Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music

Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music

+2
wanderlust
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music Empty Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music Sun Mar 06 2022, 10:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought this might interest a few music lovers on here, it is called Heardle and it is played in the same way Wordle is but you have to guess the music intro instead.

It gives you a clip of music and if you guess incorrectly it gives you more of the intro and so on for your six goes.

I tried it today and had no idea what it was but had heard of the singer/group

I'm not a big music fan but I expect several on here will enjoy this.

https://www.heardle.app/

It will be interesting to see which amongst us is the top (music) gun on here, will it be Norpig, Fin, Hip Priest, Keegan, Wanderlust, Bonce or even Karly!!!

My money is on Karly obviously.

Very Happy

Last edited by Sluffy on Sun Mar 06 2022, 11:40; edited 1 time in total

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What next?
My money's on it being the scent recognition craze that is sweeping the country.
Turdle.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Name that tune!
Name those knees.
Pick that nose.
We're heading toward Ted Bovis, and his 'Famous people on the toilet' routine.

I'll stick to crosswords.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hear the first part a lot on intro's and what not on Absolute Radio but wouldn't have known who it was so I cheated and used Shazam on my phone.

It's by a someone with mental issues who was once married to a woman with big fake tits and a fat arse.

I will say no more. :biggrin:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:I hear the first part a lot on intro's and what not on Absolute Radio but wouldn't have known who it was so I cheated and used Shazam on my phone.

It's by a someone with mental issues who was once married to a woman with big fake tits and a fat arse.

Razz

Thanks Karly, I appreciate you playing.

Tbh I thought this would be popular considering how many music aficionado's there seem to be on here?

I assumed Wanderlust bombed out, hence his comment but would have thought Bonce would have found some way to cheat (like he always does! Very Happy ) and Norpig who has been on today would have given it ago?

Fin, Keegan and Hip Priest usually view late on so maybe they'll have a go tonight?

I did think there might have been a bit of daily fun, friendly rivalry and bragging rights with this but up to now I've been proved totally wrong.

Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I hear the first part a lot on intro's and what not on Absolute Radio but wouldn't have known who it was so I cheated and used Shazam on my phone.

Nat was married?!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Razz

Thanks Karly, I appreciate you playing.

Tbh I thought this would be popular considering how many music aficionado's there seem to be on here?

I assumed Wanderlust bombed out, hence his comment but would have thought Bonce would have found some way to cheat (like he always does! Very Happy ) and Norpig who has been on today would have given it ago?

Fin, Keegan and Hip Priest usually view late on so maybe they'll have a go tonight?

I did think there might have been a bit of daily fun, friendly rivalry and bragging rights with this but up to now I've been proved totally wrong.

Shocked
There used to be a programme on BBC2 called, Face The Music, which we all enjoyed as a family, even my dad, who wasn't into classical music. It was introduced by Joseph Cooper, and was always a fun half hour for a nerdy kid like myself.
The dummy keyboard always got our competitive juices flowing.

Biggie

Biggie
Admin

Good one Sluffy. 
Took me 11 seconds.
I actually got it on the try before but clicked on the wrong track...

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just done it for the first time and did it in 7 seconds, i am a music expert  Very Happy

10Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music Empty Re: Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music Wed Mar 09 2022, 14:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did todays in 4 seconds, i did say i was a music expert didn't i?  Very Happy

11Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music Empty Re: Heardle - Like Wordle but for Music Wed Mar 09 2022, 14:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Did todays in 4 seconds, i did say i was a music expert didn't i?  Very Happy

Fair play to you Norpig!

All these posters on here who fancy they know all about music but only you have had the balls to take the challenge and put your music knowledge to the test!

(Fair play to Karly too for giving it a go).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum