Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

+11
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Sluffy
okocha
Boggersbelief
karlypants
wanderlust
Hip Priest
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 23]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd forgotten how much I miss this guy.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WOW! I never thought this sort of thing could be so interesting. Such skill. I'll be taking it seriously from now on. My nails are in a shocking state.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She’s right up my street Bonce.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:She’s right up my street Bonce.
I hadn't noticed her.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:She’s right up my street Bonce.
I hadn't noticed her.
Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This was definitely the wrong day for me to put a Bolton Nuts advert on Feminists.com

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This was definitely the wrong day for me to put a Bolton Nuts advert on Feminists.com
Still not joined my gym, Nat. We do yoga too. I'm sure your downward dog is perfection.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:This was definitely the wrong day for me to put a Bolton Nuts advert on Feminists.com
Still not joined my gym, Nat. We do yoga too. I'm sure your downward dog is perfection.

Don’t be cheeky, that’s her face.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Don’t be cheeky, that’s her face.
You said that. I take no responsibility.  Shocked

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:WOW! I never thought this sort of thing could be so interesting. Such skill. I'll be taking it seriously from now on. My nails are in a shocking state.
I didn't watch the whole thing but i'm guessing i missed the bit when she offered the extras?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No extras. I'd have passed out after two minutes anyway.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This might be a good read Boncey

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice. Stick BWFC on anything and I'll buy it. Should be a good read.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:WOW! I never thought this sort of thing could be so interesting. Such skill. I'll be taking it seriously from now on. My nails are in a shocking state.
I didn't watch the whole thing but i'm guessing i missed the bit when she offered the extras?

Yes, I was wondering if he was offered a happy ending. Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A happy ending for me would be still being alive.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK, I'm getting pissed off now.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 23 NINTCHDBPICT000599794233

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum