Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hancock on his way out?

+7
wessy
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
okocha
boltonbonce
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Sun Jun 27 2021, 13:39

Hip Priest wrote:The affair itself is obviously irrelevant here, these things happen to many people.(Evening Mr. Johnson). But if you are Secretary of State for Health in a pandemic you had better make sure you don't get caught if you're going to be shagging your assistant on a regular basis.

His actions made his position completely untenable and he had to go. He finally even told you that himself tonight.

Ye completely agree with this, he can do what he likes in his personal life but if you get caught, hold your hands up and move aside. Says a lot that Johnson wanted to keep him on - didn't want to appease 'mob rule' by all accounts. The government does need to have some standards of behaviour though, no matter how hard they're trying to avoid it.

Javid a bit of an odd choice in my view, would have thought a junior health minister who had been closer to the pandemic response would have made more sense - someone like Helen Whately.

What do i know though, they're all shysters at the end of the day.

42Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Sun Jun 27 2021, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Ye completely agree with this, he can do what he likes in his personal life but if you get caught, hold your hands up and move aside.

I completely disagree. A bloke in his position shouldn't be making an irrational decision because a pretty woman bats her eyelids at him. He should be above it seeing as he's in one of the top jobs in the country.

43Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Sun Jun 27 2021, 13:59

Ye I should be more clear - he can do anything he wants in his personal life, but clearly this spilled into his professional/may have even dictated parts of his professional role if this is the reason she got the job.

If he was bonking his neighbour on his days off I really wouldn’t give a shit.

44Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Sun Jun 27 2021, 14:01

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Now that's settled, can we focus on more important events? Why's Auntie Sharon delaying publication of the club's balance sheet to the last minute (or longer)?
Fuck off you boring tw@t

45Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Sun Jun 27 2021, 14:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Ye I should be more clear - he can do anything he wants in his personal life, but clearly this spilled into his professional/may have even dictated parts of his professional role if this is the reason she got the job.

If he was bonking his neighbour on his days off I really wouldn’t give a shit.
Completely agree.

46Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Sun Jun 27 2021, 22:36

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:
Fuck off you boring tw@t
Is Martin the numbest numb nut on Nuts?

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Jun 28 2021, 04:54; edited 1 time in total

47Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 01:45

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:There's also another quote about the blind leading the blind is there not?

I rather see where I'm going, clearly you would rather follow the crowd instead.

Unlike you I like to understand the motives and reasons of what has gone on and not be spoon fed from the trough of ignorance that is set before me that most do.

I also don't make spurious guesses as to who is behind it all - it could be Cummings, then again it may not be - I don't know but what I do know is this.

Hancock checks to see that they won't be disturbed, stands behind the door to stop anyone walking in on them, then snogs the woman directly in view of a CCTV  camera, which can be viewed by countless unknown people to him - does that make any sense if you want to keep this thing a secret???

Clearly not.

So is the CCTV camera in plain sight or is it concealed, and if so who by and for what purpose?

Something doesn't add up here does it as he's either knowingly done something he shouldn't be doing directly in front of a clearly visible CCTV camera or his office is bugged and under some sort of surveillance.

Then if you want to destroy Hancock's reputation - and have the means to do so with this video - then why sit on it and wait a further two months to do so?

What else has the CCTV seen in that time???

As for Hancock you talk about him as though he's personally pissed on your chips, that he's stopped you and the rest of the country from living your life's for the last year and a half.

Has he balls!

He's just the messenger, the talking head, the face on TV you see, if it wasn't him telling us the government message it would simply have been someone else telling us it - the policies certainly would not have been dreamt up by Hancock, nor would he have been the key decision maker either.

Like it or not the messages he's been giving us ARE from the scientific experts and designed to keep us ALL safe.

Hancock was told to go.

He would have resigned at once if he was going to do so under his own steam.

The delay no doubt was for Johnson and his advisors to come up with a way out of this mess and to be fair Javid's appointment (seeing he resigned rather to do what Cummings had wanted) was a flash of inspiration - and I wonder how hard a bargain he drove to fill Hancock's shoes?

And as for me having to write copiously explaining stuff on here to the likes of yourself, then maybe if you saw things other than in black or white and used that brain and common sense you tell us about, then maybe I wouldn't have the need to do so at all?

Now there's a thought!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't feel you need to write copiously explaining to "the likes of myself" (presumably this refers to all the thickies on here who disagree with your views).
I try and avoid reading anything you post these days as your smug, arrogant, supercilious, condescending, patronising, (please feel free anyone to add to this list of suitable adjectives if you think I've left any good ones out)"know it all" attitude winds me up no end.

48Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 09:33

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Given Javid's past history with Johnson's autocracy and lack of judgement, not to mention the enormous (impossible?) task that lies ahead, I'm surprised he is prepared to forego his principles and return to the cabinet. Presumably Javid's morality has a sell-by date.... What happens when he inevitably clashes with his boss again?

49Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 09:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Completely agree.
I don't.

50Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 11:27

Which bit don’t you agree with Bob?

51Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 12:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hip Priest wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't feel you need to write copiously explaining to "the likes of myself" (presumably this refers to all the thickies on here who disagree with your views).
I try and avoid reading anything you post these days as your smug, arrogant, supercilious, condescending, patronising, (please feel free anyone to add to this list of suitable adjectives if you think I've left any good ones out)"know it all" attitude winds me up no end.

Hahaha!

You're another who judges what you perceive to be an internet persona first and the content of what they have written a poor second.

You can think of me as the biggest twat in the world if you like but a forum is about debate and the expression of thoughts and informed opinions.

Shoot what I say down by all means, I'm happy to learn facts and knowledge from all but if you can't then agree that the points I make must carry a degree of merit and don't go all stroppy and shouty that some random bloke of the internet winds you up simply because of his posting style!!!

Christ that's how immature children behave not grown men ffs!

52Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 12:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I completely disagree. A bloke in his position shouldn't be making an irrational decision because a pretty woman bats her eyelids at him. He should be above it seeing as he's in one of the top jobs in the country.

Is Ms Pepsicola wotsername pretty? Available yeh, but pretty? I don't think so.

You'd be better off spending some time with this Gina.

53Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 12:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Is Ms Pepsicola wotsername pretty?

:facepalm:

54Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 _112925045__109755664_gordoncorera_tr-nc

The leak certainly raises security concerns, but it's not clear if it is a national security requiring MI5's involvement.

How did the camera came to be in a private office? If it had been placed there covertly that would raise serious issues about access and why it had not been spotted.

But if, as it seems, it was a regular departmental security camera the issue becomes more one of internal process and why the minister did not know about it.

The next issue is how the material got out.

Parliamentarians have raised questions about the use of CCTV from Chinese companies for fear material could be siphoned off. But there is no sign of that so far in this case with reports pointing to an insider leaking the material.

That still raises questions about access. The person may claim they were a whistle-blower revealing a minister breaking Covid guidelines but there will be fears this type of material could theoretically have been sold to a hostile state for blackmail.

The initial inquiry should answer whether this was a legitimate (but oddly placed) camera. If there is no further sign of outside interference then the national security implications likely remain low.

But even that won't stop ministers wondering where other cameras might be and what else might have been captured.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57631547

55Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 13:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can get all sorts if you wait at the right bus stop.

56Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Mon Jun 28 2021, 13:28

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:You can get all sorts if you wait at the right bus stop.
You don't think the Wanderers accounts were left at a bus stop and have been picked up by the Russians, do you Boncey?

57Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Tue Jun 29 2021, 14:59

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jonathan Pye pulls no punches:

58Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Tue Jun 29 2021, 15:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love Jonathan Pie, he nails it every time!

59Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Wed Jun 30 2021, 00:49

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

okocha wrote:Jonathan Pye pulls no punches:

Spot on! Love it.  Very Happy Very Happy

60Hancock on his way out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hancock on his way out? Wed Jun 30 2021, 07:56

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hancock has been a TWE*P and Ms Wotsername is the kind of woman that prey on TWE*Ps.

And btw she'd be nowt at a bus stop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum