Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Where are Bolton getting their money from

Where are Bolton getting their money from

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Does anyone else think that 4% is nowhere near enough interest when:

1. The business you are lending it to can't afford it unless you fund it yourself
2. You can't get your hands on the capital when you need it
3. Previous lenders have had to write off £millions

Its sad that Lusty's not around to explain it all but our investment advisor wouldn't be our investment advisor for very long if that was the best he could come up with.
I'm impressed that you have an investment advisor, Bob.

My own advisor, Ladbrokes customer services, (when the fun stops, stop), is far from impressive. Maybe a change is needed.

I'm hearing good things about Bet365.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
I'm impressed that you have an investment advisor, Bob.

My own advisor, Ladbrokes customer services, (when the fun stops, stop), is far from impressive. Maybe a change is needed.

I'm hearing good things about Bet365.
Don't go to Bet365! I had an account for years with them but switched to SkyBet. I'd placed an accumulator but then couldn't access the bet due to issues at their end. Eventually it came up and i wanted to cash out but it wouldn't let me.

I complained to them and asked for the cash out amount (it was only about £9) but they refused so i haven't used them since.



Last edited by Norpig on Mon Jun 21 2021, 09:41; edited 1 time in total

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
I'm impressed that you have an investment advisor, Bob.

My own advisor, Ladbrokes customer services, (when the fun stops, stop), is far from impressive. Maybe a change is needed.

I'm hearing good things about Bet365.
I'm a cautious investor, Boncey, with a distinct aversion to gambling but I did buy some Burnden Leisure shares many moons ago. They were no more than my ticket to the AGM really but I never attended until Ken Anderson called one in 2018. That was interesting.

Football finance is a bit like footie itself. There are divers and cheaters, there's feigning injury, fancy footwork and playing for time. At the moment BWFC seem to be keeping the ball near the corner flag until the final whistle blows at the end of the month (or a bit longer with added time).

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
Don't go to Bet365! I had an account for years with them but switched to SkyBet. I'd placed an accumulator but then couldn't access the bet due to issues at their end. Eventually it came up and i wanted to cash out but it wouldn't let me.

I complained to them and asked for the cash out amount (it was only about £9) but they refused so i haven't used them since.
That's not good. I'll give them a miss.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Still no accounts from Forest Green Rovers either. What's the betting on who will be the slowest of last season's League 2 clubs to file, I wonder?

FGR has just issued another £30,000 worth of shares. That's not very much is it, but FGR's paid up share  capital is five times more than FV's (even if FV's share capital were fully paid).

Meanwhile over in Blackpool, Owen Oyston is still trying to raise the £31 million the judge ordered him to pay Valeri Belokon for 20% of Blackpool F. C.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/people/ex-pool-owner-owen-oyston-loses-another-court-battle-3226926

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
You do wonder how some people sleep at night.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Cajunboy wrote:You do wonder how some people sleep at night.
Best stick to the Beeno if  it makes your head hurt

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Best stick to the Beeno if  it makes your head hurt
Good stuff in the Beano this week. The dads form a dad club, and Calamity James has a whale of a time.
I won't spoil it for you, but there are also good storylines for The Numbskulls, and Roger the Dodger, who is forced to make his own cheese sandwich, with dad away at dad club.
Dad club doesn't go well.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
Good stuff in the Beano this week. The dads form a dad club, and Calamity James has a whale of a time.
I won't spoil it for you, but there are also good storylines for The Numbskulls, and Roger the Dodger, who is forced to make his own cheese sandwich, with dad away at dad club.
Dad club doesn't go well.
Cheese sandwich? Cheese sandwich? Do you mean to tell me, Boncey, that the Beano's not gone vegan yet? I'd be cancelling my subscription if I were you.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Afraid not, Bob. It's even worse over at The Dandy, with Desperate Dan and his cow pie. He did go veggie for a week, but he didn't last.
I put up with him though. It's hard to dislike a man who smokes a dustbin on the end of a drainpipe, and shaves with a blowlamp.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:Afraid not, Bob. It's even worse over at The Dandy, with Desperate Dan and his cow pie. He did go veggie for a week, but he didn't last.
I put up with him though. It's hard to dislike a man who smokes a dustbin on the end of a drainpipe, and shaves with a blowlamp.
I don't suppose they've said owt yet about Lord Snooty being caught on CCTV snogging Minnie the Minx behind the bike sheds.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I don't suppose they've said owt yet about Lord Snooty being caught on CCTV snogging Minnie the Minx behind the bike sheds.
Nothing. Roger the Dodger and his tax problems are still front and centre.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
Nothing. Roger the Dodger and his tax problems are still front and centre.
I'm sorry to hear that Boncey. Problems with HMRC can be more of a marathon than a sprint. Just ask Evil Dance or the ex-Finance Director of Egotricity.

One of them might tell you!



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Jun 27 2021, 13:40; edited 1 time in total

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Anyway Boncey, did you get this from th'ST t'other day? 

BWFCST Meet Tracey Couch MP
Supporters’ Trust selected by FLR panel to tell the BWFC story
Further to our recent FAQs article  relating to the Fan-Led Review  (FLR), we would like to update on further involvement of the BWFCST in the review.
As part of the review process, the panel, led by Tracey Crouch MP, have held consultations with the various FSA network groups of Supporters’ Trusts and on 15 June ’21 the BWFCST took part in two sessions with Tracey Crouch and the FLR Panel, the first session held with just the Panel and BWFCST representatives and the second session as part of the larger FSA Lg1/Lg2 Network group.
BWFCST were selected as one of only four Lg1/Lg2 Trusts to have an individual meeting with Tracey Crouch, a fact which we feel, in addition to our recent invite to meet with Nigel Huddleston MP,  reflects the status of your Trust in the FSA Supporters’ Trust network.
Our one-on-one session with the Panel allowed us to give more detail relating to the specific governance problems experienced at BWFC over recent years. More general subjects discussed included independent regulation of the game, a more effective Owners and Directors Test, protection of club assets on behalf of the supporters and the need to address and improve accountability and transparency in football club ownership. Hopefully, this will all be taken on board by the FLR Panel in preparing their recommendations in the near future.
The Lg1/Lg2 Network session with the FLR Panel has been summarised by the FSA and can be viewed here . The article is well worth a read and gives more detail of some of the experiences (some good, many bad) of the other EFL Lg1/Lg2 clubs over recent times.
All supporters can contribute to the Fan-Led Review by submitting written evidence on the following email address:
Footballgovernancereview@dcms.gov.uk
If you have anything to say to Tracey Crouch and her FLR Panel, now is your chance!
BWFCST
23 June 2021

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did and I thought what's all this about accountability and transparency?

We haven't seen any balance sheet for Bolton Wanderers since the 2017 accounts were approved at an AGM called by Ken Anderson on 1 May 2018. But we do know, from the administrators' statement in 2019, that there was nowt of significance wrong with those accounts and that Bolton Wanderers probably had one of the lowest deficits in the Championship (if not the lowest) in the two intervening years.

We don't know who had 'the honour' of meeting Tracey Crouch and her Panel but I expect we can guess and I expect we can also guess that none of this was mentioned.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Call me old-fashioned if you like, Boncey, but how do you get accountability in footie clubs without accounts? Or if I might put it another way, do you have to be a total numb nut to be a football supporter?
Much as I may admire the Dandy and the Beano, is that really where we can find the answers to these age-old conundrums?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Call me old-fashioned if you like, Boncey, but how do you get accountability in footie clubs without accounts? Or if I might put it another way, do you have to be a total numb nut to be a football supporter?
Much as I may admire the Dandy and the Beano, is that really where we can find the answers to these age-old conundrums?
I find all my answers in there. The Numskulls are particularly enlightening. I do miss some of my non pc chums, Little Plum, and Dirty Dick, for instance, but there's a world of knowledge contained within those colourful pages.
Shame the Beezer and Topper went down the pan.
Read and learn, Bob.

https://schools.beano.com/lesson_plan_category/moneyandme/

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
I find all my answers in there. The Numskulls are particularly enlightening. I do miss some of my non pc chums, Little Plum, and Dirty Dick, for instance, but there's a world of knowledge contained within those colourful pages.
Shame the Beezer and Topper went down the pan.
Read and learn, Bob.

https://schools.beano.com/lesson_plan_category/moneyandme/
Yes, Boncey, I'm sure you will find more to inspire, educate and value in the pages of the Beano than is ever likely from the 'esteemed' publication, the Beeno.

My Beano buying days were Before Elvis but I see that there are new characters that may have been an inspiration to other Nutters. Les Presley Pretend (the little kid with the big imagination) might have inspired one whilst Walter the Softy, who may resemble Jacob Rees-Mogg, reminds me more of another.

But returning to matters of the day, it might have been one of the great philosophers that first observed that those who want you to know summat will tell you and those that don't, won't (or not until they have to).

So I'm wondering why the ST was so keen to tell us how they were hobviously so himportant that they'd  been honoured with a hinvitation to a haudience with Tracey Crouch but weren't so keen in telling us who had the honour. Its not that embarrassing surely.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Prosecutions are rare but it is  a criminal offence for a company to fail to file its accounts at Companies House. This last year most companies have been given an extra three months to comply with their legal obligations or face financial penalties. 

As of this morning, twelve of last season's League 2 clubs have failed to file their 2020 accounts.  Eight of these clubs have until tomorrow to comply.

 The last date for filing Newport's accounts expired yesterday, Bolton's on 10 June 2021 and Southend still haven't filed their 2019 accounts.

Most clubs draw their accounts up to May or June to coincide with the season end. Mansfield are the exception making their accounts up to December and consequently have until 30 September 2021 to file their 2020 accounts.

Grimsby Town had their 2020 accounts audited and filed before last Christmas but their's a lot of heel dragging going on.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Prosecutions are rare but it is  a criminal offence for a company to fail to file its accounts at Companies House. This last year most companies have been given an extra three months to comply with their legal obligations or face financial penalties. 

As of this morning, twelve of last season's League 2 clubs have failed to file their 2020 accounts.  Eight of these clubs have until tomorrow to comply.

 The last date for filing Newport's accounts expired yesterday, Bolton's on 10 June 2021 and Southend still haven't filed their 2019 accounts.

Most clubs draw their accounts up to May or June to coincide with the season end. Mansfield are the exception making their accounts up to December and consequently have until 30 September 2021 to file their 2020 accounts.

Grimsby Town had their 2020 accounts audited and filed before last Christmas but their's a lot of heel dragging going on.
Help me out here, Bob, because, quite frankly, I'm at a soup eating contest armed with a fork. What are the consequences, in the real world, of continued failure to file? There always seems to be a lot of hot air, but no action.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
Help me out here, Bob, because, quite frankly, I'm at a soup eating contest armed with a fork. What are the consequences, in the real world, of continued failure to file? There always seems to be a lot of hot air, but no action.
The companies get fined, Boncey, and the level of fines ratchet up depending on the length of the delay and the number of failures. I don't think Companies House usually do much other than send out warning letters and collect the fines from the companies unless they get complaints. Then they turn the heat on the directors warning them personally of the consequences of continued failure.

You may remember all the kerfuffle over Burnden Leisure not filing its 2016 accounts on time. All the blame in the media and social media was laid on Anderson but the reality was that he needed Holdsworth to agree the disclosures that were made. Holdsworth was still a director and the accounts weren't filed until both had signed them.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
The companies get fined, Boncey, and the level of fines ratchet up depending on the length of the delay and the number of failures. I don't think Companies House usually do much other than send out warning letters and collect the fines from the companies unless they get complaints. Then they turn the heat on the directors warning them personally of the consequences of continued failure.

You may remember all the kerfuffle over Burnden Leisure not filing its 2016 accounts on time. All the blame in the media and social media was laid on Anderson but the reality was that he needed Holdsworth to agree the disclosures that were made. Holdsworth was still a director and the accounts weren't filed until both had signed them.
I see. It's only an impression, but are football clubs treated more leniently than other businesses?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
More tea vicar?

Have you ever heard of Vicarage Investments Ltd, Bob?

I'm just playing about really but at the back of my mind I remember Iles saying something about one of the companies accounts wasn't due until the end of this month so the decision was to wait and publish them altogether - or something like that.

I thought I'd have a little look to see if he was correct about that and noticed that Sharon has recently become a Director at a new company (Feb 2021) called Disciple Nominees Ltd.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13202594

Not that it means much as there is little info to go on except there is a second Director Rory Kindon.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rory-kindlon-aca-financier-1801168

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/nG0xU-0900U04H63AarLruaSNUI/appointments

He and Sharon are also Directors of another company Made by Brittan that used to be called Vicarage Investments (hence my little introduction to this post!).

Nick Mason holding majority control.


Another little diversion I've found is that Sharon also recently became a Director at The Big Safari Company Ltd

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13210783

One of the other Directors being Sohrab Jahromi

He's also a Director with Sharon at Goldcrest Property Maintenance Ltd

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11531328

He is also a Director with Sharon's son Toby at Whites on Line Ltd

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12762987

The third and final Director of The Big Safari Co. Ltd is Samantha Jane Smyth

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/-z6wXQBXFmdc5ntTM2NfBn44Jp4/appointments

She also is a Director at Goldcrest with Sharon and Sohrab Jahromi and a Director at The Big Journey Co. Ltd

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06532140

...with Sharon and a Sohrab (under a slightly different name)

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/G17V23grJo7uPPAJJQD9suE082I/appointments

I note that Sharon's address for The Big Safari Co Ltd is given as YM&U Business Management Ltd, which seems to be an accountant/audit/tax consultancy

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03045156

Which I think seems to come under YM&U GROUP LIMITED

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/j-_R9qcPangNpnTjp8SBKzTNhGE/appointments

Which in turn seems to be owned by LEANDER RECORDS LLP

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/OC432886

Which is owned by THATDCKID PRODUCTIONS LIMITED

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/08261925

Which is owned by Daniel CAPLEN

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/nt_JJLyJaRl_4bgtqMR6QzQLht0/appointments


At this stage I realise that I'm well out of my depth and better start heading back to the shore!

I don't really know what I've found except to say I suspect Sharon is well connected and I dare say she has an excellent line of credit.

How all that translates into the accounts will be interesting to see.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
I see. It's only an impression, but are football clubs treated more leniently than other businesses?
Not to my knowledge but it does seem that, even whilst this Parliamentary Review is ongoing, football clubs are dragging their heels on disclosing their finances to interested parties like supporters.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I remember the Iles article, Sluffy. It all seemed garbled to me and I'm afraid I can see no reason why FVWL Football Ltd accounts haven't been filed yet. The fact that FVWL Hotel Ltd and Football Ventures Whites Ltd have a slightly longer filing deadline seems to me to be of little relevance and tbh no excuse.
 
I'll come back to you on Sharon's connections. I've had a previous look and will have another. On my first look I couldn't see where her reported wealth came from though that's not necessarily unusual.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:I remember the Iles article, Sluffy. It all seemed garbled to me and I'm afraid I can see no reason why FVWL Football Ltd accounts haven't been filed yet. The fact that FVWL Hotel Ltd and Football Ventures Whites Ltd have a slightly longer filing deadline seems to me to be of little relevance and tbh no excuse.
 
I'll come back to you on Sharon's connections. I've had a previous look and will have another. On my first look I couldn't see where her reported wealth came from though that's not necessarily unusual.

Thanks Bob.

It really isn't any of my business where her wealth comes from but I just can't understand why she is here at BWFC?

Ok I hear it's always been her dream to own a football club but why us?

I mean she has no connection to the club before she bought it, it's hardly on her doorstep (she lives in my part of the world as it happens), and it wasn't the easiest or straightforward purchase either really was it?

And it clearly was going to cost her more than a few pennies before she saw any profits back?

I wondered if there was a Mr Brittain somewhere in the back ground perhaps and noticed her son gave his name as Iven-Brittan as a Director at Whites Online Ltd but I couldn't find anything obvious from a quick google search - she did use that as her name in Dec 2013 when she became a Director at Michaela Community School -

04 Dec 2013 Appointment of Ms Sharon Iven Brittan as a director

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07645701/filing-history?page=3

I also noticed that her other son Oliver quit as a Director of Whites Beaconsfield Ltd last year and doesn't seem to use the Iven part of the name.

As I say though absolutely non of that is my business apart from trying to understand what is financially underpinning the club and its future?

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Sluffy wrote:

Thanks Bob.

It really isn't any of my business where her wealth comes from but I just can't understand why she is here at BWFC?

Ok I hear it's always been her dream to own a football club but why us?

I mean she has no connection to the club before she bought it, it's hardly on her doorstep (she lives in my part of the world as it happens), and it wasn't the easiest or straightforward purchase either really was it?

And it clearly was going to cost her more than a few pennies before she saw any profits back?

I wondered if there was a Mr Brittain somewhere in the back ground perhaps and noticed her son gave his name as Iven-Brittan as a Director at Whites Online Ltd but I couldn't find anything obvious from a quick google search - she did use that as her name in Dec 2013 when she became a Director at Michaela Community School -

04 Dec 2013 Appointment of Ms Sharon Iven Brittan as a director

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07645701/filing-history?page=3

I also noticed that her other son Oliver quit as a Director of Whites Beaconsfield Ltd last year and doesn't seem to use the Iven part of the name.

As I say though absolutely non of that is my business apart from trying to understand what is financially underpinning the club and its future?

I'd noticed those things too, Sluffy. You might also remember that the Winders Court was told there was going to be a solvent takeover of BWFC and that FV pulled out on the basis that there were substantial undisclosed creditors. What undisclosed creditors? The administrators didn't seem to find any.

I'll have another trawl later (or tomorrow) and see how many reluctant filers have filed their accounts at the last minute today. Its like transfer deadline day but I don't expect the esteemed one will be following it much. Strange that he should mention the accounts at all, don't you think?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Accounts have now been filed.  I await your analysis 🧐

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I'll have a little look this evening.

Accounts here Bob, and anyone else -

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/football-ventures-whites-limited-30.06.2020-0-consolidated-accounts.pdf

Bolton Wanderers Files Accounts For Year Ending 30 June 2020

Football Ventures (Whites) Limited has today filed its consolidated accounts for the year ending 30 June 2020.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Turnover                     £9.3m
Wage costs                 £7.4m
Operating Loss            £3.5m
Clean, unqualified opinion reported by auditors
Funding confirmed by directors as being in place to support the next 12 months


Bolton Wanderers Chairman Sharon Brittan said: “Since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, almost 18 months ago, the word 'unprecedented’ became commonplace in our vocabularies.

“When we review the effects this pandemic has had on our personal, family and professional lives we have all encountered unprecedented events. Whether that be restrictions to how we go about our daily lives, not being able to see or embrace our loved ones, not being able to go to work or not being able to do the things that we do for leisure and fun. Not to mention the devastating impact the disease has had on each of us, whether we have suffered illness ourselves or have sadly lost those we hold dear.

”Every single person in society has been affected and all businesses have had to adapt to a constantly changing and uncertain landscape.

“Football Ventures came together to ensure that Bolton Wanderers Football Club survived. We inherited a difficult situation with significant administration obligations to be sorted through.

“Taking all this into consideration, huge progress has been made to stabilise the financial position and we now look forward with confidence to being competitive in League One next season.

“I have to thank every single Bolton Wanderers fan, member of staff, season ticket holder, sponsor, partner, corporate customer and our local business community for all the support, faith and commitment they have shown me, my board and the club during what have been extraordinarily turbulent times.

“The season ticket holders and corporate customers who waived their right to refunds for the curtailment of the 2019/20 season, when the pandemic first struck; those who purchased season tickets for the last campaign and weren't able to attend the University of Bolton Stadium and everybody who purchased merchandise and iFollow passes all contributed to the on-field success of last season.

“Without their contribution, particularly over the last couple of seasons, I am confident that as a club we would not have achieved an immediate return to Sky Bet League One.

“This is only the beginning of the journey and as I write this statement almost 9,000 of you have bought season tickets for this coming season. We are truly grateful to every one of you because you are all vital in this journey.

“In Ian Evatt we have a young and talented manager whose own personal ambition matches that of our club.

“Every penny you invest in the club, whether that be season tickets, merchandise, hospitality or sponsorship, helps to strengthen and enhance our playing squad.

“Ian and his staff have worked extremely hard over the summer recruiting new players who will bolster the squad so that we are competitive and ready to challenge for another promotion.

“Behind the scenes, we are also making positive changes to our management and staffing structure so that we are ready for what will be an exciting future, but to be clear, we still have much to do.

“Our Chief Operating Officer, Andrew Gartside left his position at the end of last season so that he could spend more time with his young family.

“Personally, I cannot thank Andrew enough for what he did for the football club since his appointment.

“Andrew provided tremendous advice and counsel during the takeover, and his contribution over the past 18 months has been invaluable. He will be missed enormously!

“His lifelong passion for the club was evident throughout and I know that this will continue as he spends time with his family.

“Knowing Andrew, he will always remain in contact with us and he certainly won’t be a stranger.

“On behalf of the Board and everybody at the club, I wish Andrew and his family all the very best for the future.

“Scott Lindsay, our Chief Financial Officer, has assumed the COO responsibilities during this interim period with a view to us appointing a permanent CEO in the near future.

“The accounts we have today filed relate to a snapshot in time which is 12 months old. The progress on and off the park since then is evident for all to see. The board and investors have demonstrated their commitment to support the club through an incredibly difficult period for people and for the economy.

“The shareholders ensured that sufficient funding was provided to safely see the club survive during the 2020/21 season and they remain committed to supporting the club into the future.

“The new season is almost upon us and like you I am hopeful that you are all able to return to the University of Bolton Stadium so that you can show your stunning support in person.

“Thank you for the loyalty and passion you have shown and we are so grateful that you will be part of our exciting journey.”

A copy of the consolidated accounts for the year ending 30 June 2020 is available to download here.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/football-ventures-whites-limited-30.06.2020-0-consolidated-accounts.pdf

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2021/june/bolton-wanderers-files-accounts-for-year-ending-30-june-2020/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum