Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe

+7
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Tue Feb 23 2021, 18:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Lusty needs a man cave, or 'hell hole' as mine is often described. It's not much, but it's sanctuary.
Just moved into a rental having left the best man cave on the planet. Waiting for new house building work to be done.
Can't watch the match as it's the missus birthday but have subscribed and will hopefully watch later.

22Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Tue Feb 23 2021, 18:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the Portal!

23Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Tue Feb 23 2021, 19:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

24Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Tue Feb 23 2021, 21:20

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Played really well firstĀ  half, took our chances and defended well, can't ask for much more.

25Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Tue Feb 23 2021, 21:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Played really well firstĀ  half, took our chances and defended well, can't ask for much more.
Moved the ball a lot quicker in that first half too. Promising signs. Let's keep it going with three more points on Saturday.

26Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Tue Feb 23 2021, 22:06

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Getting exciting now!

27Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Wed Feb 24 2021, 00:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just finished watching the game. Solid defensive performance but still lacking that coherence in attack apart from the Sarcevic goal. Seems to me we're good at getting bodies behind the ball when we haven't got possession but it's a bit laboured when we're going forward and we're slow in transition when there's a break on - maybe that's the price we have to pay for having a much-improved defence? We also seem to be devoid of ideas when we're faced with two banks of defenders - plenty of passing it around outside the danger zone but no defence splitting killer passes to break them down. Isgrove had a good game and put in a real shift and Sarcevic showed some vision when he came on.
Barrow next - who managed a win tonight - but March is going to be a much tougher month playing mid table teams and the top two so then we'll see how far we've progressed.

28Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Wed Feb 24 2021, 11:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought we played well first half, the only negative being that we should have scored more than one goal. Second half we didn't start well and they came back into it but the defence looks solid now and Santos and Baptiste are a great partnership at CB and both full backs played well as well.

The other big change is that we now have much better options of the bench as proved when Sarcevic came on and to a lesser extent last night King Arthur and Maddison and can change the game.

29Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Scunthorpe Thu Feb 25 2021, 18:26

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am very upset because we keep winning! ::FU::

As a true Trotter I protest the removal of my opportunity to bemoan the crap football and rubbish results that are our usual offerings. How dare these people deprive me of my God-given right to whinge, moan and forecast immediate relegation followed by cataclysmic destruction? Sad

Get it sorted pronto Ian or I'll start hoping again and we all know how bad that is for a Wanderers fan Wink Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum