Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+14
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Whitesince63
Hipster_nebula1
karlypants
wanderlust
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
Hip Priest
okocha
finlaymcdanger
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 50]

261How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 08:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Another person I would love to punch in the face. The fat fuck has got to go.
That's not a very nice thing to say about Sluffy KP  Laughing

262How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 10:11

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We've known for years what a villain Johnson is: this video is from 2013

263How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 10:33

Sluffy wrote:
I can sort of see Reynolds thought process in that if you have an office where 100 people are working socially distanced and you invite the same 100 immediately after work straight into the office garden to a works bonding event which is also socially distance, then what harm are you doing?

Being outside is actually safer than being inside with the same people yet being inside working with these people is legal but stepping into the garden 1 minute after work ends is illegal!

As for the boss Boris it's ok for him and his wife (I think she is classed as a Spad?) to walk through the socially distance office with these people with his cup of tea but one minute after work ends it is illegal for him (and them) to walk through the works socially distance garden with his g and t!

It's kind of mad if you think about it - isn't it really?

Ha wow.

Seem to remember you lambasting the general public for not following COVID rules, but when the government are shown doing the same those rules are 'a bit mad if you think about it'.

264How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 11:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't blame Boris. He doesn't actually understand the concept of truth and has serious dementia symptoms to the extent that he needs an inquiry to find out if he was actually there or not.

265How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 11:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

What like you being the self proclaimed expert telling us all how the government works based on your experience of working in a NGO - which for those who don't know stands for NON GOVERNMENT Organisation!!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

And fwiw I'm happy to admit I'm no expert when I'm not one but I have seen the process first hand in respect of electoral fraud which resulted in an arrest and an imprisonment of a councillor (you know one of those you tell us orders public servants. like I was, around and that we have to do all sorts of illegal things for them and if we don't we will lose our jobs!!!  You really are a loon!) - hence why I offered my thoughts on the matter.
Are you OK?
It's just that I asked a question - thereby clearly demonstrating that I don't claim to be an expert - and then you go on a diatribe about how I claim to be an expert.

I'm starting to worry that if you carry on pontificating about the things I don't say and ignoring the key points of the things I do say you'll end up like Boris desperately claiming "Labour's agenda to rejoin the EU" for example when backed into a corner the other day.

Although TBF you do have a track record of claiming to know what I think.

And FYI, I had many public and private sector jobs in my 40 odd years of management in this country and abroad so I suggest you do your research before banging on about what - in your head - I base anything on. Because you really have no clue do you?

Whereas your one dimensional career is in the public domain for all to see - I just have look back through my old copies of the Municipal Year Book. So stop bullshitting - especially about stuff you know nothing about.

266How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 11:49

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy’s right, if the people invited after 6pm, were those working together in the No10 offices, then however unwise it was, it was nevertheless understandable, as long as it was socially distanced. If Boris holds his hands up, apologises sincerely for how it looks and accepts looking back it was wrong but colleagues working hard on national issues in a stuffy office whilst most were furloughed and at home, deserved a short break to relax and unwind, he can get away with it. If he prevaricates though, then he loses all credibility and will quickly be removed because it’s clear there are concerted efforts to finish him and probably more revelations to come.

Personally, I just wish he’d do the decent thing and resign. Not because of Partygate but because of his complete ignorance of Tory policies. The Green agenda is caustic for me and totally unacceptable. Why were none of his intentions part of the manifesto giving us chance to vote on it? Why has he removed the triple lock despite inflation now being higher than the perceived wage increase and increasing taxes when there were more palatable options is just disgusting. If the only reason he isn’t gone is because MP’s don’t believe they can win an election without him, it doesn’t say much for the party does it? Get rid now and replace him with a true Tory, a Brexiteer and someone who will sort the EU, bin these expensive, unnecessary and frankly unachievable green targets, scrap the tax increases and consider the people here which he was voted in to do.

267How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Sluffy’s right, if the people invited after 6pm, were those working together in the No10 offices, then however unwise it was, it was nevertheless understandable, as long as it was socially distanced.
I think everyone understands the motivation behind it White - there were enough dickheads who used a similar rationale to "bend the rules" at the time.

The difference is that they were fined and publicly vilified for it.
And there was a massive national expensive police initiative to stamp it out.
And the other dickheads weren't the Prime Minister who sanctioned the rules in the first place.
Then there's the question of the hypocrisy of what Boris was saying publicly v his actual actions.
And the fact that he lied to the nation - the "no rules were broken" bullshit.
And the question about whether or not the PM should actually be setting a good example?

268How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone else watching PMQs?

Starmer: "Will you resign?"

Boris "Wait for the outcome of the Graywash"

...ad nauseam.

All we need now is for Sluffy to pipe up with "no smoking gun" and "innocent until proven guilty" to make my day Smile

269How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 75758081

270How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking like:

Boris won't apologise for his actions - but has apologised for "not getting it right" (aka getting caught?)
Tory backbenchers trying to change the subject at every opportunity - which is only to be expected until they make a decision about removing him
Boris will attempt to bluster his way out of it until his dying breath.

271How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So he's admitted to being there but the garden is classed as an 'office extension' and believed he was at a work event.

Just fuck off Boris.

272How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Just fuck off Boris.
...a widely held sentiment Smile

I'm just wondering if the sheep on his backbenches and his bosses in the Leaders Group dining club will find the balls to do it? Because I can't see him doing the decent thing voluntarily.

273How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boris's apology is in the link, too little too late, he should resign now. When will people see him for what he really is?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-59966107

274How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
...a widely held sentiment Smile

I'm just wondering if the sheep on his backbenches and his bosses in the Leaders Group dining club will find the balls to do it? Because I can't see him doing the decent thing voluntarily.
His idea of doing the decent thing is not wiping his knob on the curtains.

275How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 12:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Boris's apology is in the link, too little too late, he should resign now. When will people see him for what he really is?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-59966107

I agree. An apology is not enough especially when everyone else had been playing by the rules at the time not being able to see loved ones!

Do the right thing Boris and take your toilet roll doll with you!

276How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 13:29

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:

I agree. An apology is not enough especially when everyone else had been playing by the rules at the time not being able to see loved ones!

Seriously Karly, “”when everyone else had been playing by the rules?”

You really believe that do you because if you do you are as deluded as Boris? Late last year Mrs Whites was taken into A+E and neither I nor my daughter, who is actually a nurse at that hospital, we’re allowed to sit with her by hospital staff, yet several of Pakistani families were sitting with their relatives. When Mrs W complained, she was told it was because it was too difficult to insist they remove them as they would be accused of being racist. Several Labour MPs flouted the rules, SNP MPs flouted the rules and if you believe none of the Labour MPs in Parliament hadn’t met up, or “thanked” staff, you’re naive in the extreme.

Look, I’m not condoning what Johnson did, I think it’s disgusting and he needs to be reprimanded for it and I can see why many think he should do the decent thing and resign but on the other hand it’s clearly a political attack on Boris which he needs to stand up to. I’d like him to go because he’s useless, has let the country down, especially on Brexit, broken manifesto promises and is following non Conservative policies on Tax, Environment and immigration. We might not win the next election without him but for certain we won’t with him.

277How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 13:33

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boris and the rest of the sycophants are so keen on hearing what Sue (on first-name terms) Gray has to say, that it feels as if they know she will side with Johnson.

An outsider or the police should have been chosen to give impartial judgement, not another civil servant

And now that Boris has admitted that he broke the law, there is no reason why the police should not get involved. There is enough evidence including videos, emails, eye-witnesses etc.

278How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 13:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy not sure why you constantly defend these idiots, you don't bring your own beer to a work meeting do you? The rules clearly stated outside gatherings were not allowed.

I'm not defending those 'idiots' though...

Sluffy wrote:It's kind of mad if you think about it - isn't it really?

The problem is rules are rules and it simply should not have been organised or attended.

And in the light of the revelations before Christmas (and knowing Cummings knew about it) I would have thought the best course of action was to hold your hand up and admit to an error of judgement but meant in the most innocent of ways at the time.

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Ha wow.

Seem to remember you lambasting the general public for not following COVID rules, but when the government are shown doing the same those rules are 'a bit mad if you think about it'.

No I clearly don't think that and have been constant through out on my condemnation of ALL idiots breaking the rules...

Sluffy wrote:The problem is rules are rules and it simply should not have been organised or attended.

wanderlust wrote:Blah, blah, blah blah.

Clearly he's having some sort of a breakdown and needs help!

Boris said Labour's agenda is to rejoin the EU and you have a Municipal year book - what the fuck are you on about???

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

wanderlust wrote:I think everyone understands the motivation behind it White - there were enough dickheads who used a similar rationale to "bend the rules" at the time.

By Christ he's even agreeing with me now!!!

I'm sure he will also agree with this too...

Sluffy wrote:The problem is rules are rules and it simply should not have been organised or attended.

karlypants wrote:I agree. An apology is not enough especially when everyone else had been playing by the rules at the time not being able to see loved ones!

My sentiment too.

Trouble is Rule Two of politics - Once in power do whatever it takes to hang on to it.

Johnson is damaged but will not go voluntarily.

He's probably got just enough credit in the Tory goodwill bank to survive for now but I reckon talks are now being made to replace him - apparently Sunak and Hunt have already agreed an alliance!

I doubt he will be leading the Conservatives into the next GE.

279How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

PS I know it is a parody clip!

280How is the Tory government doing? - Page 14 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jan 12 2022, 17:22

Whitesince63 wrote:
Late last year Mrs Whites was taken into A+E and neither I nor my daughter, who is actually a nurse at that hospital, we’re allowed to sit with her by hospital staff, yet several of Pakistani families were sitting with their relatives. When Mrs W complained, she was told it was because it was too difficult to insist they remove them as they would be accused of being racist.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What a load of old bollocks that is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum