Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MASKS for Covid

+4
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Cajunboy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 12:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:It’s nothing personal Sluffy, you have quite strong views on topics which are based on misinterpretation or often prejudice - and I disagree with you. It’s the point of the forum isn’t it?

We did have more posters so there were a wide range of topics and posters working in parallel but that’s no longer the case.

If you really want this forum to be your own echo chamber then ban me or just shut up would you.

Yes of course I'm the only person on here (never mind the internet) with quite strong views based on misinterpretations or often prejudice...

:rofl:

Pull the other one!

I'm the one arguing AGAINST the prejudice and ignorance with the facts ffs!

And if this place is to become my own echo chamber then at least it will be a place where honesty and fairness is being sounded rather than hate and ignorance.

You've held a grudge with me dating back to the days when you and Natasha tried to take over the forum for yourselves and failed several years ago.

I suspect you may even have set one up now in which case I wish you every success and I'm sure you will all be much happier without me around with my weird values of truth and facts and not prejudice and hate.

Have fun.

42MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 12:21

Me and Natasha tried to setup a forum? What are you on about now?

43MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 12:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m sure it was a breadman that had something to do with that Sluffy when he tried to get me on board.

44MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 13:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:I’m sure it was a breadman that had something to do with that Sluffy when he tried to get me on board.

It predates you Karly. It was when he tried to get Biggie on board with him in the early days in order to lock me and RT out and take over the site with matey boy who only posts on here to "correct" me (not obsessed at all then!).

It's all ancient history now and the fact that I never banned those involved (nor indeed when Johnny and a few others briefly set up a rival forum) shows how seriously I've ever taken the internet - unlike some!!!

At the end of the day we are all grown ups, if people want to believe folks off the internet without checking any facts, or troll people (sorry "correct" people) on the internet because they don't like them or what they say, or breakaway and set up your own forums then there's nothing to stop them - so go ahead.

I personally like to stick as close as I can to the facts and rather do people a good turn than a bad one.

If that makes me out to be a pariah or some sort of a weirdo in folks eyes then it doesn't bother me.

I rather be that than join in with the blind ignorance and hatred of others.

It's only the internet after all!

I certainly can't change the world, nor even open the eyes of one or two on here.

C'est la vie.

We get what we deserve I suppose.

45MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 13:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair enough. Smile

46MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 14:44

You’re claiming that my account (either T.R.O.Y. or BWFC1874) tried to setup a rival forum with Nat?

That never happened, and if you’re going to start trying the same trick you used on Xmiles and claim I’m using multiple accounts I’ll just leave now I really can’t be bothered with that.

So either post some evidence or drop it immediately.

47MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 15:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:You’re claiming that my account (either T.R.O.Y. or BWFC1874) tried to setup a rival forum with Nat?

That never happened, and if you’re going to start trying the same trick you used on Xmiles and claim I’m using multiple accounts I’ll just leave now I really can’t be bothered with that.

So either post some evidence or drop it immediately.

Leave then, I won't miss your constant obsessive trolling (whoops sorry "correcting") of me?

It's a bit strange don't you think why someone with no axe to grind only comes on the site to have a pop at me???

Fwiw I had a little delve into your recent posting history on here and the last time you commented about Bolton was the game we won against Morecambe - nothing at all when we lost against Exeter where we could have clinch promotion but lost, nothing at all in our must win match against Crawley when we won and nothing at all about our promotion!!!

Bit odd considering you are a fan - but it hasn't stopped you posting regularly to "correct" me has it???

Mate it's pretty clear to most everyone you're here for a reason and that isn't for BWFC chat - you've not even posted on any of our several signings since the end of the season - just to "correct" me!!!

If that's all you are here for - and there's no doubt is has turned people off posting, then don't bother in future.

If you believe I'm weird then fair enough because I think your behaviour is certainly bordering on obsession just to come to this forum to troll me and nothing else!

As I've said before on this thread...

Sluffy wrote:Clearly both have issues that transcends a random internet footy forum whose only purpose is to talk about the club we all follow.

The solution to all this is easy.

They can ignore my posts, they can disagree but draw a line under it and move on, or they can go and post on another forum.

The question is, why don't they?

So the ball is in your court.

I'm not fussed which route you want to go but there needs to be an end to all this.

48MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 16:27

So zero evidence but a meaningless review of my posting history.

I don’t see ignoring your posts as a solution as I don’t know what the problem is. If I disagree with something I’m going to point it out. Same as I always have.

If you’re upset that’s not my fault, obviously you can ignore my posts if you like though.

49MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:So zero evidence but a meaningless review of my posting history.

I don’t see ignoring your posts as a solution as I don’t know what the problem is. If I disagree with something I’m going to point it out. Same as I always have.

If you’re upset that’s not my fault, obviously you can ignore my posts if you like though.

And you can ignore mine but you clearly don't wish to.

And you are right, I have zero 'evidence' I'm certainly not mental enough to keep records of stuff that happens on the internet just is case they might come in handy in about 6 or 7 years time!!!

It's the internet, a bit like the wild west, nearly anything goes.

Whether I can prove it or not is immaterial because you clearly only come on to this site to troll/correct/argue/whatever you want to call it - with me!

I'm fairly sure you don't go around the internet to "correct" everyone else you think are wrong - just myself - and there's got to be more of a reason behind it other than you are doing your civic duty and protecting the world from me!

If you have started another forum then go and enjoy it and stop being so obsessed in what I say on here.  

If you haven't then learn to draw a line under things, agree to disagree and move on.

It really isn't that hard to do...

...unless you enjoy trolling me so much it has become your obsession - which you clearly are and there is definitely proof of that even if you want to rubbish it by calling your actual posting history "meaningless"!!!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/spa/T.R.O.Y.

Yeah right...

50MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 19:08

Disagreeing with you isn’t trolling - I’ve said that numerous times to you over the years as have many others.

I’m not sure what your issue is to be honest, I’ve no problem with you - but I’m not the type to read something I disagree with and let it go unchallenged so I’ll keep posting thanks.

So long as it’s not abusive (which it isn’t) then there’s no problem.

If it’s upsetting you then feel free to block me, as your mate Ten Bob did.

His thread did become an echo chamber though didn’t it? Personally, i’m not surprised he’s lost interest what’s the point in a forum with no no variety of opinion?

Anyway, it’s up to you what you choose to do. Block me by all means, but I won’t stop challenging you when I think you’re wrong.

51MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 19:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The three of you need to draw a line under all this shit and move on from it so the forum has a nice vibe for when the new season starts.

52MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 22:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Disagreeing with you isn’t trolling - I’ve said that numerous times to you over the years as have many others.

I’m not sure what your issue is to be honest, I’ve no problem with you - but I’m not the type to read something I disagree with and let it go unchallenged so I’ll keep posting thanks.

So long as it’s not abusive (which it isn’t) then there’s no problem.

If it’s upsetting you then feel free to block me, as your mate Ten Bob did.

His thread did become an echo chamber though didn’t it? Personally, i’m not surprised he’s lost interest what’s the point in a forum with no no variety of opinion?

Anyway, it’s up to you what you choose to do. Block me by all means, but I won’t stop challenging you when I think you’re wrong.

Disagreeing with me isn't trolling I agree, in fact I welcome a bit of intellectual debate rather than closed minded prejudice and 'I'm never wrong' attitudes of Wanderlust.

What I do mind is when you simply argue ad nauseam (to the point of sickness!) presumably for your own self amusement/or to show to others how 'clever' you think you are!

The SAGE report for instance, instead of the findings showing only 286 deaths resulting from hospital discharges to care homes it had reported say 30,286 deaths wouldn't we have seen headlines on the front pages and calls for the government to resign from Labour?  Even protests on the streets maybe?

Would you still then be telling me it was only a 'flawed theory' based on 'incomplete data' to be dismissed as next to useless?

I very much doubt it.

And fwiw I would accept the findings as true because that's how the public service works - it is honest.

The report will be taken as genuine and reported as such to the ultimate Covid inquiry - you can bookmark this and throw it back in my face if I am wrong - but I won't be - official reports in this country aren't doctored as time will show.

As for blocking you why would I want to do that?

I'm happy to stand by what I say and happy to hold my hand up if I am wrong.

I certainly don't know it all and never to full of myself to learn from others - and that includes you.

Your issue is that either you don't know when to stop and draw a line under things or you do and gain pleasure and satisfaction from debating/arguing far beyond the point of any reason.

I don't think you are daft therefore it has to be the latter.

And call it what you like but posting on this site simply to argue with me (whoops "correct" me) shows you to be either obsessed with me, or a troll, and probably both.

You don't behave like that to anyone else, so there's obviously a reason why you do so behind it all...

You can't be bothered posting when we get promoted but you must certainly can to "correct" me multiple times!!!!

Seems to suggest that BWFC is the real reason you come to the forum - does it!

53MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 22:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:The three of you need to draw a line under all this shit and move on from it so the forum has a nice vibe for when the new season starts.

I agree with you Karly.

Do you reckon though that the other two would pack in their silliness or would rather carry on having a pop at me?

I know what I'd put my money on!

54MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 22:51

I think you need to grow up to be honest. It’s a forum, we debate topics. If you all of a sudden feel picked on that says more about you than me.

So no more on this topic from me, you’re a grown man - nobody’s been rude to you or stepped out of line. You have nothing to complain about.

Two options for you - 1. Get over it 2. Block me.

We’re going round in circles now, and those options won’t change.

55MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 23:01

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There's a common denominator here as xmiles, Lucky Peter Piper, Hip Priest, Wanderlust, TROY and others would point out.....

56MASKS for Covid - Page 3 Empty Re: MASKS for Covid Sun Jun 06 2021, 23:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:I think you need to grow up to be honest. It’s a forum, we debate topics. If you all of a sudden feel picked on that says more about you than me.

So no more on this topic from me, you’re a grown man - nobody’s been rude to you or stepped out of line. You have nothing to complain about.

Two options for you - 1. Get over it 2. Block me.

We’re going round in circles now, and those options won’t change.

Hahaha!

Christ I've had people hacking into my personal life over a fuck all difference of opinion on the internet, so do you really think I feel picked on by you!!!

Made me laugh that did!

I'm not blocking anyone - I'm certainly not bothered about words said on the internet - sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me - and all that.

You're only here to troll me because you hold a grudge - you've had it years, deny it as much as you want - your posting history tells a different story!  

If you want to draw a line under it and put it to bed at long last then that's fine with me - I don't have grudges with anyone in real life (and I've had some shitty things done to me it the past) let alone on here.  Life's far too short, even more so at my age.

You're a fine poster when you want to be.

Up to you what way you want to go but if you don't want to let your grudge go then why not just walk away from here and do yourself a favour, why hold on to a form of hatred and obsession when you don't need to?

How does it even benefit you?

Time for you to move on rather than hold on to old baggage.

I'll leave it at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum