Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » How is the Tory government doing?

How is the Tory government doing?

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Whitesince63
wessy
Hip Priest
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
okocha
wanderlust
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

301How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 08:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Sluffy and Lusty, driving away people just as fast as they came back. I'm sick to death with both of you.

You both claim its the other one but continue to snipe away at each other and ruin what was starting to feel like a new start for this place.

The pair of you need to ignore each other or both leave.

302How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 09:28

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Well done Sluffy and Lusty, driving away people just as fast as they came back. I'm sick to death with both of you.

You both claim its the other one but continue to snipe away at each other and ruin what was starting to feel like a new start for this place.

Agree with the sentiment pig but don’t want either to leave. I find it much easier to ignore posters than try to continually argue a point that gets nowhere. Brexit thread comes to mind!! Sluffy, you never miss an opportunity in any post to have a dig at Lusty and lusty, you can never help yourself from having to respond. You’re both grown ups so please, for the sake of everybody else, can’t you please just accept a truce and ignore each other or respond in kind? The site has few regular posters as it is so please call a truce and don’t chase any more people away.

303How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 09:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Well done Sluffy and Lusty, driving away people just as fast as they came back. I'm sick to death with both of you.

Get your facts straight.

All I did was point it out.

Did I start it? No.
Did I respond in kind? No I didn't.

Are you are saying that it's OK for him to continuously slag me off without you doing anything about it?

304How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 09:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Agree with the sentiment pig but don’t want either to leave. I find it much easier to ignore posters than try to continually argue a point that gets nowhere. Brexit thread comes to mind!! Sluffy, you never miss an opportunity in any post to have a dig at Lusty and lusty, you can never help yourself from having to respond. You’re both grown ups so please, for the sake of everybody else, can’t you please just accept a truce and ignore each other or respond in kind? The site has few regular posters as it is so please call a truce and don’t chase any more people away.
I agree but both of them agreed to not respond to each other and start up old feuds but it lasted just a few days and they are at each other again.

We can't keep going on like this, its ridiculous for 2 grown men to act like this and i'm contemplating my future on here as well.

305How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 09:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Get your facts straight.

All I did was point it out.

Did I start it? No.
Did I respond in kind? No I didn't.

Are you are saying that it's OK for him to continuously slag me off without you doing anything about it?
Just going round in circles here, you two will never agree but just can't help yourselves and neither of you can bear to be wrong.

It's like a pissing contest with you two and you are ruining what was a great little forum.

306How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 09:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Just going round in circles here, you two will never agree but just can't help yourselves and neither of you can bear to be wrong.

It's like a pissing contest with you two and you are ruining what was a great little forum.
He left for a week or so and peace reigned, the site was fun and folk started coming back.

He's been back for a week or so and he's just carried on where he left off.
I don't mind ignoring his nonsense providing that you nip it in the bud as mods should - instead of letting it slide until it gets to the point where I feel obliged to have to flag it up.

Obviously I've reported him to the mods via the official channels - but no doubt he'll be dealing with it himself if anyone ever bothers to read my complaint. The irony isn't lost on me.

Right. Reset. I'll start trying to ignore it again in the hope that you will act the next time it happens.

The obvious solution would be to give users the opportunity to use the "ignore" button or remove his mod status if Forumotion can't.

307How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 10:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a mod Lusty, if i was both of you would be long gone  Very Happy

308How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 10:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I stand totally behind everything I said.

I've shown CLEARLY to everyone that I had done absolutely nothing wrong I simply posted a link to something that was posted earlier - that was all - yet Wanderlust abused me, lied as to why he had done so and now accused me of liable!!!

This isn't about me carrying on some sort of never ending argument with him - it's all about him not being able to stop one with me!!!

Fwiw I did warn you all this would happen.

Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:I’m going out on a whim and thinking wander was having a play on the word psychic.  Sure it’s in a comedy sketch somewhere, maybe is psychedelic.  Think it’s all a mountain out of a mole hill to be honest.  

Let’s put out big girl pants on and move on.

Well go out on a whim and explain to us all which comedy sketch he was referring to when he called me a pontificating self-righteous wanker then???

Explain to us why he 'jokily' went back and amended his original reply in order to make out I was psychotic in his reply to me.

Bit of a dirty trick don't you think?

Look I'm sure you believe it to be all big girls blouse stuff - and it is - but my point - which you clearly are failing to grasp - is that it is going to carry on and on if WE don't put a stop to it NOW.

I've done absolutely nothing yet I'm still having to defend myself.

Wanderlust has created this total shitstorm but not one person has the the decency or integrity to at least call him out for doing so.

If people want all this to stop then BOTH Wanderlust and I have to stop it.

Clearly Wanderlust has no intention of doing so - and why would he - after all I'm taking all the shit for nothing that I've done and he's probably pissing himself that nobody can see him being in any way in the wrong himself.

I don't doubt he sees me as a wanker - he's said it enough recently.

He's not going to stop unless people get on his case.

Up to now you, Karly, Norpig and even Bonce haven't - and it looks to me as though you won't.

I thought at least one or two of you would have the fairness and the balls to do so?

I've tried to stop this.

You need to stand up and be counted if you want it to stop too.

If you don't it's only going to continue and people will leave.

Did Karly leaving because he was sick of all this not register with any of you at all...?

309How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 10:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair to Lusty it was you Sluffy that brought up past behaviour (post 281 was it?). Until you stop dragging up old arguments and constantly referring to lusty in your posts then this is going to carry on till you are the only one left on here.

310How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 10:59

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think you will find Sluffy that I recently described Lusty as an ‘empty vessel’. I thought it summed up succinctly his pathetic jibe at yours truly.
Actually when he’s talking about the footie he’s not at all bad imo. A bit like Iles of the Beeno. Maybe they have a few other things in common.

311How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 11:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boncey's back  Very Happy

312How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 11:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I think you will find Sluffy that I recently described Lusty as an ‘empty vessel’. I thought it summed up succinctly his pathetic jibe at yours truly.
Actually when he’s talking about the footie he’s not at all bad imo. A bit like Iles of the Beeno. Maybe they have a few other things in common.

Hi Bob!

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Wearehawi-big-fun-in-uranus-e-8-miles-ahead-exit-31045210

313How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 11:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You people need to shape up. Instead of wasting my time on here this summer, I'm developing my own fitness programme. Reasonably priced too. You lot need to shut up and shape up. I'll give you a Nuts discount if you're interested. There will, of course, be an interview process. We don't take any old Tom,Dick, or Harry.
On arrival you'll be met by my PA Tom, and he'll see you settled in. Dick and Harry will then guide you through the pre interview questionnaire. IT skills will be a must for this I'm afraid, so if you need help just ask for Dick, and all your worries are behind you. 
Here's a screenshot of our upcoming site. Exciting times ahead.
How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Img_2611

314How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 11:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sign me up, i need the exercise. I'm 50 and getting flabby. My IT skills aren't great so i may need to ask for Dick Very Happy

315How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 11:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Sign me up, i need the exercise. I'm 50 and getting flabby. My IT skills aren't great so i may need to ask for Dick Very Happy
Now you're talking. At the moment IT people are scarce. I just don't have enough Dicks to go round.
Natasha's (not our Natasha)working flat out to get her epilator machines ready and she's had her back against the wall all week. The last thing she needs is a cock up. Our Nat might join if I start her off with a freebie.

316How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Img_2611

Very Happy

You massive fanny, my solicitors will be in touch if that website goes live. Being associated with Bonce Fitness will damage my reputation.

317How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 12:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:To be fair to Lusty it was you Sluffy that brought up past behaviour (post 281 was it?). Until you stop dragging up old arguments and constantly referring to lusty in your posts then this is going to carry on till you are the only one left on here.

To be fair to ME, I used that as an example we ALL could relate to first hand.

Someone who does act in just the way I described in the context I used...

Sluffy wrote:There's been a huge social and moral shift in the last decade or so dating back at least to Blair (and the lies to go to war) where what was once unacceptable as become accepted.

Look at how people behave on social media, look at how Wembley was stormed by the mob, look at how people ignored all the Covid rules, etc, etc, etc.

Look at Trump and how the Republican party still behaves, Christ (and I won't be popular for saying this) even look at how Wanderlust behaved on here - abusive, lying, completely in the wrong as I went to great lengths to demonstrate to you all - but no one was bothered and he's completely unrepentant for doing so.

My point being that if we as individuals don't try to do the right things in life, then why would you expect those with power - political, financial, physical or any other sort of power - to do the rights things?

Clearly they will do what's best for them.

That is the world we now live in.

Look I'm not stupid, and I don't seek a perfect world either.

Wanderlust clearly has issues, we can all see if he's made his mind up about something - the Tory Party, Brexit, Ken Anderson, etc, - they are set for life all none of them can ever do any good in his eyes ever again.

It's clear he views me the same way.

In all these examples he is ALWAYS right in his views and interpretations of reality as he sees it and we, the Tories, Brexit, Anderson and myself can never be seen to ever be right about anything ever again.

Put simply he always right and we are always wrong.

That's why he does what he does on here - and I would imagine he's just the same in real life also (that's my opinion just in case he wants to claim I'm libelling him again!).

I simply started afresh when Karly returned and DID NOTHING WRONG - I need to keep reminding you and everybody about that (which really you should be able to see for yourselves but you all seem to believe I'M the one in the wrong all of the time or at least equally to blame)

I'm NOT though.

It was always obvious to me that unless the forum recognised that this was NOT a 50/50 sort of thing and that the problem lays deep rooted in Wanderlust that things could never get better unless he was self regulated by others off here

That's why I've said often now that HE needs to be called out when his behaviour as gone too far and NOT both of us.

Think of it this way, if you have two kids and one is nasty to the other for no reason, do you give the innocent one a slap as well for just being there to?

Not that I would ever slap a child (or even a grown up) but you take my point.

I can ignore Wanderlust he doesn't mean anything to me but I can also
reference his behaviour where he HAS been abusive, he HAS lied and nobody on the forum has been bothered about his behaviour - hence my example as to if individuals widely act like that and it has become common place in society - which it has - then why would we expect politicians not to behave in just the same way themselves?

Wanderlust doesn't think he's doing anything wrong, he clearly believes I'm a wanker and that most of the rest of you do too.  He believes he has right on his side - firstly because he thinks he's never wrong but mainly that up to recent weeks everybody has always been on my back and never his - his believe that he is in the right has been reinforced by no one actually taking serious issue with him about anything.

Even now, no one said to him his abuse of me was unnecessary or where are these posts you claim Sluffy was winding you up about because I can't find any...

It isn't six of one of us and half a dozen of the other, the problem is a deep seated dislike of me from Wanderlust and some sort of twisted view that he's justified, he's right, that I really am a wanker and you all see it the same way - because you always blame me - even in this case where I clearly haven't done anything.

He's not going to change I know that and as such if we both remain on here it is inevitable we will both clash again.

There are only two ways we can go forward therefore and that is if one or both of us leave or that others such as yourself are prepared to call out either of us if we cross the line.

Wanderlust should have been called out for his abuse of me and then for lying for his reason to give the abuse in the first place - he wasn't.

Similarly I shouldn't blamed for all or 50/50 percent of the arguments such as the last one when clearly I DID NOTHING WRONG.

And just to remind you this is what I posted when it all kicked off again this time...

...note well my last paragraph!!!

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Wow!

How on earth did you already know my opinion about it?  You must be psychotic Smile

Psychotic am I...

Psychosis is where you see or hear things that are not there (hallucinations) or believe things that are not true (delusions).

Don't start again.

I didn't mention anything about your opinion - and you know that - I merely pointed out that Karly had posted up the FULL article that you had linked to, some three hours earlier.

Instead of some how pretending you had seen that thread - which clearly you hadn't bothered to view the forum first before posting on here - you've tried to make out that you had but your reply to it would be better on here???

You aren't fooling anyone and have tried to twist things as though I'm the issue once again.

I'm not.

Hasn't the penny dropped with you yet the the whole forum is absolutely sick to death of the dance you and I have had for the last few years.

I've stuck to my side of the fence as I've said I would and it is about time you man up and hold your hand up when you get things wrong instead of trying to divert attention away from your mistakes and making it personal by throwing your abuse at me yet again.

For what it is worth it would be good to see a few others also telling Wanderlust to pack this sort of shit in - maybe he would hear the message a great deal louder if he realised that we ALL want an end to this.

Well...

318How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 12:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy

You massive fanny, my solicitors will be in touch if that website goes live. Being associated with Bonce Fitness will damage my reputation.
Our Natasha is American, and a real stunner. If you want a job on reception, let me know. You can stand on a box.

319How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 12:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did my name come up when you googled best forum makers Wink

320How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 21 2022, 12:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Did my name come up when you googled best forum makers Wink
No, but it did come up on Bolton's Most Wanted. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum