Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » How is the Tory government doing?

How is the Tory government doing?

+14
finlaymcdanger
gloswhite
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Whitesince63
wessy
Hip Priest
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
okocha
wanderlust
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 38]

741How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 05 2022, 14:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our country is being trashed by self-serving lunatics and you are questioning my right to comment about it on a chat forum?

If Rome is burning, you can fiddle away to your heart's content, but it doesn't give you any right to attempt to quash the right to express an opinion just because the facts of the situation make you feel uncomfortable.

If you disagree, fine, go ahead and say why, but trying to stop the debate is Putinesque and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

742How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 05 2022, 14:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Our country is being trashed by self-serving lunatics and you are questioning my right to comment about it on a chat forum?

If Rome is burning, you can fiddle away to your heart's content, but it doesn't give you any right to attempt to quash the right to express an opinion just because the facts of the situation make you feel uncomfortable.

If you disagree, fine, go ahead and say why, but trying to stop the debate is Putinesque and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Where exactly did I even attempt to "quash the rights (of you or anybody elzse for that matter!) to express an opinion"???

I just said being obsessive, unceasingly negative and angry about everything that has happened won't change a single thing will it?

As for me being "Putinesque" are you trying to start a version of Godwin's law...

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison to Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

:facepalm:

743How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 05 2022, 19:08

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Our country is being trashed by self-serving lunatics and you are questioning my right to comment about it on a chat forum?

If Rome is burning, you can fiddle away to your heart's content, but it doesn't give you any right to attempt to quash the right to express an opinion just because the facts of the situation make you feel uncomfortable.

If you disagree, fine, go ahead and say why, but trying to stop the debate is Putinesque and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
The problem is Lusty, nobody can hold a sensible discussion with you on anything related to the Tory party due to your blind hatred of anything Conservative. Your posts are just venom and as was the case on the Brexit thread, you just don’t accept any points made by others so what’s the point in conversing.

744How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 05 2022, 20:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
The problem is Lusty, nobody can hold a sensible discussion with you on anything related to the Tory party due to your blind hatred of anything Conservative. Your posts are just venom and as was the case on the Brexit thread, you just don’t accept any points made by others so what’s the point in conversing.
How very different from your own balanced view of the 'Corbynite mob/gang'. Smile

745How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Aug 06 2022, 01:20

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Rishi Rich, caught here summarising in a few short but succinct sentences, the always unspoken basis of all Conservative Party philosophy. Unfortunately the poor struggling folks of Tunbridge Wells won't be the only ones who hear his message.The plans he is endorsing were fully approved by the all conquering election winning hero Boris Johnson. 
So I hope the Red Wall has ears, and those that were stupid enough to vote Tory realise now how they were sold down the river.

 Levelling up eh Boris?

Yeahh, sure thing.

746How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Aug 06 2022, 08:07

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hip Priest wrote:Rishi Rich, caught here summarising in a few short but succinct sentences, the always unspoken basis of all Conservative Party philosophy. Unfortunately the poor struggling folks of Tunbridge Wells won't be the only ones who hear his message.The plans he is endorsing were fully approved by the all conquering election winning hero Boris Johnson. 
So I hope the Red Wall has ears, and those that were stupid enough to vote Tory realise now how they were sold down the river.

 Levelling up eh Boris?

Yeahh, sure thing.

You’re getting like Lusty HP in your selection of only the bits you want to post, no matter how out of context they are. 🤪

747How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Aug 06 2022, 08:08

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
How very different from your own balanced view of the 'Corbynite mob/gang'. Smile
Yes but I’m by far not alone in that Bonce, including within the Labour Party. 😵💫

748How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Aug 06 2022, 08:57

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Interesting article from Andrew Neil in the Mail this morning.

Truss v The Blob

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11085647/ANDREW-NEIL-Liz-Trusss-biggest-foe-wont-Starmer-vitrolic-campaign-Left-Blob.html

Not much hanging on the outcome of Bob v The Blob

749How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Aug 06 2022, 16:23

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Woke Front and the fcuking Alphabet People and their followers are destroying this country.

There seems little sign of a fight back.

Thanks for posting the Andrew Neil article.

750How is the Tory government doing? - Page 38 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Aug 06 2022, 20:13

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:The Woke Front and the fcuking Alphabet People and their followers are destroying this country.

There seems little sign of a fight back.

Thanks for posting the Andrew Neil article.
Yes, great post that. I agree Cajun, we’ve had enough of the woke garbage and it’s time plain old common sense prevailed again. The old saying, children should be seen and not heard needs to be restored. Having a brain washed child reading the riot act to heads of state on net zero is just ridiculous. Of course the left have completely brainwashed everybody into feeling sorry for the young and how much worse they’re having it than we had. Well tough, it is what it is but the plain fact is that the young always think they know everything and it’s only when you get older you realise you didn’t and are grateful for your elders keeping things on track. We need to do that now, stop this social media indoctrination of our youth and let’s get back to reality. Liz can do it if she’s up to it, never mind the blob. 🤨

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Both of these idiots - sorry! - candidates to become our next PM are pandering to the extreme far right of the party. They're both suddenly convinced that everything is the fault of people on benefits again so expect all the people needing help the most to get hammered again as usual. That's a "proper Conservative way of doing things" you know.

You can count me in as being on the Blob's side.

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hip Priest wrote:Both of these idiots - sorry! - candidates to become our next PM are pandering to the extreme far right of the party. They're both suddenly convinced that everything is the fault of people on benefits again so expect all the people needing help the most to get hammered again as usual. That's a "proper Conservative way of doing things" you know.

You can count me in as being on the Blob's side.
Can you post something that indicates that both candidates consider all our ills are the fault of the people on benefits HP, I’ve clearly missed that? I’m certainly not on the extreme right of the party but I do believe there are a significant number of people receiving benefits who shouldn’t be and I would have thought that any right minded taxpayer would have been behind resolving it?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Can you post something that indicates that both candidates consider all our ills are the fault of the people on benefits HP, I’ve clearly missed that? I’m certainly not on the extreme right of the party but I do believe there are a significant number of people receiving benefits who shouldn’t be and I would have thought that any right minded taxpayer would have been behind resolving it?
Interesting. What are your thoughts on corporate tax evasion, government tax incentives to foreign companies, non dom status  and minimal checks on foreign money coming into the country and tax returns?

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum