Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » FGR 0-1 Bolton

FGR 0-1 Bolton

+14
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
wessy
Norpig
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 15:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lunchtime kick off for this and we are on Sky as well.

Going to be a tough one this, a win would be amazing but i would take a point now if it was offered. I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

2FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 17:51

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Help please I have watched every game on ifollow, due to being on sky this is not an option.

I am told you can purchase a day pass on Now TV for £9.98  Do you have to open an account first to subscribe?

3FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 18:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Help please I have watched every game on ifollow, due to being on sky this is not an option.

I am told you can purchase a day pass on Now TV for £9.98  Do you have to open an account first to subscribe?
Open an account and buy your 24 hour pass. You can activate it when you choose. Once activated you have 24 hours of SkySport.
You'll need to download the Now TV player or app.

4FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 19:39

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Cheers Bonce much obliged

5FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 21:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cheers Bonce much obliged
Usually wessy when sky show games, hesgoals do a stream, so might be worth waiting to see if you can save yourself a tenner.

6FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 21:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Usually wessy when sky show games, hesgoals do a stream, so might be worth waiting to see if you can save yourself a tenner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 21:46

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Only just seen your reply, i opened an account downloaded the app and paid but it said i need the now player, but to download the player it asked me to select a sky programme? i was bothered that if i did that it would take my day pass. so i have held back and will try and sort that bit saturday morning. 

Its great being old lol

8FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 21:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Only just seen your reply, i opened an account downloaded the app and paid but it said i need the now player, but to download the player it asked me to select a sky programme? i was bothered that if i did that it would take my day pass. so i have held back and will try and sort that bit saturday morning. 

Its great being old lol
Once you click 'activate pass' your 24 hours begins.

9FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 22:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sign in to Now TV and in the top left hand corner you'll see 'menu', click on that and choose 'Sport'.
Choose what you want to watch from there.
Hope I'm making sense. Be unusual for me if I am. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Thu Mar 25 2021, 22:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A win should be at the very forefront of the players minds, I said this midweek that forest green are nothing special and stick by it. I fully expect us to knock 3 or 4 past these

11FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 00:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A win should be at the very forefront of the players minds, I said this midweek that forest green are nothing special and stick by it. I fully expect us to knock 3 or 4 past these
One day, one of your predictions will come true Boggers, so I'm hoping it's this Saturday Smile
Personally I don't know what to expect. We have to win against our promotion rivals and that means we need to be at our best for the rest of the season.
Play our best and we have an excellent chance.

12FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 13:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We'll get dicked, we never win these sort of games.

3-1 to FGR. I'll be wearing my 'No Ken Do' t-shirt though.

13FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 13:33

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Thanks again bonce hopefully im good to go.

Forest Green no need to be anything but confident, if we play our best game then the run continues the only thing that stops us is ourselves or FG just have a special day, don't see that happening. As for scoring 4 against these that would be nice it's a double GD match and would wipe out our deficit, but we just don't seem to be able to win that way.  

We have said for months someone will get a pasting and despite a 12 match run it's not happened, will take anthor 1-0 all day.

14FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 13:35

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We'll get dicked, we never win these sort of games.

3-1 to FGR. I'll be wearing my 'No Ken Do' t-shirt though
Other than Tranmere we have a very good record against the top teams, your getting confused with your predictions.

15FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 13:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Other than Tranmere we have a very good record against the top teams, your getting confused with your predictions.

I was talking about BWFC in my lifetime.

16FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 14:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

17FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 14:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Preview: Forest Green Rovers vs. Bolton Wanderers

Bolton Wanderers make their first-ever visit to the New Lawn tomorrow when they take on Forest Green Rovers in front of the Sky Sports cameras (Kick Off: 12pm) as they aim to continue their excellent form which has seen them win ten and draw two of their last 12 matches.

Pre-Match Quotes:

Ian Evatt: “It’ll be a good and a tough game, but I think it’ll be a great advert for League Two football. I think probably the two best technical teams in the division. Forest Green try and pass and play and probe, and play through the thirds like we do, which is a good challenge

"But it's also good for us because we believe that they’ll come out at us and therefore leave space and opportunities for us to counter-press and play on transitions, but also build attacks and play through them that way. I think it’ll be a very good game.

"I think they’re two very good teams. I respect Mark (Cooper) as a manager and I respect what he’s done down there with the way they play. We’re looking forward to it and we’re excited. It’s great to be involved in these big TV games.

"Whoever has chosen this game all those weeks ago for Sky must have a crystal ball because at the time we were miles away, but they’ve obviously read the script that they thought we’d be close come the time and that’s proven.

"We’re really happy, we’re really excited and we’re in great form. The lads have trained superbly well and we’re going there full of confidence.”

Mark Cooper: “I think if you look at Ian’s Barrow team last year, they played a decent style of football. We were the last team to do that in the National League so Ian’s shown that you can get out of the National League by playing football, and he’s kept that up in League Two.

"We’ve had to change a little bit this season because we lost Carl Winchester, that dominant holding midfield player who could dominate the tempo of the game, so we’ve had to change because we don’t have one of those at the moment. We’ve had to adapt a little bit, but the boys have done great.

“You always have to be aware of every team's strengths and weaknesses. We do that every time we prepare for a game. We’re fully aware of Bolton’s strengths and weaknesses and I’m sure they are aware of ours. We have to concentrate on our strengths and try and expose their weaknesses.”

How to Watch:

The game is live on Sky Sports and kicks off at 12pm. The game won’t be streamed live on iFollow for BWFC fans; however, audio-only match passes are available priced at £2.50.

Team News:

Wanderers have no fresh injury concerns to contend with as captain Antoni Sarcevic, Dennis Politic and Liam Edwards continue with their rehabilitation.

Bookies Odds:

Forest Green Rovers win: 9/5

Draw: 9/4

Bolton Wanderers win: 7/5

Correct as of 26/3/2021 (10:30 am) on skybet.com

Form:

Wanderers are currently at the summit of the Sky Bet League Two form table, based on the last ten games.

Ten wins and two draws during a 12-game period have seen them pick up 32 points from a possible 36 which has propelled them to within two points of the automatic promotion slots.

Meanwhile, Forest Green Rovers, who are just two points ahead of Wanderers in third place in the league table, have lost three of their last ten matches whilst picking up five victories during that spell.

Last time out:

For the first time in September, Forest Green visited Bolton and ran-out 1-0 winners at the University of Bolton Stadium.

Carl Winchester netted the game's only goal during the second half as Wanderers opened their Sky Bet League Two game with a reverse.

Match Officials:

Referee: David Rock.

Assistant Referees: Matthew Lee and Daniel Flynn.

Fourth Official: John Busby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 15:20

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Phew, that's a very long time.

19FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Phew, that's a very long time.

You bitch.

20FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 16:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You bitch.
I do like your new avatar.

21FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 17:02

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

OK that's a long time then Very Happy

22FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Fri Mar 26 2021, 22:22

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We'll get dicked, we never win these sort of games.

3-1 to FGR. I'll be wearing my 'No Ken Do' t-shirt though.
No ifs, no buts, anyone who would wear a NoKenDo t-shirt is a 100% cast-iron TWE*P.

23FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 09:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Got a good feeling of a comfortable win today.

24FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 11:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 11:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Radio Nuts is now live in the Portal!

26FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 11:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keeper on the bench for the first time this season.

27FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 14:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another fantastic win today!

Let’s hope Tranmere slip up!  ::bwfcfan::

28FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 14:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

29FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 14:06

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Another clean sheet another win, thought they were decent but a wins a win. and a very good goal.

Last edited by wessy on Sat Mar 27 2021, 18:35; edited 1 time in total

30FGR 0-1 Bolton Empty Re: FGR 0-1 Bolton Sat Mar 27 2021, 14:12

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Beats me why they aren't picking up Doyle there. Where's the defending? Great win!

I fully expected a 0-0 bore draw with no one wanting to lose this game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum