Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!

+6
Natasha Whittam
simon.1973
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
Cajunboy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Tue Jul 20 2021, 11:53

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

iFollow for the 2021/22 Season

Availability of games on iFollow for the 2021/22 season it is yet to be determined.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Aug 03 2021, 18:59; edited 1 time in total

2iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Tue Jul 20 2021, 16:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They won't show home games in the UK i would think unless we go back into lockdown. You may have to do a Boncey and pretend you are in another country to watch our home games. I hope they still let us pay to watch away games though as i'd definitely pay to watch them this season.

3iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Tue Jul 20 2021, 16:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:They won't show home games in the UK i would think unless we go back into lockdown. You may have to do a Boncey and pretend you are in another country to watch our home games. I hope they still let us pay to watch away games though as i'd definitely pay to watch them this season.
Did you get your e-season ticket? Got mine on my phone but I always use the plastic. I assume we'll still be getting a plastic ticket again.

4iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Tue Jul 20 2021, 20:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I saw a game off iFollow before last season, and I thought it was pretty poor coverage. One camera and, to be honest, I don't remember any of the talking. I shall have a look at the first one, and take it from there.

5iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Wed Jul 21 2021, 08:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Did you get your e-season ticket? Got mine on my phone but I always use the plastic. I assume we'll still be getting a plastic ticket again.
 Not seen anything yet, when did you get your e-ticket?

6iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Wed Jul 21 2021, 09:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 Not seen anything yet, when did you get your e-ticket?
July 8th.

7iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Sat Jul 24 2021, 13:06

simon.1973

David Ngog
David Ngog

Think we'll get very little in terms of live video service this year. 

Unfortunately as I'm not local I can't get to games easily so ifollow has been a godsend and at least some of the money still goes to the club.

There should be an option where you can purchase games if certain distance from ground

8iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 11:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello simon, nice to see a new poster  Very Happy

iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6izs9p0xyipl4dswp61w65sll2qu5eu6ydak52421&rid=200

9iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 14:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

simon.1973 wrote:Think we'll get very little in terms of live video service this year. 

Unfortunately as I'm not local I can't get to games easily so ifollow has been a godsend and at least some of the money still goes to the club.

There should be an option where you can purchase games if certain distance from ground
Welcome Simon.
You can buy games if you're overseas. I watch all our away games by putting myself in another country using a VPN. Putting myself somewhere in the EU I was paying six euros per game on iFollow.

10iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 14:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Putting myself somewhere in the EU I was paying six euros per game on iFollow.

I'm sure there are lots of people that would love to put you in the EU.

11iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 14:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm sure there are lots of people that would love to put you in the EU.
Thanks for that touching tribute, Nat. I know you try to keep your emotions in check, but I appreciate your clear desire to see me in the higher realms of government.
As a thank-you, I've named a sock puppet after you.
iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Sock-puppet-scary

12iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 14:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:As a thank-you, I've named a sock puppet after you.
iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Sock-puppet-scary

You massive bellend, I have blonde hair.

13iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 15:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not according to the lower end of the sock!

14iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 16:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Not according to the lower end of the sock!
Very Happy

15iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Mon Jul 26 2021, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Not according to the lower end of the sock!

Laughing

You massive gobshite.

16iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Tue Aug 03 2021, 17:12

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Last season, owing to playing games behind closed doors in light of the coronavirus pandemic, clubs were allowed to live stream matches to supporters at home via iFollow or equivalent club streaming services.
That will continue to a degree this season for Wanderers fans, with the EFL confirming which matches can be live streamed.

All midweek matches unless selected for broadcast by Sky Sports can be streamed.
Games to be played on Bank Holidays and those matches which should have taken place at 3pm on a Saturday but have been displaced for non-TV purposes can also be streamed at the discretion of the home club.

Manchester Evening news

17iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Wed Aug 04 2021, 16:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Great news.

18iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Thu Aug 05 2021, 14:27

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

:agree:

19iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Thu Aug 05 2021, 15:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not forgotten. iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! 1f62c 

iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lr1szsn6wy6jfhr4rsu9rvx30rku12f6kn6u19ee&rid=giphy

20iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Empty Re: iFOLLOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!! Fri Aug 06 2021, 17:12

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

SCARY!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum