Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton

+6
Keegan
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Whitesince63
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton Sat Aug 14 2021, 17:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fair result in the end.  We couldn't hold our wads and they piled it on so fair play.

As I said last week it will be a bit harder in league one than most people thought.  We still look a decent team overall so...... onwards.

22AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton Sat Aug 14 2021, 18:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At 3-1 up we should have had that game sewn up so we need to make sure we see games out, but i thought a draw before the game to be honest.

23AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton Sat Aug 14 2021, 21:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

24AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton Sun Aug 15 2021, 10:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Yes it is of course, just thought the cock up was funny!

Wonder how many more times they will do that!?

Fwiw I've unbanned Wanderlust whilst the Chatbox is on - up to him if he returns but if he does and can control himself I might forget to reinstate the ban after the match is over...

Hope that seems fair to all?

Thank you.

25AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton Sun Aug 15 2021, 11:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back Lusty. cheers

26AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Bolton Sun Aug 15 2021, 12:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Fwiw I've unbanned Wanderlust whilst the Chatbox is on - up to him if he returns but if he does and can control himself I might forget to reinstate the ban after the match is over...

Hope that seems fair to all?

Thank you.

No need for any thanks and welcome back.

Just let's not go down the same path as we have before, that's all I ask.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum