Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers land Republic of Ireland youth international Carty for B Team

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers land Republic of Ireland youth international Carty for B Team 13901143

Wanderers have signed former Wolves youngster Conor Carty to link up with their new B Team.

Carty spent five years at Molineux after he was spotted while playing for Irish club St Patrick’s Athletic.

The 20-year-old had been searching for a new club following his release from the Premier League outfit this summer.

He made 16 appearances and scored once last season as Wolves’ Under-23 side were promoted to the top tier of youth football.

Carty was also involved in the Papa John’s Trophy group stage, starting against Wigan, Shrewsbury and Crewe.

The forward is a Republic of Ireland youth international and featured at the 2019 Euro Under-17 Championship.

“The EFL Trophy games are more like men’s football, which suits my game a little bit so I really enjoyed those types of games,” he told the club’s website.

“I think coming here now suits me. It’s a big club and I’m really looking forward to it.

“Hopefully there will be a lot of games to be involved in and I’m looking forward to getting started.

"Ultimately, the first team is the aim which is what I want to push towards.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum