Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE

+11
Bollotom2014
Keegan
finlaymcdanger
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Ten Bobsworth
Hip Priest
observer
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sat Apr 24 2021, 21:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Although not our traditional rivals, it's clear the Morecambe supporters aren't fans of BWFC so let's have a look at what they're saying....

The Morecambe fans are in confident mood:

Shrimper9 wrote:I fucking hate Bolton, let's send these Billy Big Bollocks back with fuck all points

Pawss wrote:We're full of confidence and showing it in our performances we should take the game to them as we have nothing to worry about.

Cunty wrote:these fukwits got diked by grimsby we shud score 10

Les knows us so well:

Les Trilby wrote:Bolton seem to have made a habit of winning 1-0, we need to make sure we don't let them get in front or they'll shut up shop

Danny is shouting at his TV:

dannymorc1 wrote:COME ON YOU MORECAMBE REDS. Shouting as loud as I can. We CAN win this and automatic promotion. COME ON YOU MORECAMBE REDS...

It seems Bolton fans are taking over Morecambe:

Puck wrote:I'm in the masons it's full of bolton, I'm bradford but live in morecambe.... I'm just waiting for yaz to score so I can cheer

Arthur1961 wrote:I've just seen the Bolton Clampett's on the train

Kickers23 wrote:Hope those Bolton dicks outside the ground haven’t scuppered our chances of the council agreeing to allow fans back in!

Lancaster Shrimp wrote:theres fuking loads of bolton bellends at the train station. probably havent realised they cant get into the game.

born again bill wrote:Afternoon gents loud and clear under the adverts Rolling Eyes , if the condescending commentators from Noblot are sat near you please Thank them for humbling us with their presence and allowing us to play against their once massive team Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

ShrimpMan83 wrote:“Dear all Morecambe fans please don’t come to the ground on Saturday as we want to make as much room as possible for Bolton fans”

Marky No 1 wrote:Would have been a sell out today, wonder how many Bolton fans will log in and fill our coffers? And listen in to our unbiased commentary Laughing

The game kicks off and Morecambe supporters smell victory....

We are all over them
tis only a matter of time till we score
Bolton look shit
How are Bolton above us?
If we lose this I'll cry
KILLTHEFUCKERS
Spiffing start by us

But the only thing they're smelling is a red card for Kelvin Mellor.

Mellors just lost us the game. Stupid.
you stupid muthafucker
Like playing Cheatenage on Steroids!
Cheating Bolton twats
Absolutely no chance of getting anything from the game now
10 against 12 I'm afraid, what a cheating basket. Ref falling for everything.
Must admit there was nothing in that for me, very very harsh
Fucking joke that send off he stamped on him

Blake has the right idea:

Blake Taxer wrote:slash the refs tyres

Hoyley is calling for reinforcements:

Hoyley124 wrote:How funny would that be if the Bolton meet Tyson Fury jogging down the prom wearing a Morecambe top.

Our manager seems to have friends all over the country:

BerlinWaller wrote:Fallen in to a trap there. A roll, a scream and off he goes. It looked very soft from the one reply we saw. Evatt is a bit of a prick.

SillyBilly1973 wrote:Sit down Evatt you tosser

LeylandPans wrote:why is their manager going mental, did his girlfriend scream?

Dave is impressed:

DaveGlobe3 wrote:10/10 for the scream and roll

Keith not so much:

Klever_Keith wrote:ive been hit harder by my mums pug

Perhaps it was Pepsi?

redalert1970 wrote:Afolyan got up straight away got a drink and started smiling

Jared could be in for a great night:

JuicyJaredFromTheShire wrote:I don't fucking believe it, I had a dream last night that we had a man sent off! I also dreamt I got a blow job off Michelle Moist on Morecambe beach so I probably won't be online tonight.

Roger doesn't hold back:

Just_Roger wrote:fucking cunting shiting twatters

Danny has some harsh words:

dannymorc1 wrote:It's embarrassing to watch the continuing digs and niggles from the Bolton players. They were obviously briefed to get at our players from the off. Con artists!!

LaughingGas suggests a referee bias:

LaughingGas wrote:Where do they get these refs from definitely wanted Bolton to win shocking decisions.

Kino takes action:

Kino891 wrote:I've really had enough of these referees so I've decided to become one. I've watched loads of games on telly so I'm well qualified for the roll. And I look great in black.

Stewart causes his forum to have a meltdown by daring to suggest Mellor deserved his red card:

Stewart Brown wrote:Definitely a red. Mellor can have no complaints. You can not kick out at your opponent off the ball. Provoked, but should know better. I'm sorry, but the people saying yellow are completely clueless

Aunty Sally wrote:Stewart, you are a fucking gobshite
Kinell Fooks wrote:go fuck yourself stewart you clueless arseole
Derek78 wrote:Definitely a red? I've seen more contact when social distancing in the post office
AdminAaron wrote:I think I speak for the site when I say FUCK OFF STEWART you idiot

And things get even worse for Morecambe when Bolton take the lead just before half-time:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME
why the fook didnt we close him down?
cunts!
I really hate next doors cat
fucking offside
Did the ref score for them?
We ain't going up
We'll still win
Can't see us coming back from that Sad

Keith is not amused:

Keith wrote:45 +4 with three minutes of time added Evil or Very Mad

To me, the powder-puff wave of a foot happened. Their cheating twat went down with a broken leg and rolled to the corner flag, but that made it the correct decision. We were looking good before Mellor's lack of discipline.

Did you notice that when Wildig was poleaxed (elbow?) nothing given, then there was a foul a few seconds later, when the ref finally stopped play, they restarted not only with an uncontested drop ball, but Bolton didn't give us the ball back? Why didn't we restart with a Morecambe free-kick?

Hope Exeter get a win and do the cheating twats next week, so at least we can take it to the last game of the season.

Unless the ref evens it up in the second half, I can't see us getting anything from this. I'd be telling Carlos to run at their players every chance he gets and go down at the slightest touch.

Ali has seen through us:

AliTodd wrote:Sadly the goal was coming, although I still think we can take something from the game. Bolton hold onto the ball very well but rarely do anything with it, we need to get in their faces more.

Morecambe huff and puff but can't force an equaliser. The game ends 1-0 to Bolton. Their fans are magnanimous in defeat:

FUCK OFF BOLTON YOU CHEATING TWATS
bolton were frankly embarrassing in the second half.
Well done lads played a bunch of moaning fannies
Stevenage of the north. They should employ Westley, his diving & cheating would fit right in.
Hope the cheat who went off at halftime for Bolton gets a real injury sometime
Bolton ought to be ashamed of themselves but they'll not care.
Gutted but still a good effort! Dirty snakes sneaky Bolton! - we can DO this still! Win the next 2 and you never know! COYS

Andy has our number:

AndyShrimp82 wrote:Ref was a complete cock shame Mellor kicked out he won't be the first to do it nor the last but Bolton what a bunch of moaning pussies jeez shameful bastards

Rex isn't at all bitter:

RexyRex wrote:Only one team played any football, and that was us. In the words of a neutral.....”Bolton are fkn shite.”

I think Boris is suggesting we are lucky to be where we are:

DaltonBoris wrote:Once again a piece of silliness cost us.....it certainly looked like he was going to stamped on, so brushed his leg away....BUT the Bolton lad went down holding his leg!!!!! Pure gamesmanship....then late chance cleared off the line....Bolton road their luck....how Carlisle didn’t score against them is beyond me....same today....small margins once more.....let’s move on to Walsall....the fat lady is not singing just yet!!!!!!

Jane isn't happy with the rolling:

PlainJane1986 wrote:Great second half against a Bolton team that were frankly more interested in rolling about and conning the ref. Not over yet if we can win the last two. Ref was a joke imo.

We are rule breakers!

Gary_Ashton_76 wrote:Bolton are a shabby shower who should have been kicked out of the league along with Bury, never played by the rules...

We're a big club aren't we?

Pádraig's Plug Socket wrote:Bolton won’t be ashamed because they need to succeed ( in any way possible ) big club but only in their opinion

Trevor is still bitter about the sending off:

Trevor Rocks! wrote:They way the cheating bastard went down , i thought he had been shot, was disappointed to see him stand up straight away

Red sums up the game:

Red4Ever wrote:Bolton were absolutely shite, they didn't create half as much as what you'd expect a "top 3" side to create at this stage of the season, never mind against ten men for the majority of the game. The sending off - yes, it was, but if he's looked right at it how can't he send their lad off for the stamp is beyond me. Send both off or none at all. Second half he fell for absolutely every little bit of cheating, falling over etc done by Bolton yet when it was shoe on the other foot we got nothing.

I'm guessing Bolton will do the frustrating:

screenster wrote:We played with pride that second half. Looking back on it their ploy was to try and target our discipline problem and it worked. Win our last two and we're still in with a chance, I think Exeter and Crawley can frustrate Bolton and still give us hope of top three.

Keith again, and he's still not amused:

Keith wrote:Bolton are horrible. What a bunch of diving cheats. I think I prefer Cheatenage to this bunch. Their guy who Mellor breathed on went down with a broken leg and didn't stop rolling until he reached the promenade. Then, suddenly, as soon as the red card was shown, was up and grinning. Yet they got away with niggling kicks at us all game.

It would be great if Exeter could do us a favour next Saturday and at least make it interesting going in to the last game. In true Kevin Keegan style, I'd LOVE IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT if they came apart like a cheap watch.

I love the word "cockwombles", I'm going to try and use it at work next week:

Wiggle It wrote:Those cockwombles may well get promoted but they'll be back in League 2 within 12 months. Where they belong.

You can't shut Keith up, I think it's spoilt his weekend:

Keith wrote:It's still incredibly tight at the top. Extremely unlikely that we will go up automatically, but any of the top three could be champions, with just two points from top to third.

I really hope either Cheltenham or Cambridge win it. I'd hate to see the diving, kicking, niggling, play-acting twats go up as champions. They certainly don't play like champions. I think they've become my most disliked team! Can't see them cocking promotion up now, but we can but hope.

Last word to Nev who is on a mission tonight:

Nev_The_Bear wrote:My next door neighbour has just hung a fuck off Bolton flag from his upstairs window. I'm going to sneak round later, cut it up and use it as bog roll. Cunt!

2lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sat Apr 24 2021, 22:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Superb as per

3lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sat Apr 24 2021, 22:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tragic. Thora Hird will be turning in her grave.

Hilarious stuff, Nat. I can go to bed happy.

4lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 01:22

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Brilliant as usual... and not often enough for my liking!  Stay safe and stay brilliant!

5lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 01:29

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not only do we win a must win away game which goes a long way towards ensuring automatic promotion but we are treated to another excellent Behind Enemy Lines episode which just totally seals the deal. What an all round brilliant day. thanks Nat. Keep 'em coming. ::bwfcfan::

6lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 09:15

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Tragic. Thora Hird will be turning in her grave.

Hilarious stuff, Nat. I can go to bed happy.
Don't you bring Thora Hird into this, Boncey.

I think we were a bit jammy yesterday. Not I might add for the first time but points is points.

Spare a thought for FGR. How many points have they dropped since they started wearing shirts made from coffee grounds?

7lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 09:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Don't you bring Thora Hird into this, Boncey.

I think we were a bit jammy yesterday. Not I might add for the first time but points is points.

Spare a thought for FGR. How many points have they dropped since they started wearing shirts made from coffee grounds?
It's tragic, Bob. Their kit man Frank White was run over by a steamroller, and, as everyone will tell you at Starbucks, a Flat White is never a good thing before a game.

8lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 09:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very good!

9lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 10:06

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Very funny, Nat! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Great stuff! 

Didn't see the game. Were we really as niggly and cheating as they make us out to be? Surely not!

10lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 11:08

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
It's tragic, Bob. Their kit man Frank White was run over by a steamroller, and, as everyone will tell you at Starbucks, a Flat White is never a good thing before a game.
Poor old Frank. Big Wanderers fan and former MP for Bury removed as Chairman of Bolton Labour Party gets run over by a steamroller. I'd like to know who was driving that steamroller.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Apr 25 2021, 14:14; edited 2 times in total

11lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 13:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The icing on the cake. Brilliant as ever, Nat.

12lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 15:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Good read, Nat - cheers!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 15:58

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great post as usual from Nat. I think Roger misspelled 'Trotters'

Just_Roger wrote:fucking cunting shiting twatters

14lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 16:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great as usual there Nat! lol!

15lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Sun Apr 25 2021, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well done again Natasha!

16lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Mon Apr 26 2021, 08:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great read as ever  Very Happy

17lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Mon Apr 26 2021, 13:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well done Nat, very funny
 I think they were watching a different game to me entirely.

18lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Mon Apr 26 2021, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It seems every time i see another BEL or stuff from other league 2 teams that we are seen as big time Charlies and everyone hates us  Very Happy

19lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MORECAMBE Thu Apr 29 2021, 12:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Jealousy is an awful trait  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum