

There have been plenty of other fake accounts on here - I never specified which ones I was talking about - but if the cap fits...

Fake accounts are inextricably linked to the history of this site just as Anderson is inextricably linked to the history of BWFC, so you can't ignore they have happened.

It can't be ignored or denied so stop being so 'precious' about what is a fact every time its mentioned.

36Free speech - Page 3 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 22:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

As I said -

One fact you repeatedly ignore is that this is not a fake account and you have never provided any evidence that it is.

So why can't you stop your trolling and let us all move on?

37Free speech - Page 3 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 22:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

As I said -

One fact you repeatedly ignore is that this is not a fake account and you have never provided any evidence that it is.

So why can't you stop your trolling and let us all move on?

I'm not trolling anyone...

Sluffy wrote:There have been plenty of other fake accounts on here - I never specified which ones I was talking about - but if the cap fits...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum