Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Le Fondre signs for Burnley!

+3
Keegan
Whitesince63
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Empty Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Wed Sep 22 2021, 16:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not ALF, the youngster we have had.

2Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Empty Re: Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Wed Sep 22 2021, 17:08

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Confirmed now and a shame to lose yet another young midfielder with potential. With KLF though, you’d have thought he might have had a better chance here but then given IE’s reluctance with George, Ronan and DP, maybe he thinks he would be better appreciated there?

3Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Empty Re: Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Wed Sep 22 2021, 17:24

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Pity, that - but it's the way of the world. When we get back to the Championship next season or the Premier League for the '24-'25 season, I expect we will do the same.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Empty Re: Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Wed Sep 22 2021, 17:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig has gone into a cold sweat on seeing the title of this thread. Someone tell him it's not THAT one.

5Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Empty Re: Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Thu Sep 23 2021, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Norpig has gone into a cold sweat on seeing the title of this thread. Someone tell him it's not THAT one.
 Come back ALF!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Empty Re: Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Thu Sep 23 2021, 14:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Confirmed now and a shame to lose yet another young midfielder with potential. With KLF though, you’d have thought he might have had a better chance here but then given IE’s reluctance with George, Ronan and DP, maybe he thinks he would be better appreciated there?
Gutted he's gone but he's only 16 and couldn't really have expected higher level game time here - or Burnley for that matter.
I guess the lure of playing for a Premier League club youth team turned him?

7Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Empty Re: Le Fondre signs for Burnley! Sat Sep 25 2021, 20:33

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think it would have lusty. For one thing I suspect the money is much better and playing for Burnley's youth team will put him among better quality players than we currently have at that level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum