Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Gillingham

+6
Whitesince63
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 2-2 Gillingham  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Gillingham Sat 23 Oct - 20:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

85 minutes of utter, utter garbage. Every bit as poor as the Wigan embarrassment. I laughed when I saw the teamsheet.

Can't defend, can't pass, can't shoot.

For the first time I could sense the fans questioning Evans and his tactics, but the comeback saved a potentially toxic last few minutes.

I was just about to unfurl my "Evans Out" bedsheet when we pulled one back, but I'll save it for next time. Eric gave blood for those words.

22Bolton 2-2 Gillingham  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Gillingham Sat 23 Oct - 21:46

Bolton Nuts

Admin

You lot go up and down like yo yos in your feelings towards how we are playing. We aren't going to boss games every week for 90 minutes.

However, we did boss large periods of this match. And we were with the equaliser. Yes, we make errors at the back, some huge ones today and we are leaky in terms of soft goals. But the building blocks are in place. Get behind them and, all being well, Evatt will be a good one for us to stick with. Just imagine some of the tripe we might end up with if we got rid of him. At least we have a manager who wants to bring a decent brand of play to the team, and when it goes right we are all going to benefit from enjoying good and exciting matches.
Once we cut some errors out of our game, especially at the back, we will be a real force.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Bolton 2-2 Gillingham  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Gillingham Sun 24 Oct - 1:37

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Worth the entrance fee for the last 10 minutes alone. Fantastic atmosphere and the crowd got right behind the team. Admittedly the previous 85 minutes had been just as dreadful as the Wigan performance but there's no way we should be booing the players off at half time. Think where we have come from over the last 18 months or so and the players and especially Evatt deserve some backing when they are struggling, not abuse.

24Bolton 2-2 Gillingham  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Gillingham Sun 24 Oct - 8:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Admittedly the previous 85 minutes had been just as dreadful as the Wigan performance but there's no way we should be booing the players off at half time.

Personally, I don't know how anyone can not boo the players off after another abject performance.

Sometimes a good booing can wake the players up.

All part of the football atmosphere.

25Bolton 2-2 Gillingham  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Gillingham Mon 25 Oct - 19:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Based on what I’ve seen so far, I reckon 10th is where we can realistically aspire to finish this season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum