Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bullshit Papers

+6
karlypants
Norpig
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

21The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Oct 12 2021, 09:55

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Then there was the Telegraph's take on the Joan of Arc story.

JOAN DEAD. ENGLAND RETAIN ASHES
You wouldn't be trying to create a diversion by any chance, would you Boncey? You wouldn't be one of  those persistent bullshit deniers, would you?

You've been around Nuts for quite a while so maybe you could help remind me which members of Nuts were calling out the Sports Shield bullshit at the time or have called it out since.

22The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Oct 12 2021, 10:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
You wouldn't be trying to create a diversion by any chance, would you Boncey? You wouldn't be one of  those persistent bullshit deniers, would you?

You've been around Nuts for quite a while so maybe you could help remind me which members of Nuts were calling out the Sports Shield bullshit at the time or have called it out since.
Keeping a thread on track on Nuts is an impossible task. The death of Bruce Forsyth probably saved the site from a troubled future. Or maybe not.
Just keep banging on, Bob. I did.

23The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Oct 12 2021, 19:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Keeping a thread on track on Nuts is an impossible task. The death of Bruce Forsyth probably saved the site from a troubled future. Or maybe not.
Just keep banging on, Bob. I did.
Brucie's dead ????

Wow.

24The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Oct 12 2021, 21:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Brucie's dead ????

Wow.
Hard to believe, but Brucie made his first TV appearance in 1939. In his early days he was known as Boy Bruce, the Mighty Atom.
Say what you will, he was hardly ever off the telly again. No mean feat.

25The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Oct 13 2021, 21:29

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Hard to believe, but Brucie made his first TV appearance in 1939. In his early days he was known as Boy Bruce, the Mighty Atom.
Say what you will, he was hardly ever off the telly again. No mean feat.
Yes and his Grandad had a sense of humour giving Brucie's Dad the Christian names 'John Thomas' but its not bullshit, is it Boncey. Lets have some real 24-carat, Iles standard bullshit.

26The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Oct 13 2021, 22:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullshit can be entertaining.

27The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 07:25

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Bullshit can be entertaining.
You are right, Boncey, bullshit can be both entertaining and enlightening. Its nearly always a mixture of comedy and tragedy. Funny that anyone should expect anybody half-sane to swallow it and tragic that they do.

The Beeno's been cultivating its Bullshit Mountain for years and shows little sign of doing anything else.

28The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 08:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a shame that people can't see through it. Sadly, the Fox News syndrome is everywhere now. Find your core audience and feed it what it wants to hear.
Rather like Narcissus, we glory in a reflection of ourselves.

29The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 11:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talking of bullshit papers, there was a headline about price rises and shortages last week - I think it was the Daily Star - "Knickers Down, Sausages Up!"

Straight outta the 70s.

30The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 11:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Talking of bullshit papers, there was a headline about price rises and shortages last week - I think it was the Daily Star - "Knickers Down, Sausages Up!"

Straight outta the 70s.
I didn't even know it was still going. Very Happy

31The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 13:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I didn't even know it was still going. Very Happy
Not sure it is - I might be mistaken. It was in a newspaper stand outside a petrol station on the A17.

If it is still going it's good to see the same standard of quality journalism is being maintained.

32The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 13:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Not sure it is - I might be mistaken. It was in a newspaper stand outside a petrol station on the A17.

If it is still going it's good to see the same standard of quality journalism is being maintained.

Yes indeed.
The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 BrFckl-CEAEuGip

33The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 13:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This should be a real magazine  Very Happy

The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Dpk2_vGWsAEQD-_

34The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Oct 14 2021, 14:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:This should be a real magazine  Very Happy

The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Dpk2_vGWsAEQD-_
Go and sit on the naughty step for 10 minutes  :nono: Very Happy

35The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Oct 19 2021, 10:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone in the mood for a bit more Bullshit? I thought not but we shouldn't let that put us off.

This time it's the Grauniad teeming up with the sagacious Maggie Tetlow.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/27/bolton-premier-league-money-ken-anderson-phil-gartside.

I always felt it could only go one way, wrote Mystic Maggie.

You thought how on earth has Sam Allardyce – who was manager from 1999-2007 – persuaded these people to come to Bolton but he did, she also wrote.

No Maggie. Only those with braincell deficiencies wondered how Big Sam persuaded them to come to Bolton. Should we give you one or two clues?

££££££££££££££££££££

And spare a thought for the ST's special friend. Despite his heroic efforts poor old Deano had been  eradicated, expunged, annulled, obliterated and erased from all consciousness.

Where's the gratitude, eh?

36The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Oct 19 2021, 12:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6hsbm622vl7mcaend22yjjuhxq4w5wghq13aijdbz&rid=200

37The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Oct 19 2021, 15:19

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6hsbm622vl7mcaend22yjjuhxq4w5wghq13aijdbz&rid=200
Maybe you're right, Mr Pig. In the new spirit of kindness, perhaps we should be kinder to bullshitting journos, bullshitting newspapers and bullshitting lynch mobs.

38The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Sat Oct 23 2021, 09:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Marc Iles latest comments qualify as 'Premium' according to the Beeno. Even so, you only need a sniff of the first two paras to smell the bullshit.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19668191.bolton-wanderers-already-planning-successor-skipper-antoni-sarcevic/

Not heard from Boncey or Sluffy for a few days. Hope they're both OK.

39The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Sat Oct 23 2021, 09:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Premium my ass

40The Bullshit Papers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Mon Nov 01 2021, 08:24

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Sun was telling its readers back in July that the England players were planning giving their Euro 2020 bonuses to the NHS, if they won it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15539397/england-stars-plan-donate-bonuses-nhs/

Well they didn't win it, did they, but the Mail is now telling us that the  players are upset because HMRC are insisting that the losers bonuses are taxed as they should be and they won't be getting as much as they expected.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10148057/England-players-dispute-FA-tax-payments-bonus-reaching-Euros-final-slashed.html

How will the poor lambs manage to pay their hairdressers?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum