Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The curious case of Karly Pants

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The curious case of Karly Pants Empty The curious case of Karly Pants Sat Sep 18 2021, 18:49

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I cant really remember if I shared this before but a few years back I accidentally left my mobile at home when I went to the match. After the match I needed to contact KP from this forum (for whatever reason) and needed to let the Mrs know I was going to be home late. 

So I borrowed a phone and text my Mrs, thinking nothing of it, "Hi it's Biggie, I forgot my phone, can you go in my contacts and send me Karly's number? I'll probably be home late tonight. "

She duly responded with the number, followed by a message that carries more weight than it looked like, "oh, and who is Karly?" 

Only then did I realise that she assumed Karly to be some beautiful blonde with big boobs who I was likely meeting and staying out late with...  If only kp was a beautiful blonde!

Anyone else had any interesting mix ups or got themselves into your water because of an accidental text or a drink tweet? Or similar?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2The curious case of Karly Pants Empty Re: The curious case of Karly Pants Mon Sep 20 2021, 08:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't but i have heard that KP does like to dress a a busty blonde at weekends  Very Happy

3The curious case of Karly Pants Empty Re: The curious case of Karly Pants Mon Sep 20 2021, 09:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once sent a text to a colleague ranting about what a prick our boss was. Unfortunately, I'd sent it to the boss himself.
He never mentioned it.

4The curious case of Karly Pants Empty Re: The curious case of Karly Pants Mon Sep 20 2021, 09:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of my old bosses used to slag off lots of people in emails he sent me, so i had always had to edit them if i had to send on to anyone else.

5The curious case of Karly Pants Empty Re: The curious case of Karly Pants Tue Sep 21 2021, 22:28

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Norpig wrote:One of my old bosses used to slag off lots of people in emails he sent me, so i had always had to edit them if i had to send on to anyone else.
Yeah I've seen that happen a few times. 
I also got ccd on an email that wasn't meant for me during a house buying process. Very interesting to say the least.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum