Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've put Natasha on the Transfer List

+3
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Empty I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:08 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Due to her poor attendance recently and dereliction of duty on the Betting Shop thread I've had no option but to make her services available to the others BWFC forums.

The response I've had so far has been poor.

WW only enquiry as been to ask how big her tits were!

TW have tentatively enquired what the fee for her is and when will we be able to pay it for them to take her off our hands.  

The BEN comments section has tried to make contact but we've never been able to communicate with each other as we've had to consistently delete and refresh cookies on that site and never consequently both been on at the same time!

The Twitter world has been interested but is so fragmented as to be unintelligible - for instance they request to know if she is pro-Brexit or EU, whether she is pro - Covid jabs or not, whether she is anti-Semitic or believes Israel should exist, whether she hates the Tory Party or supports or Labour, whether she's pro-Starmer or a Corbynite, etc, etc, etc. It's really like trying to deal with a box of mad frogs - in fact I believe that most of those on Twitter probably are mad frogs anyway!

The window remains open until midnight tonight.

Joking aside I hope Natasha is fit and well wherever she is and I do hope she returns when she feels ready to do so as the site remains poorer without her presence.

Keep safe N.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile

Thinks its an 11PM deadline...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It is for football transfers but not for star forum posters like Nat is!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard she's working on a new pay as you post forum, that will be invitation only, when it comes to posters.
Information is sketchy at the moment, but it's rumoured that avatar's must be a genuine likeness of the poster. I think she's using that rule to scout out a new hunk.
Can't see many of us being invited. I managed to superglue my fingers to my headphone cord this afternoon, so clearly lack the social skills necessary.
I can't see it succeeding, and she'll be back here in no time, begging for her old job back.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come back Nat, you know we can't cope without you!

On the plus side though i am still top of the betting competition  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am getting worried about Nat now, not been on for a while.

I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning this but she contacted on PM a while ago when i was feeling down and had my health issues so i want to return the favour and make sure she's ok?

KP/BTID - i have tried to send her a pm but its been sat in my outbox since the 31st August and hasn't gone yet?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I am getting worried about Nat now, not been on for a while.

I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning this but she contacted on PM a while ago when i was feeling down and had my health issues so i want to return the favour and make sure she's ok?

KP/BTID - i have tried to send her a pm but its been sat in my outbox since the 31st August and hasn't gone yet?

I'm sure we all want the person behind the Natasha account to be well and are all concerned about their wellbeing.

As for your pm, the system is that if you send a message it sits in the 'out' box until it has been seen by the recipient and then the message is 'moved' to your 'sent' box.

Natasha hasn't visited the site since 22nd August and thus simply hasn't seen your message to read.

Tbh and fwiw I rather hope Natasha is passing all their time building a rival forum rather than be ill in any way.  

We are just playing on the internet - its real life and health that matters first and foremost.

Hope you've come through your bad period now too Norpig?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

she'll be having another singe

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet she’s gone to fix her wonky moobs boobs again!

10I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Empty Re: I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:54 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Whatever the situation Nat, I wish you all the best, and if you make it back to this forum, you will be guaranteed a really warm welcome.

11I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Empty Re: I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:32 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a little concerned. Not like Nat to abandon her betting shop thread. Wherever you are, Nat, I hope you're well.
Other people calling me a gobshite just isn't the same.

12I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Empty Re: I've put Natasha on the Transfer List Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:42 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would seem the kidnappers are allowing Nat to lurk in order to avoid suspicion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum