Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Happy Birthday Gloswhite

Happy Birthday Gloswhite

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 10:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
71 years young today! :party:

2Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 10:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy birthdag Glos, have a great day! 

PS come back soon!

3Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 11:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy Birthday Glos!

4Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 11:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy birthday Glos. Doesn't time fly! :party:

5Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 12:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Happy Birthday Glos, don't be a stranger :birthday: :party: :party: :party: :party:

6Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 12:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Happy Birthday Glos, hope you're well and enjoying your day!

:drinks:

7Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 18:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Hi Y'all.

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes. They are greatly appreciated.
I'm still going strong. Just got in from work in fact, and I still look in on the forum.
Some interesting comments, but old battles rage regardless.
Take it easy you lot,
Regards from a sheep mitherer   Laughing Laughing Laughing

8Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 19:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy birthday!

9Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 20:20

T.R.O.Y.

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Happy birthday Glos!

Get posting again, we need some more variety - bring X back with you too Very Happy

10Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 21:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Thanks chaps.

Spoke to XM recently, but he has no intention of returning, unfortunately. 
I thought he was a good sparring partner, and a gent,  Very Happy

11Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 22:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Thanks chaps.

Spoke to XM recently, but he has no intention of returning, unfortunately. 
I thought he was a good sparring partner, and a gent,  Very Happy
Sorry to hear that, Glos. We're losing too many.

12Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Mon Jun 07 2021, 22:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Sluffy thinks xmiles is a fake poster, (whatever that means!). Xm vehemently denies it. I can't see it matters either way, but xm feels the accusation deeply and won't continue to contribute to the site while he is not believed. Sluffy won't back down and xm has been pushed too far. He was an excellent member.

13Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 00:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:
Regards from a sheep mitherer   Laughing Laughing Laughing
TBH when I was wishing you a happy birthday I was so tempted to mention that (in a banterish way obviously) but under the circumstances I thought better of it. Hope you find the time and inclination to chip in from time to time amigo Smile
And retire FFS! Life's too short to spend it all working Smile

14Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 01:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@okocha wrote:Sluffy thinks xmiles is a fake poster, (whatever that means!). Xm vehemently denies it. I can't see it matters either way, but xm feels the accusation deeply and won't continue to contribute to the site while he is not believed. Sluffy won't back down and xm has been pushed too far. He was an excellent member.

Don't you ever stop your sniping of me?

A fake account as you well know (I've spelt it out before numerous times!) means one that is used by someone who posts using more than one user name.

The Natasha account and the xmiles accounts are written by the same person.

(You could say if you wish the xmiles account is real and the Natasha account is fake, or visa versa but it means exactly the same thing - the multiple accounts are controlled and authored by the same person. As the Natasha account was the first of the two to be created it stands to reason that any other is deemed to be labled the fake one).

In the early days of this forum myself and the third founder of the site Reebok Trotter used to watch Natasha (the other of the three founders) log out of one account to log into the other and visa versa, in order to have a discussion with each other.  (The intent back then was to make the fledgling forum look as though it was busier and had more members than it actually had).

Can I prove it, no I can't, so you either accept my word or not.

As you've correctly said above, whether the account is fake or not doesn't matter a jot in the sense that it isn't against the sites rules and being the internet people can believe whoever they like.

The impasse however is that the xmiles account would simply not let the matter drop.

They made an issue about it and trolled me incessantly about it.

As I saw with my own two eyes the logging in and off between the two accounts to hold conversations to each other, then what do you or anyone else expect me to do, say I told a lie (when I clearly hadn't), make a groveling apology for something I'd actually witnessed, seek forgiveness from someone I know to be playing a manipulative game???

There was absolutely no reason to go on a mission about the matter other than to look to be banned or seek to end up as some sort of a martyr, what other outcome could there possibly be?

The xmiles account is certainly not the only fake account on here and although I've said I won't name the other one anymore we all know who I mean and why that account loves to keep continually stirring the pot.

I think it is in extremely bad taste stirring all the shit up again on Glos birthday thread, knowingly so from the two usual suspects.

If Glos or anyone else wants to believe the person behind the xmiles account had only just the one account on here then that is up to them.

I know differently.

It's as simple as that.

Sorry Glos for the unnecessary and unwarranted spoiling of your birthday thread just so a few more points could be scored against me.

As you say old battles still rage regardless.

Rolling Eyes

It would be delightful to see you back posting though.

Hope you do.

15Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 07:13

T.R.O.Y.

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
You’ve said you’d drop the lie, not naming the account when I’m the only one you’ve accused is meaningless. Still yet to hear who I am supposed to be by the way.

16Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 12:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I miss Sunlight. Was Sunlight a multiple account too? If so it was one of the more amusing characters and one I'd love to see back given the diversity of subject matter covered.

17Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 12:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:You’ve said you’d drop the lie, not naming the account when I’m the only one you’ve accused is meaningless. Still yet to hear who I am supposed to be by the way.

As it happens I wasn't referring to your account in name.

But seeking that you've asked, your original account on here was that of 'Largehat'.

You left the site with this account in a 'huff' when I refused to sanction you as a full time mod on here because in my opinion you were too argumentative and combative and would browbeat people with your views until they basically gave up bothering to respond - seems you haven't changed much over the years.

You had already set yourself up a 'fake' account of BWFC1984 EDIT - meant to put BWFC1874 to which you continued to post on here - hence why I've referred to your account being fake - ie one person using more than one account on here to 'disguise' you as being different (at that time) to someone else - Largehat.

Following my 'rejection' of Largehat becoming a mod and which was seconded by RT (one of the three founders of this site) Natasha then attempted a coup to kick us both off as Admin's and install you instead but failed and that was the start of the fractious relationship we've endured behind the scenes on here ever since.  In fact BTID can confirm part of that as when he first joined as an Admin he was able to reverse some of the changes that had been done to RT's account restricting his Admin powers by Natasha (I having no IT knowledge to reverse them myself).

You've denied you were Largehat previously and I don't doubt for a second you will again.  

I can't prove it and your word is the equal of mine on the internet so others can believe whoever they like.

It is all now ancient history but it is the explanation for all the 'games' that have been 'played' from that day on to this.

Fwiw RT could confirm all I've said but obviously he isn't around and hasn't been now for a year or two to do so.

I trust he's alive and well wherever he is.

Time we all moved on, it is after all only the internet and not real life - well it isn't for me but I suspect it is and has been a big part of some peoples lives on here.

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Jun 08 2021, 14:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noticed I'd put 1984 instead of 1874 as a typo.)

18Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 12:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck me can you three please stop! This site used to be fun but you 3 are killing it with this endless back and forth that no one else wants to read.

19Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 13:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Norpig wrote:Fuck me can you three please stop! This site used to be fun but you 3 are killing it with this endless back and forth that no one else wants to read.

I would gladly stop but the other two simply won't give up as surely even you can see that by now?

Again apologies to you Glos, it seems people clearly believe continuing internet spats with me are more important than your birthday well wishes.

It just goes to show the priorities some folk clearly have.

20Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 14:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Fuck me can you three please stop! This site used to be fun but you 3 are killing it with this endless back and forth that no one else wants to read.
Even Bob's scarpered.

21Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 14:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:
Even Bob's scarpered.

I don't blame him.

Do you?

22Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Here'a an idea, how about stop doing what you're doing on here (all 3 of you that is) and lets get back to normal.

Sluffy is this really what you want your forum to be like?

23Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

24Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with Ted on this one  Very Happy

25Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Norpig wrote:Here'a an idea, how about stop doing what you're doing on here (all 3 of you that is) and lets get back to normal.

Sluffy is this really what you want your forum to be like?

Off course it is not how I want the forum to be.

I also don't want the forum to be full of hatred and prejudice - do you?

I've simply tried to stop that by posting up facts and information to allow others to see the true side to the issues - up to them from then on what they choose to believe.

For my thanks I've had to deal with Wanderlust who clearly has issues and can't bring himself to see that he was ever wrong and TROY who is clearly obsessed with we me - so much so that I'm virtually the only reason he comes to the site to post.

Take away the their personal obsessions of me - and they are quite clearly there for all to see - then we can get back to some sort of normality.

I've even told everyone what the solution is to end all of this -

@Sluffy wrote:Clearly both have issues that transcends a random internet footy forum whose only purpose is to talk about the club we all follow.

The solution to all this is easy.

They can ignore my posts, they can disagree but draw a line under it and move on, or they can go and post on another forum.

The question is, why don't they?

@Sluffy wrote:
@karlypants wrote:The three of you need to draw a line under all this shit and move on from it so the forum has a nice vibe for when the new season starts.
I agree with you Karly.

Do you reckon though that the other two would pack in their silliness or would rather carry on having a pop at me?

I know what I'd put my money on!

You see, I even knew they would both carry on so what do you expect me to do?

Live with shit like this from now on?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t21160p840-coronavirus-will-we-survive#426786

I'm more than happy for it to end  - I don't want to waste my life away dealing with people who hold some pathetic little internet grudge with me - but they clearly aren't.

Can't you see that?

26Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Let this be the last word on the matter.

27Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
All i can see is a constant merry go round of you 3 trying to get one over each other and prove who is right.

EDIT - sorry Lusty you posted as i was typing  Very Happy

28Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
OK. Let this be the last word on the matter Smile

29Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ostriches are the only birds that pee.

30Happy Birthday Gloswhite Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Ostriches are the only birds that pee.
You've been reading this again haven't you.

It may not surprise you to learn that ostriches are the only bird with a bladder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum