Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Gillingham 0-3 Bolton

Gillingham 0-3 Bolton

+11
wessy
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
Whitesince63
terenceanne
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Hold the front page, Norpig thinks we aren't ready to go up again. Who but Nuts' very own Nostradamus could have thunk it?
Look who's emerged from up Sluffys arse! Morning Bob!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

42Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 08:42

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:
Look who's emerged from up Sluffys arse! Morning Bob!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Today Norpig will be mostly wearing Burberry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

43Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 10:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
I never made any reference to finances, my point was as a team we aren't ready to go up again, but don't let that stop you from your usual woe is me tales eh Sluffy?

I never said you did!!!

Christ whatever I do you get hold of the wrong end of the stick every time!

I wrote that you thought the TEAM wasn't good enough to go up and Bob added that FINANCIALLY we weren't good enough either, and that how it started!!!

Sluffy wrote:If you bothered to check back you will see it started in fact when Norpig commented we were probably not ready for the Championship yet to which Bob agreed in terms of us not being financially sustainable at that level either.

 Rolling Eyes

..dunno..

44Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 10:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

45Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 10:40

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not sure why there needs to be any animosity to one another’s posts, this whole portal is exactly for posters views. I disagree with many posts both on this side and the the Minds side but I always try to respect the views of others even if I often disagree with them. It might not always seem it but I actually learn things from some discussions and whilst I try not to be as entrenched in my views as some are, there are views I hold which I will never change. Being a Tory for example doesn’t mean I could never vote Labour if I considered their policies were better, even if I don’t always agree on all the Tory ones, but obviously at the moment I can’t see why anyone would want to support Labour. I think expressing views strongly is fine as long as it doesn’t lead to personal abuse and thankfully I see no sign of that with all posters at least respectful. I suppose it’s the old sticks and stones thing and as long as no bones are broken we should all just carry on voicing opinions and if you don’t like them, just don’t read or respond to them. 🤗

46Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Not sure why there needs to be any animosity to one another’s posts, this whole portal is exactly for posters views. I disagree with many posts both on this side and the the Minds side but I always try to respect the views of others even if I often disagree with them. It might not always seem it but I actually learn things from some discussions and whilst I try not to be as entrenched in my views as some are, there are views I hold which I will never change. Being a Tory for example doesn’t mean I could never vote Labour if I considered their policies were better, even if I don’t always agree on all the Tory ones, but obviously at the moment I can’t see why anyone would want to support Labour. I think expressing views strongly is fine as long as it doesn’t lead to personal abuse and thankfully I see no sign of that with all posters at least respectful. I suppose it’s the old sticks and stones thing and as long as no bones are broken we should all just carry on voicing opinions and if you don’t like them, just don’t read or respond to them. 🤗
 
I agree 63 but it tends to be the man that actually owns this site is the man who likes to wind up people then always pleads innocence when anyone calls him out on it.

We even had a discussion about this only a few weeks ago and things did calm down for a little while but its creeping back up again.

47Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Being a Tory for example doesn’t mean I could never vote Labour

Bless you mate, but as much as I love you I think there's as much chance of that happening as there is of me joining the Russki FSB and moving in with Blojo  Smile

48Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:Not sure why there needs to be any animosity to one another’s posts, this whole portal is exactly for posters views. I disagree with many posts both on this side and the the Minds side but I always try to respect the views of others even if I often disagree with them. It might not always seem it but I actually learn things from some discussions and whilst I try not to be as entrenched in my views as some are, there are views I hold which I will never change. Being a Tory for example doesn’t mean I could never vote Labour if I considered their policies were better, even if I don’t always agree on all the Tory ones, but obviously at the moment I can’t see why anyone would want to support Labour. I think expressing views strongly is fine as long as it doesn’t lead to personal abuse and thankfully I see no sign of that with all posters at least respectful. I suppose it’s the old sticks and stones thing and as long as no bones are broken we should all just carry on voicing opinions and if you don’t like them, just don’t read or respond to them. 🤗
 
I agree 63 but it tends to be the man that actually owns this site is the man who likes to wind up people then always pleads innocence when anyone calls him out on it.

We even had a discussion about this only a few weeks ago and things did calm down for a little while but its creeping back up again.

I've given up on you mate a long time ago.

In your eyes whatever I say or do is wrong.

Everything is automatically my fault isn't it?

You've just 'called me out' for something I've never said and now you are having a pop at me for pleading innocence of it - when I actually am innocent.

It happens every single time with you doesn't it.

I just can't ever win with you whatever I say or do.

Hey ho though, I won't lose any sleep over it.

49Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've given up on you too Sluffy, you have a complete blind spot to how you act on here these days.

50Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:54

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:

Bless you mate, but as much as I love you I think there's as much chance of that happening as there is of me joining the Russki FSB and moving in with Blojo  Smile
Ha, probably lusty, although if Labour had a credible offer and got rid of, or emasculated completely it’s hard left faction, I genuinely could be convinced. I’m a centrist at heart, though probably just to the right of it if anything but as long as the party is still largely influenced by the hard left I don’t think it’s just me that wouldn’t trust them. I’m afraid that just under the surface they still have too many Corbynites whatever They’d like us to believe.

51Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 15:43

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

52Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 16:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I enjoyed that.

53Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 17:03

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great!!!

54Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 17:04

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Let's hope it helped to chill some other people out too!

55Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 20:55

Biggie

Biggie
Admin

Where is the football chat?

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

56Gillingham 0-3 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Gillingham 0-3 Bolton Mon Mar 07 2022, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Where is the football chat?
Cajun thought he was on the music thread. Very Happy

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum