Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 3-3 MK Dons

Bolton 3-3 MK Dons

+10
Biggie
okocha
karlypants
wessy
Whitesince63
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Sat Aug 07 2021, 22:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
The goals -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

32Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Sat Aug 07 2021, 23:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

33Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Sun Aug 08 2021, 12:21

Whitesince63


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I thought we did well to scrape that point because four or five were way below par today. Doyle definitely shouldn’t have started and what on earth was wrong with Dapo who was bobbins today. MJ didn’t look fit and neither did Gilks who was solely responsible for both the first two conceded. Jones was also off form and we clearly missed Rico’s presence despite Johnson and Baps doing well. With their new signings MK look a decent side and should finish well up but despite our deficiencies yesterday there was enough to see that once our full squad is fit we’ll have no problem finishing around the play offs at least.

34Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Sun Aug 08 2021, 13:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Entertaining game but we should have killed the game off when we sent 2-1 up. We gifted them 2 goals as Johnstone made a mess for the first and not sure how Gilks was beaten on his side for their free kick.

A few of the team lacked fitness, Doyle especially but i thought Sheehan and Bayayoko did well on their debuts. Santos needs to get fit soon to get his partnership with Baps back together.

35Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 14:25

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Enjoyed every single minute of Saturday. Seeing all the fans, the pre match pints, hearing that roar, singing songs, cheering goals, dispairing at defensive mistakes and from dejection to jubilation. Football is back and I bloody love it!!

36Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 15:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Enjoyed every single minute of Saturday. Seeing all the fans, the pre match pints, hearing that roar, singing songs, cheering goals, dispairing at defensive mistakes and from dejection to jubilation. Football is back and I bloody love it!!
Me too 58. Nice to hear from you on here again. cheers

37Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 16:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Entertaining game but we should have killed the game off when we sent 2-1 up. We gifted them 2 goals as Johnstone made a mess for the first and not sure how Gilks was beaten on his side for their free kick.

A few of the team lacked fitness, Doyle especially but i thought Sheehan and Bayayoko did well on their debuts. Santos needs to get fit soon to get his partnership with Baps back together.
Not sure it was Johnston's fault TBH, Gilks played an awful ball to him, then should have had the shot in in his pocket, too slow by far and probably at fault for all 3 goals.

38Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 19:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Me too 58. Nice to hear from you on here again. cheers
Thanks mate. Nice to see from your avi that some things never change.

39Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 20:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks mate. Nice to see from your avi that some things never change.
True. Although going through LH to the match Saturday, we noticed that the White Lion had gone. Had a few pints in there in the past.

40Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 20:18

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
True. Although going through LH to the match Saturday, we noticed that the White Lion had gone. Had a few pints in there in the past.
Only just been demolished Boncey. Its been closed down for years but the place went up in flames about 3 weeks back and it was just dangerous so they bulldozed it.

41Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 20:18

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Was a shithole to be fair.

42Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 20:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Only just been demolished Boncey. Its been closed down for years but the place went up in flames about 3 weeks back and it was just dangerous so they bulldozed it.
Saw that in the Bolton News. Somebody said they were putting up shops with flats above. Don't know much else.
Was also surprised to see the Off Licence at the end of Seddon Street now appears to be a private house.
Always thought that would go on forever.

43Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 20:24

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
You're right mate it's changing all the time. The LH you knew won't be recognisable before long.

44Bolton 3-3 MK Dons - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-3 MK Dons Mon Aug 09 2021, 20:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You're right mate it's changing all the time. The LH you knew won't be recognisable before long.
LH often gets a bum rap as they say, but the ten years we lived there I enjoyed to the max. A lot of good people there. My dad was a mate of Christopher Ecclestone's dad, who lived over on Coniston avenue. They'd go to school reunions together, and meet up with another mate, TV producer Ronnie Baxter, probably best known for Rising Damp, but with quite a few other hits in his portfolio.
They were happy days.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum