Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4

+9
gloswhite
TheHateCamel
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 20:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Some people are never satisfied.

32Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 20:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't get me wrong. I am glad we are in the draw for the next round but I would swap the win today for results against Arsenal and Norwich next week.

33Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 20:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Don't worry big ears, we will get points out of those games.

34Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 20:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bloody hope so. The Reebok was a bit like a morgue today. I don't know what the attendance was but the upper tiers were all empty.

I know it's the FA Cup but just watch the crowds increase if we get through the last sixteen.

Magoo, what is the nearest Premier ground to where you live ?

35Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 20:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I suppose in traveling time its got to be Swansea City

36Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 21:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We might draw Crawley or Stevenage or Brighton away. You could sail into Brighton if we drew them! Make a weekend of it and you can bring a crate of Pimms.

37Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 21:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That would take me a week to get their, and i would be in the shipping lanes, not good with my eyes.

38Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Swansea - FA Cup round 4 Sat Jan 28 2012, 21:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:I bloody hope so. The Reebok was a bit like a morgue today. I don't know what the attendance was but the upper tiers were all empty.

I know it's the FA Cup but just watch the crowds increase if we get through the last sixteen.

Magoo, what is the nearest Premier ground to where you live ?

I think it was just over 11,000, not good really but having all these home games in the space of 3 weeks doesn't help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum