Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory Government Doing?

+19
Sluffy
Norpig
Cajunboy
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
wessy
Whitesince63
Growler
Feby
wanderlust
okocha
Ten Bobsworth
Bolton Nuts
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 55]

1021How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 10:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1022How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 10:59

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

It would be interesting to know if W63 hasn't left us for good, what other form of media does he get his news and information from to form his views on the world on other than UK News as clearly it isn't from his hated MSM is it?

Serious question W63.
Sluffy, I watch all the news programmes which is how I know that the main channels you frequent so often bend the news or ignore a counter position. It’s a shame you don’t listen to the likes of Talk and GB news who at least put both sides of a discussion.

You on the other hand are so entrenched in your views that you won’t even consider those of others, instead labelling them racist, deniers or some other silly name. I totally respect your views and accept that you are entitled to have them, perhaps you should respect others views and accept that we are entitled to ours without the insults?

1023How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Beau's a bit late with this, we've seen the rise of far right loony politicians for a number of years now, Bolsonaro been and gone in Brazil, Oban in Hungry, Javier Milei soon to be Argentina's President, Robert Fico in Slovakia and we had Truss here in the UK.

All really, really bad news and not good for the world we live in - and no I'm not being overdramatic in my statement.

AND these are people that have been democratically elected - we aren't talking about the autocrats like Xi, Putin, Iran, Saudi and in the news today the UAE...

COP28: UAE planned to use climate talks to make oil deals
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-67508331

God help the planet if Trump does get back into power again.

1024How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Sluffy, I watch all the news programmes which is how I know that the main channels you frequent so often bend the news or ignore a counter position. It’s a shame you don’t listen to the likes of Talk and GB news who at least put both sides of a discussion.

You on the other hand are so entrenched in your views that you won’t even consider those of others, instead labelling them racist, deniers or some other silly name. I totally respect your views and accept that you are entitled to have them, perhaps you should respect others views and accept that we are entitled to ours without the insults?
I'm a huge fan of GB News, but only for the comedy value. What a cast. Shame some of the funniest got sacked, but there's still a lot to go at.

1025How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Beau's a bit late with this, we've seen the rise of far right loony politicians for a number of years now, Bolsonaro been and gone in Brazil, Oban in Hungry, Javier Milei soon to be Argentina's President, Robert Fico in Slovakia and we had Truss here in the UK.

All really, really bad news and not good for the world we live in - and no I'm not being overdramatic in my statement.

AND these are people that have been democratically elected - we aren't talking about the autocrats like Xi, Putin, Iran, Saudi and in the news today the UAE...

COP28: UAE planned to use climate talks to make oil deals
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-67508331

God help the planet if Trump does get back into power again.
What do you think of Beau, 63? He's always a good listen I find.

1026How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:12

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Hey, I didn’t know Sluffy had a twin Bonce. What a load of tosh but at least he doesn’t have a moggy crawling all over him whilst he’s spouting it. 😁

1027How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:15

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Beau's a bit late with this, we've seen the rise of far right loony politicians for a number of years now, Bolsonaro been and gone in Brazil, Oban in Hungry, Javier Milei soon to be Argentina's President, Robert Fico in Slovakia and we had Truss here in the UK.

All really, really bad news and not good for the world we live in - and no I'm not being overdramatic in my statement.

AND these are people that have been democratically elected - we aren't talking about the autocrats like Xi, Putin, Iran, Saudi and in the news today the UAE...

COP28: UAE planned to use climate talks to make oil deals
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-67508331

God help the planet if Trump does get back into power again.
Sluffy, do you doubt that the populations of the likes of China, N Korea, Russian, Saudi, Iran and other states wouldn’t vote similar “far right” politicians (in your view) into power given the chance? Go live there and see how long your silly views would last.

1028How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

It would be interesting to know if W63 hasn't left us for good, what other form of media does he get his news and information from to form his views on the world on other than UK News as clearly it isn't from his hated MSM is it?

Serious question W63.
Sluffy, I watch all the news programmes which is how I know that the main channels you frequent so often bend the news or ignore a counter position. It’s a shame you don’t listen to the likes of Talk and GB news who at least put both sides of a discussion.

You on the other hand are so entrenched in your views that you won’t even consider those of others, instead labelling them racist, deniers or some other silly name. I totally respect your views and accept that you are entitled to have them, perhaps you should respect others views and accept that we are entitled to ours without the insults?

No mate.

I respect your right to have such view but I certainly don't respect those views - if you or anyone else make racist remarks - and you have - then I will call you a racist for having such views - and I don't see that as insulting you, I see it as stating what you yourself has self identified yourself as such.

If you won't accept scientific proof that the current global warming is totally down to man made burning of fossil fuel - because you don't believe what the experts say - then I will label you as being in denial - because you ARE in denial of the irrefutable scientific proof about this.

I'm NOT entrenched in my views as you seem to be under the mistaken belief of - I'm all about seeking out the truth and the facts - I'm more than happy to change my position on absolutely anything if real evidence can be shown to show that I was on the wrong track or was misunderstanding things.

You're the one with the closed mind, you're the one with clear Islamophobia fears, you're the one who decries the experts and scientific findings - you're the one entrench in your 'belief's' and opinions - not me!

It's just as simple and as clear as that.

1029How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Hey, I didn’t know Sluffy had a twin Bonce. What a load of tosh but at least he doesn’t have a moggy crawling all over him whilst he’s spouting it. 😁
Ah, 63, the mask has finally slipped.

1030How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 11:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Beau's a bit late with this, we've seen the rise of far right loony politicians for a number of years now, Bolsonaro been and gone in Brazil, Oban in Hungry, Javier Milei soon to be Argentina's President, Robert Fico in Slovakia and we had Truss here in the UK.

All really, really bad news and not good for the world we live in - and no I'm not being overdramatic in my statement.

AND these are people that have been democratically elected - we aren't talking about the autocrats like Xi, Putin, Iran, Saudi and in the news today the UAE...

COP28: UAE planned to use climate talks to make oil deals
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-67508331

God help the planet if Trump does get back into power again.
Sluffy, do you doubt that the populations of the likes of China, N Korea, Russian, Saudi, Iran and other states wouldn’t vote similar “far right” politicians (in your view) into power given the chance? Go live there and see how long your silly views would last.

You're just being childish now.

Anyone who dissents from the regimes line is immediately put into prison or is killed in those countries and fwiw several have sham elections anyway which is why Xi, Putin and Iran's Ayatollah's choice ALWAYS wins whilst Saudi and North Korea are family dynasties (job for life) rulers with no democracy at all.

That's the drift that the likes of Trump would like to achieve for themselves.

If you dismantle the state - which basically Libertarianism is about - them you totally undermine democracy - and ultimately return to the era of dynastic power - ie Trump saying he won the election - his followers storming their version of Parliament, Johnson telling lies to Parliament, his illegal prorogation of Parliament, his belief that he was above the law, etc, etc.

Is that the sort of world you really want your children and grandchildren to live in?

Because that is the way the wind is blowing these days...

Hence what Beau is trying to say in his video.

1031How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 12:37

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

No mate.

I respect your right to have such view but I certainly don't respect those views - if you or anyone else make racist remarks - and you have - then I will call you a racist for having such views - and I don't see that as insulting you, I see it as stating what you yourself has self identified yourself as such.

If you won't accept scientific proof that the current global warming is totally down to man made burning of fossil fuel - because you don't believe what the experts say - then I will label you as being in denial - because you ARE in denial of the irrefutable scientific proof about this.

I'm NOT entrenched in my views as you seem to be under the mistaken belief of - I'm all about seeking out the truth and the facts - I'm more than happy to change my position on absolutely anything if real evidence can be shown to show that I was on the wrong track or was misunderstanding things.

You're the one with the closed mind, you're the one with clear Islamophobia fears, you're the one who decries the experts and scientific findings - you're the one entrench in your 'belief's' and opinions - not me!

It's just as simple and as clear as that.

You see Sluffy that post sums up your problem completely. You absolutely don’t respect my views because they differ with yours. Yet again you accuse me of being a racist when I admit concern about the rising tide of Islam in the U.K. That’s not racist it’s a widely held common and increasing view.

As for your facts regarding global warming. They are not facts, or at least not proven facts, just a consensus view of certain scientists. Other eminent scientists disagree as do I. Of course global warming is real, it’s just the cause I disagree on.

You are definitely entrenched in your views and as I’ve said I have no problem in your expressing them but likewise I am entitled to my views yet once again in your last post you attempt to insult me for them. Let’s face it Sluffy you’re just an insufferably arrogant individual who just can’t help himself.

1032How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 15:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:You see Sluffy that post sums up your problem completely. You absolutely don’t respect my views because they differ with yours. Yet again you accuse me of being a racist when I admit concern about the rising tide of Islam in the U.K. That’s not racist it’s a widely held common and increasing view.

"That widely held common and increasing view" is indeed RACIST

For your information...

Ethnicity facts and figures
Government data about the UK's different ethnic groups.

82% of people in England and Wales are white, and 18% belong to a black, Asian, mixed or other ethnic group (2021 Census data).
https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/#:~:text=Government%20data%20about%20the%20UK's,group%20(2021%20Census%20data).

The United Kingdom's population is predominantly White British (81.88% at the 2011 Census), but due to migration from Commonwealth nations, Britain has become ethnically diverse. The second and third largest non-white racial groups are Asian British at 7% of the population, followed by Black British people at 3%.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#:~:text=The%20United%20Kingdom's%20population%20is,Black%20British%20people%20at%203%25.

Asian British would include Indians who mainly aren't Muslims (although some are).

For argument sake lets assume if you take out of that percentage the non Muslim Indians and replace them with other nationalities that are Muslims the figure is roughly the same.

So we are talking about 7% of the UK population of which the vast majority of these Muslims are just normal law abiding folk like most of the rest of us are.

Even if we say 1 in 7 of them are extremists (the true figure would be much smaller), that amounts to just 1% of the whole of the UK's population generating all the fear/hatred/anger/racism that you exhibit in your outpourings below!

Your fears and the reality are poles apart from what you believe them to be.

Of course there are issues but your fears are simply not the reality that you perceive them to be.

Knife wielding Muslim nutjobs attack your daughter in laws school - shocking, certainly should not be allowed - but how often has it happened and how many schools are there and how many days are all these schools open on?

The chances of this happening again is probably similar as to winning the lottery jackpot - it does happen but the chances are all but zero.

Muslims aren't the problem - the problem is the extremists - and you if I may say so are being extremists in your views also - as Churchill once said it is better to jaw jaw than war war!

You can't subjugate every Muslim in this country because there are a few nutters who are Muslim, no more than you can subjugate all the white folk because they have nutters like Sutcliffe, Bellfield, Fred West and the like.

You can't blame the religion or the colour of folks and say they are all bad - as you are clearly doing - that IS racism - you have to accept that only 'some' Muslims are radicalised, as some white folk are radicalised in to believing white supremacy - both are as bonkers as each other and you are equally as bonkers if you can't see this - and you can't can you???

Whitesince63 wrote:It’s just another example of our immigrant friends and myopic youth flagrantly defying the democratic process. That’s understandable with those from the Middle East who never lived under a democratic system but it shouldn’t be tolerated if this country is to stay governable.


This has only one meaning and I’m sure this is only the first of many such actions filling young Muslim children with the hatred of their elders. We stand back and use freedom of speech to allow this when every sane person knows this is unacceptable.
https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t24518p980-how-is-the-tory-government-doing#457840

Whitesince63 wrote:
Firstly Sluffy I’m happy to be in the same camp as all those CENTRE RIGHT politicians you’ve named because they at least fight to retain our British values.

If you also fail to understand the growing threat of Islam in this country then there isn’t a discussion to be had.

This is sadly not an isolated incidence by the way and yet you don’t see a threat? Get real you myopic.

This is not far right, this is not racism, it’s the reality of our country today and unless people wake up to it, God knows t kind of a country our grandkids will inherit and all created by the likes of you.
https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t24518p980-how-is-the-tory-government-doing#457930

Whitesince63 wrote:I’d encourage you to actually open your eyes to what’s happening because you are the one who’s stuck whilst the country around you is sinking under the weight of immigration. 

Look at what happened politically in Holland yesterday, in Italy recently, increasingly in France and even in Germany where people are finally waking up to the damage that mass immigration from Islamic countries is causing. Sadly most of our politicians and Media are like you stuck in myopia or refusal to accept the facts. In our own country the reform Party are now polling as high as 12% so I suppose they’re all extreme right wingers as well? You need to wake up pal instead of ignoring the growing problem.
https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t24518p980-how-is-the-tory-government-doing#457977

Whitesince63 wrote:...and your ridiculous assertion that Muslims are happy to live harmoniously besides other religions, when most people know that all over the world many Muslims can’t even live in peace with other Muslims of different persuasions.
https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t24518p1000-how-is-the-tory-government-doing#458004

Whitesince63 wrote:The only thing I need helping out on Bonce is how otherwise sensible people can’t accept the damage that increasing and unregulated immigration is doing to this country and especially by those whose religion and culture is totally incompatible with our own.
https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t24518p1000-how-is-the-tory-government-doing#458010

Whitesince63 wrote:I’ve worked all over the UK including in London thank you and have seen for myself the degradation it’s suffered mainly through immigration. Finally your belief that Islam presents no problem here. If you genuinely believe that then there’s really no point in continuing to discuss it with you.
https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t24518p1000-how-is-the-tory-government-doing#458034

1033How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 16:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
As for your facts regarding global warming. They are not facts, or at least not proven facts, just a consensus view of certain scientists. Other eminent scientists disagree as do I. Of course global warming is real, it’s just the cause I disagree on.

As for this I've posted up the links several times showing the unquestionable proof that this period of global warming can only have arisen out of the man made burning of fossil fuel as the C02 isotope caused by such burning of fossil fuel - being if you like the DNA of what is happening, is quite different than the only other way CO2 can be formed by volcanic action.

There other who are these other 'eminent' scientist you claim that rejects these proofs because I simply don't believe there are any.

Here are just some of my experts -

The Royal Society
https://royalsociety.org/topics-policy/projects/climate-change-evidence-causes/basics-of-climate-change/

The United Nations
https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/science/causes-effects-climate-change

Oxford University
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Caltech
https://scienceexchange.caltech.edu/topics/sustainability/evidence-climate-change

Harvard University
https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2023/01/harvard-led-analysis-finds-exxonmobil-internal-research-accurately-predicted-climate-change/

The Met Office
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/climate-change/causes-of-climate-change

NASA
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

National Geographic
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/article/fossil-fuels


Whitesince63 wrote:You are definitely entrenched in your views and as I’ve said I have no problem in your expressing them but likewise I am entitled to my views yet once again in your last post you attempt to insult me for them. Let’s face it Sluffy you’re just an insufferably arrogant individual who just can’t help himself.

I may be many things W63 but I've given you enough facts and figures to make any reasonable person reconsider their viewpoint on racism and man made global warming.

If you want to be in denial about them, then stating that you ARE making racist statements and that you ARE in denial about man made global warming are simply statements of fact.

It's as simple as that.

1034How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 16:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry 63, but you won't win this argument. Sluffy, however you feel about him, comes armed with facts.
You come with conspiracy theories, right wing talking points, and a small minded mentality.
You're fighting a tank with a water pistol. Smile

1035How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 20:06

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Sorry 63, but you won't win this argument. Sluffy, however you feel about him, comes armed with facts.
You come with conspiracy theories, right wing talking points, and a small minded mentality.
You're fighting a tank with a water pistol. Smile
But he doesn’t come armed with facts Bonce he comes up with consensus opinions which are not facts as other scientists, politicians , environmentalists and specialists generally hold a different consensus. I’m not trying to win an argument bonce, I have no need to and the pathetic attempt to prove his points by selectively taking snippets of views as if they prove his case is laughable. I give up now anyway, I don’t read his posts which are both too long and filled with rubbish. If he wants to believe he’s always right more fool him.

1036How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 21:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
But he doesn’t come armed with facts Bonce he comes up with consensus opinions which are not facts as other scientists, politicians , environmentalists and specialists generally hold a different consensus. I’m not trying to win an argument bonce, I have no need to and the pathetic attempt to prove his points by selectively taking snippets of views as if they prove his case is laughable. I give up now anyway, I don’t read his posts which are both too long and filled with rubbish. If he wants to believe he’s always right more fool him.
I thought the Home Secretary was pretty poor in The House today. His apology for using unparliamentary language, fell well short of what was needed.
It was an opportunity missed, in my book, to do the right thing, and offer a full apology to the MP concerned.
Not much quality on either side of the house these days.

1037How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 22:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Sorry 63, but you won't win this argument. Sluffy, however you feel about him, comes armed with facts.
You come with conspiracy theories, right wing talking points, and a small minded mentality.
You're fighting a tank with a water pistol. Smile
But he doesn’t come armed with facts Bonce he comes up with consensus opinions which are not facts as other scientists, politicians , environmentalists and specialists generally hold a different consensus. I’m not trying to win an argument bonce, I have no need to and the pathetic attempt to prove his points by selectively taking snippets of views as if they prove his case is laughable. I give up now anyway, I don’t read his posts which are both too long and filled with rubbish. If he wants to believe he’s always right more fool him.

Dear God how many more times do I have to explain things to you???

I'm NOT talking about consensus opinions I'm stating SCIENTIFIC FACTS!

Nature can only produce CO2 - the global warming gas, in TWO ways, either from volcanic activity or burning fossil fuels - each way has its very own signature - it's unique DNA - and that is from how each method produces its isotope.

Isotope

Isotopes are distinct nuclear species (or nuclides, as technical term) of the same chemical element. They have the same atomic number (number of protons in their nuclei) and position in the periodic table (and hence belong to the same chemical element), but differ in nucleon numbers (mass numbers) due to different numbers of neutrons in their nuclei. While all isotopes of a given element have almost the same chemical properties, they have different atomic masses and physical properties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotope

In simple terms CO2 produced by volcanic action is from the burning of rocks - ie things that have never lived, whilst CO2 is the burning of what were once trees and for a brief time whilst they grew were alive and had a different composition to the never lived rocks melted and spewed into the atmosphere through vulcanisation.

It's explained in simple language here which I've posted up for you to read at least twice before...

How do we know the build-up of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is caused by humans?
https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/how-do-we-know-build-carbon-dioxide-atmosphere-caused-humans

That is why ALL THE SCIENTIFIC BODIES IN THE WORLD state that global warming is man made and only cranks in the pay of the fossil fuel industry are bought to say something else.

Read any of the other links I've provided above from the worlds greatest scientific institutions and you will quickly see they tell the same things - because the science behind all this is know and has been known for at least the last decade or more!

And I'm not here to win arguments - what good would it do me if I won?

I'm here to stop fake, news, hatred and lies being posted on our forum.

As Bonce says all you come with is conspiracy theories, right wing talking points, and a small minded mentality.

Very small minded indeed...

1038How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Mon Nov 27 2023, 23:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the kind of nonsense we're having to deal with.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxT0a8FBJBAlbgcyGBNoXB6ZLhMy1EdtNJ

1039How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Nov 28 2023, 09:37

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

Dear God how many more times do I have to explain things to you???

I'm NOT talking about consensus opinions I'm stating SCIENTIFIC FACTS!

Nature can only produce CO2 - the global warming gas, in TWO ways, either from volcanic activity or burning fossil fuels - each way has its very own signature - it's unique DNA - and that is from how each method produces its isotope.

Isotope

Isotopes are distinct nuclear species (or nuclides, as technical term) of the same chemical element. They have the same atomic number (number of protons in their nuclei) and position in the periodic table (and hence belong to the same chemical element), but differ in nucleon numbers (mass numbers) due to different numbers of neutrons in their nuclei. While all isotopes of a given element have almost the same chemical properties, they have different atomic masses and physical properties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotope

In simple terms CO2 produced by volcanic action is from the burning of rocks - ie things that have never lived, whilst CO2 is the burning of what were once trees and for a brief time whilst they grew were alive and had a different composition to the never lived rocks melted and spewed into the atmosphere through vulcanisation.

It's explained in simple language here which I've posted up for you to read at least twice before...

How do we know the build-up of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is caused by humans?
https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/how-do-we-know-build-carbon-dioxide-atmosphere-caused-humans

That is why ALL THE SCIENTIFIC BODIES IN THE WORLD state that global warming is man made and only cranks in the pay of the fossil fuel industry are bought to say something else.

Read any of the other links I've provided above from the worlds greatest scientific institutions and you will quickly see they tell the same things - because the science behind all this is know and has been known for at least the last decade or more!

And I'm not here to win arguments - what good would it do me if I won?

I'm here to stop fake, news, hatred and lies being posted on our forum.

As Bonce says all you come with is conspiracy theories, right wing talking points, and a small minded mentality.

Very small minded indeed...

🥱🥱🥱 ZZZZZZZ.

1040How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 52 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Nov 28 2023, 11:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ever thought that the people who are denying climate change are doing it for their own dodgy and financial reasons? You only have to look at UAE doing private deals for fossil fuels at the COP summit

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 55]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum