Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salford 0-1 Bolton

+10
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
wessy
wanderlust
Norpig
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 11:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

So we should just accept missed open goals from 3 inches?

We have missed a boatload of simple chances this season, had we scored just a few of them we'd be top of the league.

Just remember where we were at Christmas. Would you have taken our imminent automatic promotion back then?

32Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Just remember where we were at Christmas. Would you have taken our imminent automatic promotion back then?

Of course, but it would have been even more conclusive had our strikers taken just a few of the easy chances missed.

I only accept 1st place, anything else is failure.

33Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 12:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The most important result of last night's games is that we are 4 points clear. We can now afford one loss. So win 4 out of 5 instead of 5 out of 5.  As we know there is an upset in us somewhere along the next five games.
Last night we controlled the first half and they dominated the second. We had the rub of the green again.
Onwards. Cool

34Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 13:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its still in our hands, I'm confident!

35Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 13:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

36Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 14:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Its still in our hands, I'm confident!
Looking at the games we have left i'm getting excited! They are all winnable with only Morecambe looking tough. I'm going for 4 wins and a draw against Morecambe which means us going up automatically  cheers

If it all goes tits up feel free to blame me  Very Happy

37Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 14:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could be top of the league this weekend if things go our way! Very Happy

38Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Wed Apr 14 2021, 14:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It feels good to be a Bolton supporter at the moment. After 2 relegations in 2 years, almost going bust and the freefall since 2012 when we got relegated from the Prem it just feels nice to be thinking more positively.

39Salford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Salford 0-1 Bolton Thu Apr 15 2021, 10:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The main thing is that it’s in our hands despite some contenders having a game in hand and all opponents having an incentive to win. Just saying that with football being what it is I think it’s still too early to be counting any chickens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum