Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX

+12
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 50]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 11 277308228_3275484059442282_1086727057335108559_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=XHzx-U_IiwYAX96fIax&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not funny.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 11 277577733_10159490070672435_94405403269888683_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=vcUTnheDUR8AX-B3YD9&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Not funny.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 11 277577733_10159490070672435_94405403269888683_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=vcUTnheDUR8AX-B3YD9&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Sluffy, I used to work with a guy with dyslexia, and he had to submit a daily report on iPad, which was quite an intimidating struggle for him. He was helped, in part, by a dictation app, but this often got a few words wrong, leading to some hilarious outcomes.
I once asked him to explain to a non sufferer what it was like, and, after struggling for an answer said, imagine reading an article in which every word on the page has had two extra letters added to them randomly. He had to untangle every word. It's different for each individual by all accounts.
Not even sure they know what causes dyslexia. Read up a little about it, and it does often run in families.
I wouldn't have known Sluffy was dyslexic without him telling us, so his posts are fine. Until he gets financial. 
I'm trying Sluffy, I'm trying Bob, but you're basically giving a Rubic Cube to a chimp.
But give me an A for effort.

Thanks for that Bonce.

Wanderlust is just trying to be somewhat vindictive in the sense that he is in his mind just trying to humiliate me, in an attempt to undermine me and what I say or have said.

It's self evident that he holds a number of firmly held views on a number of issues and is clearly obsessed with them as evidenced as to the outpourings he posts on here daily, week in and week out, for several years now.

I guess he's recently moved to tying now on several occasions, to humiliate me over my spelling and grammar, in presumably an attempt to make me limit or maybe even stop posting because I might become too self conscious or embarrassed over the mistakes I may well make.

Little chance of that happening though!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 11 277584819_5390135451018859_609044283074247580_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=4sMgEp10dK4AX_itbmP&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 11 277308568_10160388268704203_5449496753147750356_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=WWKWOAUv3dUAX_AtApR&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 11 277758474_3130197797246295_9040204708200854380_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=C5yPHduBsPAAX_Oye8b&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you see this Bonce?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate has decided to shave his pubes. 
I've warned him against it. I'd never do it myself, due to my dodgy accident history, but he insists it can be done with cream.
I still think he's foolish. Creams can burn, and what on earth are the benefits of shaving.
Any of you lot bald down there?
And before you start, yes, I'm asking for a friend.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Did you see this Bonce?
Where do they go if you hold them in? Shocked

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:My mate has decided to shave his pubes. 
I've warned him against it. I'd never do it myself, due to my dodgy accident history, but he insists it can be done with cream.
I still think he's foolish. Creams can burn, and what on earth are the benefits of shaving.
Any of you lot bald down there?
And before you start, yes, I'm asking for a friend.
There's a famous, hilarious review of Veet Cream, which I'm sure a man of your Googling expertise will be able to find, Bonce. Your concerns will be answered there...... Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
There's a famous, hilarious review of Veet Cream, which I'm sure a man of your Googling expertise will be able to find, Bonce. Your concerns will be answered there...... Very Happy
Seen it. Breadman posted it a few years ago. It's very funny. Wouldn't be surprised if he wrote it. Very Happy

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Seen it. Breadman posted it a few years ago. It's very funny. Wouldn't be surprised if he wrote it. Very Happy
Ahh, how we miss Breadman on here! Very entertaining, knowledgeable .....and controversial.....his contributions would make the present spats on here seem like mere itches.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:Ahh, how we miss Breadman on here! Very entertaining, knowledgeable .....and controversial.....his contributions would make the present spats on here seem like mere itches.

Sluffy wrote:I've seen these fake accounts deliberately mislead and wind up genuine posters and it's done untold damage to the site over the years.

Sure it is fun at times and yes a bit of a wind up can be harmless but as always things go too far and people get hurt.  We've lost Glos over the xmile account for instance and I KNOW of at least one other fake account on here.

I even treat the fake accounts fairly too, I just rather they didn't cause the havoc they often do.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a fair bit of it about on Youtube, but I do like the 3D Art pranks like this for example.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 11 277783304_1193532464805521_7851547575737572595_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=4kNyF1ZWrN8AX_S3khp&tn=LvhiY9aslfXPBKg7&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Theriothly?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been confined to my room for the rest of the day. My crime was having a go at this simple Napoleon Cake. Any chef worth his salt makes a bit of a mess. Get a grip.
All I've got up here is a bottle of whiskey and some Kendal Mint Cake. Might have to do an online chippy order.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couple of Tory mates came round for a brew this morning, and a good session of verbal abuse ensued, which only ended when I waved some Tunnoch's Tea Cakes under their noses.
However, things took a rather strange turn when one of them turned down my proffered cuppa saying, "I'll have coffee, you use Taylors tea, and they're a Marxist organisation".
I decided to let it go over my head, but I think I'll have to investigate what drugs they're taking at Tory grass roots level. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum