Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 2-1 Oxford

Bolton 2-1 Oxford

+12
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Keegan
T.R.O.Y.
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
Norpig
wanderlust
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Bolton 2-1 Oxford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Oxford Sat Aug 21 2021, 23:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Their goal looked like handball from where i was sat but i thought  we did really well after that and deserved to go in level. We did look a little open down the middle and Oxford tried the ball over the top a lot.

The thing that i'm loving is that we have a real goal threat now and even when we went 1-0 down i thought we would still get back into it. Dapo has been brilliant so far this season and is now adding goals to his great play. Its also nice to watch us playing good quality passing football.

32Bolton 2-1 Oxford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Oxford Sun Aug 22 2021, 01:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We're top scorers in the division and only us and the leaders haven't lost a game yet but it doesn't mean a thing at this stage.
Every game so far has been a nailbiter and nobody lies down as Wimbledon showed us so it's very difficult to predict how far we can go this season - but whatever happens we're entertaining to watch and competitive.

Evans in.

33Bolton 2-1 Oxford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Oxford Sun Aug 22 2021, 10:32

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I was bang inline with him when he received the ball, it was his arm all day long, and he did it again later in the match. the goal should not have stood, i also have spoken. 

Despite that how the hell Oxford didn't score i don't know, what you can say is that we have real resilience in this team, by the end Oxford looked like they had totally run out of ideas until the last minute when they should have equalised, then again Doyle puts us 3-1 up and its acedemic it was that kind of match one thing matters we won.

34Bolton 2-1 Oxford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Oxford Sun Aug 22 2021, 20:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Definitely offside, and clear handball, both missed by the linesman, and the Oxford player didn't celebrate until he glanced over, no matter though we won.

35Bolton 2-1 Oxford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Oxford Tue Aug 24 2021, 00:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum