Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Macron in trouble

+5
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
wanderlust
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Macron in trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Macron in trouble Tue Apr 26 2022, 09:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree with you Bonce, I don't think there are different levels of racism. 'Frog' falls into the same category as 'chink' and 'paki' as far as I am concerned. Would you call someone from India 'curry'?

No need for WS63 to quit Nuts though, I enjoy reading his posts even though I rarely agree with them.

42Macron in trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Macron in trouble Tue Apr 26 2022, 10:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I disagree with you Bonce, I don't think there are different levels of racism. 'Frog' falls into the same category as 'chink' and 'paki' as far as I am concerned. Would you call someone from India 'curry'?

Personally it just saddens me that in 2022 people like WS63 think this sort of language is acceptable on a family football forum.
I never use the term 'frog'. Nor any of the other terms I mentioned.

It's a form of casual racism, that, although seemingly harmless, can still cause hurt, which I wouldn't want to do.

However, do I think all people using terms such as frog are racist? No. My dad used it, so did my grandparents, and you'd never meet more inclusive people.

Times and attitudes change. My mum is 92, and still uses the term 'coloured'. Should she be condemned as a racist? I think not.

JK Rowling is being cancelled for the crime of having an opinion that doesn't fit the woke agenda. I'm pretty woke myself, but when we silence opinions contrary to our own we stray into the realms of that which the left frequently uses as a stick to beat everyone else. Fascism.
I've seen it within the Labour Party. Think as one, or else. I took the or else.
The BBC tried to remove this from Fawlty Towers. How absurd is that.

43Macron in trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Macron in trouble Tue Apr 26 2022, 11:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:I disagree with you Bonce, I don't think there are different levels of racism. 'Frog' falls into the same category as 'chink' and 'paki' as far as I am concerned. Would you call someone from India 'curry'?

Personally it just saddens me that in 2022 people like WS63 think this sort of language is acceptable on a family football forum.

It's a bit strange then that you kept silent when I went through all that shit with Wanderlust over him doing exactly the same thing in respect of the Welsh...

The whole forum was up in arms and all I did was ask him please not to use that phrase in future...

I had to politely ask him again, and again, and again, six times over a number of days whilst he thought it clever of himself to carry on doing so trying wriggle out of it whilst attempting to take the piss out of me and as always refused to take any responsibility for his behaviour, actions or words.

You certainly didn't seem to be saddened that in 2021 that people like Wanderlust thought that sort of language was acceptable on a family football forum were you?

Or was it more fun just to watch me getting hammered on the forum from his mates on here at the time instead...!

Rolling Eyes

44Macron in trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Macron in trouble Tue Apr 26 2022, 13:01

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whitesince63 wrote:Well if we’ve come to the point where calling the French (who I worked for for 40 years) “Grenouilles” is considered a racist comment, then this isn’t the place for someone like me, so no need to amend any further posts because there won’t be any. Enjoy your lost humour chaps and chapesses, I’m done with you.

Don't be a quitter WS63. The best way to deal with the wokey, leftie, pinko, Wolfie Smith types that have dominated Nuts for ages is to satirize them. It drives them completely mad. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But tbh most social media is not a lot different.

45Macron in trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Macron in trouble Tue Apr 26 2022, 13:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

Don't be a quitter WS63. The best way to deal with the wokey, leftie, pinko, Wolfie Smith types that have dominated Nuts for ages is to satirize them. It drives them completely mad. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

But tbh most social media is not a lot different.
You can learn to live with us.

46Macron in trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Macron in trouble Sat May 07 2022, 01:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Turns out both Marine le Pen and the Tories are funded by Putin.

Not shocked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum